Author Topic: THE PERFECT STORM  (Read 1605 times)

Offline andaronjim

• Sir, publicly educated, but going out of my way to learn more.
  • Probationary (Probie)
THE PERFECT STORM
« on: June 05, 2015, 08:08:04 AM »
Back about 6 1/2 years ago, the small but loud storm was brewing inside of America.  Slowly that storm started destroying the roads and bridges that would help the economy grow.  Then after a couple years that small but powerful wind created a whirlwind that eventually caused hospitals, doctors , nurses and patients, much stress and wrecked the very foundation of the relationships between them.  Suddenly the wind changed in 2010 and many smaller storms were ousted and the Citizens of America "THOUGHT" they were going to see the storm pass.  But mightily that storm with bombastic afront(with phone and pen) totally disregarded the will of the people to overcome that storm and pushed more of the power upon them.  In 2014 another wave of opposition went up against that storm and was easily negated by the blowhard.  Now HURRICANE FORCE 5 BARRY, is bearing down on America, causing death and destruction in certain cities of liberal control, and will America be able to shore up its defenses to stop BARRY?   Only time will tell.

Offline libertybele

Re: THE PERFECT STORM
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 09:54:24 AM »
...", causing death and destruction in certain cities of liberal control, and will America be able to shore up its defenses to stop BARRY?   Only time will tell.

I believe that liberalism is dying and was rejected during the past mid-term elections.  LBJ's plans for a great society has eroded many of our cities.  As for stopping Barry, 534 members of Congress that "We the People" elected have been unwilling to stop him.  I don't know if anyone saw or heard Rick Perry's speech for his campaign launch, but I hope he is correct; "But my friends, we are a resilient country. We have been through a Civil War, we’ve been through two world wars, we’ve made it through a Great Depression – we even made it through Jimmy Carter. We will make it through the Obama years."...

I'm honestly just praying that this country makes it to another election.

http://time.com/3909562/rick-perry-campaign-launch-transcript/
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Belle

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »
Libertybele:  "I believe that liberalism is dying and was rejected during the past mid-term elections."  Absolutely true.  But who would have thought, as in '10 & '14 mid-terms that our oligarch would not only continue to reject the conservative movement in the country, but in '14 actually joined Obama in his destructive crusade.  & that's what I see happened.  Our congressional leaders, the ones that stuff liberal policies down our throats in return for goods & favors, are not only doing it out of greed, but because they believe in liberalism! 

From your link:  "We will make it through the Obama years.."; we could have made it through, but the rino revolution that occurred in both the House, Senate & Judiciary sealed our fate for what appears to cement our inevitable dismal future.

andaronjim:  "Now HURRICANE FORCE 5 BARRY, is bearing down on America..."  along with hurricane McConnell, Boehner & Roberts to their ultimate goal of permanently transforming America.

Offline Belle

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 08:21:26 PM »
From Michael Savage's newsletter:

"A caller told Dr. Savage that his program used to seem more optimistic. Now, the caller said, he doesn’t think Savage holds out much hope that America can be saved from the liberals. Savage replied that in many ways, liberals aren’t the biggest enemy any longer."

"The number one reason we lost is because of traitors in the Republican Party."

"They inveigled us into believing that they would listen to the people.
So the enemy is not Obama.
We know who he is.
We know he’s always been an enemy of America.
We know he was trained to hate everything good about the country.
We know he hates the military and the police and patriots.
But the Republicans were put into power back in November to stop this disease.
So the enemy is not the liberal. 
The enemy is the fake Republican like McConnell and Boehner and the other individuals in the power structure.
They are in there solely to advance the interests of powerful international corporations."

http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2015/06/michael-savage-newsletter-americas-real-enemies-are-the-fake-republicans/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 08:55:47 PM »
Libertybele:  "I believe that liberalism is dying and was rejected during the past mid-term elections."  Absolutely true.  But who would have thought, as in '10 & '14 mid-terms that our oligarch would not only continue to reject the conservative movement in the country, but in '14 actually joined Obama in his destructive crusade.  & that's what I see happened.  Our congressional leaders, the ones that stuff liberal policies down our throats in return for goods & favors, are not only doing it out of greed, but because they believe in liberalism! 

From your link:  "We will make it through the Obama years.."; we could have made it through, but the rino revolution that occurred in both the House, Senate & Judiciary sealed our fate for what appears to cement our inevitable dismal future.

andaronjim:  "Now HURRICANE FORCE 5 BARRY, is bearing down on America..."  along with hurricane McConnell, Boehner & Roberts to their ultimate goal of permanently transforming America.

