Author Topic: Judge Instructs Jurors They Need Not Believe Trump Is Guilty To Convict Him  (Read 276 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
This was so real I forgot to notice the source.

Judge Instructs Jurors They Need Not Believe Trump Is Guilty To Convict Him

NEW YORK, NY — As the criminal trial involving former President Donald Trump winds to a close, the presiding judge instructed jurors that they don't have to believe Trump is guilty to convict him.

The reminder from Judge Juan Merchan was issued to the jury as closing arguments began, with the judge clarifying that Trump doesn't necessarily have to be guilty of a crime in order for the jury to find Trump guilty of a crime.

"Don't get hung up on whether or not he's ‘guilty' of anything," Judge Merchan instructed jurors. "Words like ‘guilty' or ‘innocent' or ‘evidence' are really just for show, anyway. The important thing is that you listen to the closing arguments with an open mind and an unwavering commitment to handing down a guilty verdict. Remember, believing Trump is guilty is not important. Declaring him guilty — that's what you're all here for.".....

https://babylonbee.com/news/judge-instructs-jurors-they-need-not-believe-trump-is-guilty-to-convict-him
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
 :lmao:

Absolutely plausible!  After they convinced the American people that there didn't have to be a crime for Trump to be impeached ... why not?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

It is written in jest, but in reality that’s what’s going on there  :thatsright: :rant:

And it’s not funny  :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
It is written in jest, but in reality that’s what’s going on there  :thatsright: :rant:

And it’s not funny  :rant: :rant:

All the mindset is doing is making it that much easier for the appeals court to toss the case out on it's ear after the leftist scum shoot their wads over it.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
After I replied to frank I saw where it was posted that Merchan has instructed the jury they don't have to be unanimous or even have to decide on a crime.  He will consider a 4-4-4 decision as unanimous.

Is that real?  I've seen it reported by CNN and FOX.  If that's true, what in the absolute HELL is going on??

This is bad.  Really bad.  This is something that very well kick off a civil war and I'm not kidding.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

It's a sham trial, and they're not even trying to hide it.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

If the jury doesn't acquit, we're looking at a doxing-outbreak that'll rage all Summer.  And I'd fully support it. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Well, did this piece meant as satire NOT prove true?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

The Babylon Bee has a vastly better record for prophecy than does mal.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Well, did this piece meant as satire NOT prove true?

Absolutely true!

KC

*Stolen

Offline Drafe Hoblin

All 34-counts, eh?

Let the doxing commence. 

The New Yorker jurors won't be able to hide from this one.  They changed the Country.  They destroyed their State's legal-system.  Anyone in the State can now be detained and not be informed of the charges... with no statute of limitations whatsoever.  Any legal-expense is now HUSH MONEY and can be prosecuted as such, with no statute of limitations whatsoever.  Arbitrary gag-orders now allow The Government to dredge-up frustrated ****wads as witnesses, from decades ago.  Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Bragg's jury has no right to privacy from this moment on.