Author Topic: CU Explosion  (Read 2957 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
CU Explosion
« on: January 25, 2008, 02:09:31 PM »
Yeah, I know.  I've been away from CU so I missed out on all the happenings, so just bear with me on this.

Last night I logged onto CU really for the first time since early December and wow, what a trainwreck.  I looked around and there were only a handful of true conservatives left.  The overwhelming majority were either pseudo-conservatives (RonPaulbots), God and Christian hating left-leaning moderates, or liberals; and they’re all marching in lockstep.  The place is an echo chamber.  I guess that’s what they wanted because it’s sure what they got.

I especially liked the RonPaulbots and their “anyone who isn’t one of us is a neo-con”routine.  They’re like children in a sandbox.  I hate to inform them but the term “Neo-con” has a very specific meaning.  “Neo” means “new,” and in the late 90’s and early 2000’s the neo-cons were former Democrats, primarily Jews, who got tired of the Dem party being anti-military and so they became Republicans, ergo “new conservatives.”  Liberals and the RonPaulbots have taken the term “neo-con”over the past 7 years and perverted to mean something today that it doesn’t mean at all.

If fact, if you want the 2008 version of “new conservatives” (neo-cons), look no further than the RonPaulbots.  RP does not say what he means nor means what he says, yet the 2008 neo-cons slobber all over him.  The guy’s lying through his teeth about what he stands for.  Now all politicians hedge their bets to some degree on what they say verses what they really believe, it’s just a matter of how much.  Ron Paul is the worst at lying about his true positions and is very calculating in how he presents his false message.  His followers remind me of the people in Iran following the take-over by the Ayatollah Khomeini in 1979, they’re just mindless fanatics.

Oh well, enough about that place, I didn't do this to get something started and the rest of you have probably heard it all before.  I’ve got another 7 or 8 weeks on the Fed Reserve task force to go so I’ll be back when we get done.  And stay put for a while, don’t go anywhere, please.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 02:12:45 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jendf

Re: CU Explosion
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »
Yeah, I know.  I've been away from CU so I missed out on all the happenings, so just bear with me on this.

Last night I logged onto CU really for the first time since early December and wow, what a trainwreck.  I looked around and there were only a handful of true conservatives left.  The overwhelming majority were either pseudo-conservatives (RonPaulbots), God and Christian hating left-leaning moderates, or liberals; and they’re all marching in lockstep.  The place is an echo chamber.  I guess that’s what they wanted because it’s sure what they got.

I especially liked the RonPaulbots and their “anyone who isn’t one of us is a neo-con”routine.  They’re like children in a sandbox.  I hate to inform them but the term “Neo-con” has a very specific meaning.  “Neo” means “new,” and in the late 90’s and early 2000’s the neo-cons were former Democrats, primarily Jews, who got tired of the Dem party being anti-military and so they became Republicans, ergo “new conservatives.”  Liberals and the RonPaulbots have taken the term “neo-con”over the past 7 years and perverted to mean something today that it doesn’t mean at all.

If fact, if you want the 2008 version of “new conservatives” (neo-cons), look no further than the RonPaulbots.  RP does not say what he means nor means what he says, yet the 2008 neo-cons slobber all over him.  The guy’s lying through his teeth about what he stands for.  Now all politicians hedge their bets to some degree on what they say verses what they really believe, it’s just a matter of how much.  Ron Paul is the worst at lying about his true positions and is very calculating in how he presents his false message.  His followers remind me of the people in Iran following the take-over by the Ayatollah Khomeini in 1979, they’re just mindless fanatics.

Oh well, enough about that place, I diodn't do this to get something started and the rest of you have probably heard it all before.  I’ve got another 7 or 8 weeks on the Fed Reserve task force to go so I’ll be back when we get done.  And stay put for a while, don’t go anywhere, please.

We're not going anywhere. It's great to have you here.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 02:15:10 PM »
What Jen said, USA. Enjoy the work you are doing, I know how pleased you were to come by it. We'll leave the light on for you.  :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »
Welcome. Yes, CU has changed in the last few weeks.

I still post there but only because it is so fun to poke ronbots and liberals
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »
Welcome, USA4ME. CU has become DU. I have had enough of that place as well.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 02:48:00 PM »
Even DUmmie FUnnies has notices the implosion of CU.

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/

see 24 JAN 08's article.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »
......and GATOR is responsible for everything that happened. :censored: :censored: :loser:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 03:11:22 PM »
Welcome, glad you are here! :) We aren't going anywhere. :-)

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »
Hey, Hey it's USA!
I like what you posted and mostly agree.
Please come back and hang with us "non-NeoCons".
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Lauri

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 04:47:24 PM »
hey buddy!

what you said is right on the mark..

and we'll see ya when we see ya  :cheersmate:

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 05:03:10 PM »
Glad you jointed up here with all the rest of the dead wood at this place. Good luck with your new assignment

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 06:12:09 PM »
Glad to see you, USA4ME.  I still post some on CU, as do a couple of quality posters (not saying that means me, I mean Philly, Bijou, Muddyems, and several others) but almost all of them also are present here.  It's pretty moribund over there.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »
Hey USA. Good to see you here.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 08:44:11 PM »
Hey USA!  Glad you found your way over here :)