The mid term elections in essence not only rejected Obama policy but  was a vote for the alternative.  What other choice did voters have?  I have been of the opinion for quite sometime, that if the GOP establishment runs/backs another one of their own, they WILL lose; just like they have done in the past 3 presidential elections.  I think this is what the DEMS are banking on and the RINO's feel they have a winner with Bush and aren't worried about anyone upsetting the apple cart in their country club.

We are at a crossroads for certain.  In my humble opinion, I believe that the "liberal establishment"  (Clinton) is in trouble just  as the "GOP establishment" (Bush) is.  I believe that America is fed up; whether or not that voice is going to be strong enough against the billions of dollars that will be spent this election remains to be seen.  The glimmer of hope that I do see, is we have a number of anti-establishment candidates that I don't think will be silenced or bought.  I also think that having as many candidates as we do may bring about some surprises.  I am trying to remain positive; realistically though; it's only a slight glimmer of hope.

Washington remains broken; that is a given.  I had serious doubts that the mid-terms would really change anything and unfortunately that seems to be the case. There are only a handful of Republicans worth a damn and doing their jobs; however, thankfully, a couple of them just so happen to be running for president.

Time will tell.  First and foremost; hopefully we can hold this country together long enough to make it to another election. I find it interesting that Perry made the comment "we will make it through Obama" ... comments like that are indicative of leadership qualities that we so desperately need.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 09:32:29 PM »
I might even send the Perry campaign a few bucks if he gets the nomination. Something I have never done before because the ones running are mostly BS artists or Rinos. Still holding out hope that Palin will run.

We are doomed if the Hildabeast becomes president. As bad as the @ss kissing Repubs are, she would be 10 times worse. This country needs a kick them in the balls conservative like Perry who can intimidate Bonehead and McConnell, close the borders and improve the economy. ,   

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 06:54:50 AM »
I might even send the Perry campaign a few bucks if he gets the nomination. Something I have never done before because the ones running are mostly BS artists or Rinos. Still holding out hope that Palin will run.

We are doomed if the Hildabeast becomes president. As bad as the @ss kissing Repubs are, she would be 10 times worse. This country needs a kick them in the balls conservative like Perry who can intimidate Bonehead and McConnell, close the borders and improve the economy. ,

So far, Perry is amongst the 10 that will be allowed to debate.  Fox News has made stipulations that candidates most be popular enough in the polls to compete.  It will be very interesting to see what kind of questions are asked.  Will the questions be asked in such a manner that it silences candidates like Perry, Cruz or Walker or will the questions make RINO's like Bush and Rubio shine?  We already know how the liberal media will spin the debates.  I'm hoping that Cruz and Perry remain popular enough to make it into the debates.

Once Bush makes his announcement on the 15th, I look for campaign ads to start airing on TV and radio.  I think we are going to be bombarded early on by ads from Bush and Clinton...the others simply don't have the money to compete.  Bush started getting others to jump into the arena very early on by making the announcement that he was forming an exploratory committee yet he's sat it out collecting millions for months.  Bush is collecting millions if not billions in a questionable manner, he know he's got the money to buy his way in as well as Clinton.  However, it is my humble opinion, that the number of candidates running will be the saving grace this time.

Offline Belle

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 09:57:46 AM »
Lacarnut:  "As bad as the @ss kissing Repubs are, she would be 10 times worse." 

If I may replace the "she" for "Democrats", I used to feel that way.
That's why I voted for Bush, McCain & Romney.
But I don't feel or think that way anymore.
My true turnaround came when the R's deceived us in '10, & then, once again, in '14.
So I decided to keep my political sanity, & promise myself never to vote for a rino again, & that includes the empty suit gang of 8 Rubio.
Ha, guess I'm a hard core wacko right winger now.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 09:04:42 PM »

My true turnaround came when the R's deceived us in '10, & then, once again, in '14.
So I decided to keep my political sanity, & promise myself never to vote for a rino again, & that includes the empty suit gang of 8 Rubio.

I agree with you.  I refused to vote for McCain and many said that in essence I cast a vote for Obama.  IF everyone voted their conscious rather than voting for political party we wouldn't be in the mess that we are in.  If JEB or the Gangster is our choice, I will NOT vote for either one of them.  Again, many would say that in not voting for a RINO, I in essence will be casting a vote for the DEMS.  I am tired of voting for the lesser of the two evils.  I will write in a candidate if need be.

