Author Topic: Prof. PZ Myers in full-blown moonbattery mode  (Read 675 times)

Offline jinxmchue

Prof. PZ Myers in full-blown moonbattery mode
« on: September 02, 2008, 12:05:16 AM »
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/09/thugs_at_work.php

Events are off to a great start at the RNC: Amy Goodman, host of the TV/radio program Democracy Now! and a well-known activist for peace and human rights, has been arrested in St Paul by our power-mad authoritarian servants of the Rethuglican Party. Apparently, she was defending two radio producers who were being arrested on the charge of "suspicion of rioting", which sounds dubious right there. She has been charged with "conspiracy to incite a riot".

She's a well-known peace activist, people. Non-violence and all that. And now the cops are claiming that she is working to incite riots? Be honest: the police are just trying to silence democratic voices.

Yeah.  Sure.  Uh-huh.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Prof. PZ Myers in full-blown moonbattery mode
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 12:07:19 AM »
"Don't you know who I am?" :whatever:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 07:50:50 AM »
She's a well-known peace activist, people. Non-violence and all that. And now the cops are claiming that she is working to incite riots? Be honest: the police are just trying to silence democratic voices.
There's a rather large crowd of delegates and a busload of Cub Scouts outside that would like to have a word with you.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:05:59 AM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 08:16:14 AM »
Listen up DUmmies. The people have a right to not have their public places trashed. Owners of private businesses have that right too. They paid the bills, something I'm sure most of you have never done.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 09:21:56 AM »
Listen up DUmmies. The people have a right to not have their public places trashed. Owners of private businesses have that right too. They paid the bills, something I'm sure most of you have never done.

Ditto for taxes.