Author Topic: Girls Record Brutal Attack On Teen To Allegedly Post On YouTube  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Girls Record Brutal Attack On Teen To Allegedly Post On YouTube
WFTV
POSTED: 5:14 pm EDT April 7, 2008
UPDATED: 8:31 pm EDT April 7, 2008

POLK COUNTY, Fla. -- Video was released late Monday afternoon showing a brutal beating at the hands of a gang of teenage girls. Their motivation for the attack was apparently so they could post the video on YouTube.

The victim reported the attack after she was beaten so badly she had to be treated at the hospital. That's when the sheriff's office started looking into it and learned about the video.

The sheriff calls it shocking, saying he's never seen anything like it. It was a vicious attack all captured on home video inside a Polk County home.

Full Article

================================================

Sick all I can say. Those teens who beat that poor girl should be beaten lifeless. 
:redbird: :angryvillagers: :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Girls Record Brutal Attack On Teen To Allegedly Post On YouTube
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
I saw this -- the brutality was breathtaking.

I hope they try all the little bitches and put them in prison for a year.

And I hope their parents get sued into the poor house.  They are responsible for this evil and awful act.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 07:58:44 PM »
This is what our culture has come to... kids thinking that they can get away with this crap. :banghead:

I too hope that the parents get smacked with a lawsuit.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »
I saw this -- the brutality was breathtaking.

I hope they try all the little bitches and put them in prison for a year.

And I hope their parents get sued into the poor house.  They are responsible for this evil and awful act.

Same here. Unbelievable. They just did it to post on YouTube. Some people shouldn't be parents. Just because one has children, does not make them mature. Sadly, many parents are just as immature as their children.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 08:02:06 PM »
The two chickenshit boys should have their asses stomped into the ICU as well for not defending the young girl from 6 to 1 odds.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 08:03:28 PM »
The two chickenshit boys should have their asses stomped into the ICU as well for not defending the young girl from 6 to 1 odds.

They are cockroaches. Scratch that, cockroaches have more dignity than those scumbags.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 04:45:14 PM »
Polk County again   :banghead:
What a hellhole that place has become.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 07:50:14 PM »
In the meantime, the mother of one of the suspects speaks. She is defending her scumbag daughter. Apparently those scumbags attacked her because she said bad stuff about them on MySpace.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-cheerleader-beating040808,0,3517323.story?track=rss

Sounds like another Lori Drew to me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 07:54:43 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 08:01:12 PM »
However, Garcia said the Polk County Sheriff's Office has overblown the beating.

"First of all, the tape that was released is only three minutes long. That was the worst of it," Garcia said, contradicting the sheriff's office report of the incident.

Overblown?  OVERBLOWN?!   :bs:

It doesn't matter.  The beating should never have occurred at all, despite her attempts to water it down into something less outrageous.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 09:16:09 PM »
I really have no words. I just don't understand the moral bankruptcy of some people today.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 04:24:50 PM »
Update on the story:

Report: Teen Beaten in YouTube Attack to Be Homeschooled

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

FoxNews

The Florida teen beaten in an "animalistic attack" filmed for YouTube will be homeschooled for the duration of her high school career, MyFOXTampaBay.com reports.

Victoria Lindsay, 16, of Mulberry, Fla., will be taught at home until she finishes high school and will miss the coming prom, the station reports. She is still having trouble with her hearing and sight since the March 30 attack.

Seven juveniles remained in detention Wednesday. They along with one adult have been charged in connection with the beating of the Mulberry High School student.

Link
The part in bold just makes me ill.  Like I said, I hope there is a lawsuit to make those responsible pay for her medical bills.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »
I really have no words. I just don't understand the moral bankruptcy of some people today.

They get it from their parents.  This is the result of warehousing kids with strangers -- especially during the formative years.

All the Dr. Laura-haters out there should take a close look at this and similar incidents.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 08:26:24 PM »

They should be infected with Ebola Zaire, Marburg, and Bubonic Plague.  :evillaugh:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 08:31:03 PM »

They get it from their parents.  This is the result of warehousing kids with strangers -- especially during the formative years.

All the Dr. Laura-haters out there should take a close look at this and similar incidents.

I am not a daycare proponent, but I won't go so far as saying this is the result of daycare. However, it may be the result of a society in decline, in other words, one which does not embrace life.... we have discussed this before. It's philosophical, those who have respect for human life will be a civilized society. 

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 08:39:53 PM »
Here is what I think is contributing to this problem
-Obessession with Self-Esteem and Self-Help, which I believe come hand-in-hand. We are so afraid of damaging people's self-esteem, which is why we have scoreless sports and fuzzy math. Also, if we spank our kids, we are afraid of damaging our kids self-esteem. In addition, people are more risk adverse. I see so many self-help books and they are just quick fixes for the most part. For some it works. Others, it does nothing. We live in an era of Dr. Phil and all these instant gratification.
-Entitlement Culture. Comes hand in hand with self-esteem. People feel so entitled to go to some great college or be in a sports cheerleading team.
-Political correctness.
-Affluenza. Children are spoiled to death, which is associated with the self-esteem movement.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du