RINO's lost the last 3 presidential election cycles; they will lose again.  People want a true conservative with conservative values that adheres to and respects the Constitution.  We need leadership that isn't afraid to demonstrate pride in America and who won't apologize for our actions.  We don't need someone that caters to every damn minority group in the name of political correctness and bows to our enemy in order to appear politically correct.  We have paid a very high price for our liberalism.  Liberalism doesn't work period.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 12:54:12 AM »

I am just as hard core right winger as you are. After Romney lost to the Magic Negro I withdrew from politics by not watching Fox or talk radio. Politicians in general disgust me. Most of them lie, cheat and are more interested in getting re-elected than doing what is right for Americans. Rinos are not much better than Democrats. However, a few crumbs that the Repubs throw us is better than nothing. Most do not hate their own country like many Democrats do. Therefore, I will vote for the Repub nominee and then go throw up.     

Offline Belle

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 10:05:42 AM »
Lacarnut:  "Therefore, I will vote for the Repub nominee and then go throw up."  Well said!
 :hi5:
I think I'll require deep re-education & therapy to go back & vote for another rino.  I'll tell ya, it didn't mean anything, but it sure felt good not to cast that vote for Lindsey last year. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 11:41:08 AM »
Hopefully neither Jeb or Marco will be the nominee and you won't be needing to use the porcelain throne. :fos:

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 04:04:57 PM »
Hopefully neither Jeb or Marco will be the nominee and you won't be needing to use the porcelain throne. :fos:

Agreed and hope we do not get another mushy Repub Rino with no backbone. Florida is the key to winning though.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 08:55:18 PM »
Agreed and hope we do not get another mushy Repub Rino with no backbone. Florida is the key to winning though.

Florida is important without a doubt.  There have only been 8 Republican governors elected in the history of the state, so Florida really isn't conservative territory.  Secondly, Jeb has to appeal to the conservative base in order to get elected and with his soft stance on illegal immigration and his despised "common core" policies, I will be surprised if he is able to take his own state.  In addition, people have had enough of the Bush's. Though Rubio also needs to appeal to the conservative base he has a better chance than Jeb.  Both appeal of course to the Hispanics...but Cruz is Hispanic as well.  I look for the three of them to "duke" it out here.  My bet is on Cruz.

With Rubio vacating his Senate seat, Florida will indeed by interesting and hopefully TEA will take it.

Offline andaronjim

• Sir, publicly educated, but going out of my way to learn more.
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2015, 11:53:36 AM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/get-ready-for-a-4000-point-dow-drop/ar-BBkUuXt?ocid=iehp 
Get ready for a 4,000-point Dow drop 
You can bet the 4,000 point drop is being optimistic by MSN.  All the past news about the 25 year GREATEST DEPRESSION(coming in November 2015) has pointed to a large sell off, to the point that it will make 1929 look like a small event.  I am very worried about this, because when it does happen, Baltimore and Ferguson will happen all around America.  I have been preparing for such an event, not to the point to build a bunker, but have been putting putting aside canned goods, have water filtration ready and back up electricity if needed.  Obama did tell the TRUTH that he was going to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA, but i dont think he is going to like how it turns out.  Many of US are going to show up , and we are going to be mad.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 12:49:43 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/get-ready-for-a-4000-point-dow-drop/ar-BBkUuXt?ocid=iehp   You can bet the 4,000 point drop is being optimistic by MSN.  All the past news about the 25 year GREATEST DEPRESSION(coming in November 2015) has pointed to a large sell off, to the point that it will make 1929 look like a small event.  I am very worried about this, because when it does happen, Baltimore and Ferguson will happen all around America.  I have been preparing for such an event, not to the point to build a bunker, but have been putting putting aside canned goods, have water filtration ready and back up electricity if needed.  Obama did tell the TRUTH that he was going to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA, but i dont think he is going to like how it turns out.  Many of US are going to show up , and we are going to be mad.

Usually when the news starts reporting about a "sell off" in the market, it's already begun to happen. There are a couple of things to consider.  The market is at it's all time high.  If investors "sell off" in mass, they will also have to pay taxes on any gains that they have; which if we have that big of a correction just think of the revenue that is going to be generated to the Feds. Anyone that has invested for a numbers of years realizes that in normal conditions the market is cyclical and the market will eventually correct itself from highs and lows.  I think the "indicators" will be obvious this summer...I am watching to see what happens in the next several months to see if the "Baltimore and Ferguson" events start popping up throughout the country.

Yes, Obama's intent to transform America is going well ... except ... the unwillingness of the people to give up their arms.  But, rumor had it long ago (during W's tenure) that UN troops were in position to help the government "handle" the fall of this country.   Barry has been "cozy" with the UN since the very beginning; even as a Senator.

With that all being said, I certainly hope for the best and pray that we make it to the next election.  Meanwhile, I too have been preparing for quite sometime as best I can.