Author Topic: Prepare Now for the Coming Middle East War  (Read 1933 times)

Offline megimoo

Prepare Now for the Coming Middle East War
« on: April 23, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »
snip
It does not matter who throws the first punch. This is going to be a regional war unlike any previous Middle Eastern conflict. Iran will launch everything it has against Israel and it has massive means to do so. Syria will do the same, perhaps using munitions containing chemical and biological agents. Hezbollah, bigger, stronger, better armed and combat proven, its storehouses bulging with tens of thousands of newly re-supplied Syrian, Iranian and Russian missiles, will attack from hundreds of positions all across Lebanon. Hamas, armed to the teeth not only with small arms and short-range rockets, but also with missiles capable of reaching Israel’s heavily populated costal area, will launch a widespread, sustained attack from within the Gaza Strip’s most densely populated civilian areas.

More than 15,000 rockets and missiles will strike Israel within the first 36 hours of the war. The death and destruction will be massive. Israel will counter with everything in its arsenal. Other Middle Eastern countries may join in the attack on Israel directly or indirectly by allowing “volunteer fighters” from across the world to use their countries as staging areas for military operations against Israel. Israel will respond against these countries with whatever resources it has left. Many Arab countries will cease to exist as functioning societies.
snip
As the initial massive missile attack subsides, sooner in areas not targeted, the terrorists on Israel’s southern and northern borders will begin to infiltrate. Terrorists in the areas belonging to the Palestinian Authority and elsewhere across the West Bank will join in. And the tens of thousands of Fatah (terrorist) Palestinian security services personnel, (paramilitary) many trained (advanced “counter-terrorist” tactics), armed and equipped by the EU, the British and the United States also will attack. Much of Israel is literally within walking distance of the Fatah. There will be a blood bath, up close and personal, as the terrorists sweep into undefended Israeli neighborhoods. Fighting will continue for months. Israel will survive, but the number of dead could easily number in the hundred of thousands.

For the United States there will be two direct and immediate consequences resulting from this Middle Eastern regional war. First, foreign oil deliveries will be interrupted for an extended period of time. The price of oil will skyrocket to levels that make driving your car prohibitively expensive. Heating oil will become similarly expensive. Transportation of goods to market will be uneven, perhaps sporadic. Shortages of basics will result. For a while you may need to be self-reliant. Now is the time to begin putting away a few food staples each week, purchase a bicycle, a book on gardening, some packs of vegetables seeds and some comfortable, warm clothing.

Second, if ever there was a time when both the terrorist cells and the “lone wolf” terrorists thought to be present in our country crawl out from under the rocks where they are hiding, the war will be the catalyst. Within 36 hours of the start of the war in the Middle East, isolated acts of terrorism will begin across the United States. The initial “incidents” will act like several ping-pong balls thrown into a large room jam-packed with mousetraps set with ping-pong balls. Suddenly traps are going-off everywhere and ping-pong balls fill the air. A virtual wave of terror will ensue. It could take months to quell the attacks by homicide/suicide bombers and shooters and by thousands of other, not so enthusiastically seeking immediate martyrdom, terrorists making up the hundreds of terror cells across the United States.

America’s homeland is basically undefended. It is what the terrorists smugly call a “target rich environment” - and You, the members of your family, your neighbors and your friends are the targets.

My vision of the future disturbs me. Does it disturb you? I hope so. I hope it disturbs you so much that you actually do prepare your family. You have a year to do so, to learn new skills, practice and perfect them. Make use of it. Do not allow the legacy of jimmy carter’s presidency to bite you on the butt.

http://www.newmediajournal.us/guest/h_linett/2008/04232008.htm

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Prepare Now for the Coming Middle East War
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 02:34:06 PM »
Geez....this is hogwash on so many levels.......

Although I think that Omert is a coward (liberal), if presented with an organized threat Israel will "unleash the dogs of war".......

You'd think the dumb arabs would have learned from past experiences......In a stand-up conventional war, Israel would run rough-shod over any and all arab armies that were foolish to attempt to stand and fight.  Syria in particular, is now missing a mysterious facility in the center of their damn country last September, and they STILL don't know (factually) what happened!!

God forbid these towel-heads decide to use nuclear weapons......although Israel will take a huge hit, there will be vast areas that will not support goat/camel-herding for the next ten centuries or so.

As for the rest of this........it reminds me of the global warmers.......much hysteria about nothing.

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »
Israel could park all of their subs off the coast of Iran and be done with them by noon. Depending on whats left and who's still shooting we could either stand back and watch the cranage or mop up whats left of Iran and Syria with some fallout raining down on everything else to the east. Not a pretty picture but if its us or them they would loose the most.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 05:17:21 PM »
Total nonsense.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »
Israel could park all of their subs off the coast of Iran and be done with them by noon. Depending on whats left and who's still shooting we could either stand back and watch the cranage or mop up whats left of Iran and Syria with some fallout raining down on everything else to the east. Not a pretty picture but if its us or them they would loose the most.

They only have 2 Dolphins with AIP, so only one would be in the region at a time -- they could respond, but it would not yield the total affect we require to completely shut down Iran's military and nuclear facilities.   

If Iran hits Israel they will be done, but it will be primarily a US Air Force and Navy mission. 

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 07:29:38 PM »
I'm not sure it's total "hogwash"  I don't doubt the Iranians and Syrians would attack Israel....The question is do they have the organizational skills this article suggests.  I say no...But something is brewing.  I just don't think it will be as catastrophic as the article suggests....but nothing wrong with being prepared..just in case.
Here in South Florida, we basically stock up on necessities anyway...but because of Hurricanes...

Offline JohnMatrix

• admirer of Sir Edward Tylor
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »
When was the last time Iran initiated a war with one of its neighbors?
LadyLiberty does not like my mother because I speak Spanish to her in public.

yes snuggly bunny, i voted for RON PAUL.

Mr.Mann is obsessed with me.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »
You mean besides kidnappings, bombings, killing US soldiers and proxy wars?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline JohnMatrix

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 08:37:04 PM »

yes.  When has iran, as a country, openly attacked another country.  Just as this article is talking about.

Offline djones520

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 08:37:46 PM »

The current regime has never "initiated" a direct war with another nation, though they came close to declaring war on Afghanistan back in the late 90's.

But anyone who doesn't have rocks for brains knows that they directly fund and train terrorists, as well as lend military support to terrorists (ie. Iraq).

But once they gain access to nuclear weapons, no one can say what they'll do.  Iran doesn't have to launch a nuclear weapon at Israel.  All they have to do is give it to Hezbollah, and let them do all the work.  The act of war will still be the same.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 09:34:34 PM »

yes.  When has iran, as a country, openly attacked another country.  Just as this article is talking about.

Well, I can recall a time they took american hostages and held them for over 40 days.  Perhaps that isn't an attack in the general sense, but it's still an initiation of war as far as I'm concerned.  Luckily he released them before Reagan starting bombing them.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 10:20:10 PM »

Well, I can recall a time they took american hostages and held them for over 40 days.  Perhaps that isn't an attack in the general sense, but it's still an initiation of war as far as I'm concerned.  Luckily he released them before Reagan starting bombing them.
444 days.  And they released them the night before RR was sworn in.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »

Offline JohnMatrix

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »

i thought iraq launched a full scale invasion of iran that year.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 11:15:41 PM »

444 days.  And they released them the night before RR was sworn in.

Thanks for the correction...