Author Topic: With NO Conservatives in the running, my vote now hinges on one thing...  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

The War on Terror. Or another way of putting it: Who's left who will best protect America?
That condition leaves out Third Parties, ALL the democrats, and that racist, Ron Paul.

So I'm stuck with whatever RINO is offered up. Mitt, John, Rudy will all fight terror.
If that is all I have to vote for, then I will settle for what I can get.

But whoever wins had better appoint a real conservative as VP.
If we end up with two RINOs...I just don't know.

Actually, I'm rooting more for Hillary than any of our guys, cause she will galvanize the "anyone but the b*tch vote." She is the only thing that will give us hope of a victory.

I saw the Fred thing long ago...its still depressing. I really wish there was a way to revolt against the old GOP guard without endangering the country.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:04:57 PM by Mr Mannn »

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Re: With NO Conservatives in the running, my vote now hinges on one thing...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 07:32:11 PM »
Fred was out of the race from day 2, he came in on a wave after sitting on the fence for a long time and never really got a campaign going

I watched about 20 minutes of an Obama speech and I gotta say that man is saying the right things to the right moonbats, he has become a powerful speaker and is defining for himself a very powerful message.  Of course even Faux Entertainment News commentators are saying that he'll wake up sleeping next to a severed horse head for calling Billery out on their games.

And I love the fact that this boards spell checks trips on Obama's name.

For my part I'm going to lean towards Mitt as the most, I think, able to lead in the right direction.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.