Author Topic: A 57 year old DUmmie who still blames woes on parents  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: A 57 year old DUmmie who still blames woes on parents
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 01:18:35 PM »

Wait a minute.  If your living in CA, then you're lying.  There are clinics and county hospitals all over the place where you can get your medical needs attended to and without paying.  

(my take home is 500 a month and that disqualifies me from all of that)

:bs2flag:

I'm with you.  I'm beginning to suspect a troll or a massively disfunctional person (even for a dummy).

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 01:34:53 PM »
I'm with you.  I'm beginning to suspect a troll or a massively disfunctional person (even for a dummy).

DUmmy Bennyboy has too much DUmp history, including photographic, to be a troll.

Massive dysfunction is an almost universal DUmp characteristic.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 01:36:34 PM »
You'd think that with 47 years to work on it since he started at age 10, he would have found something to do besides tile-setting if he hates it that much.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 01:54:51 PM »
Asshole,

There's not a day something doesn't hurt somewhere on me and I know I'm not the only one here who can say that.

IT'S CALLED LIFE!

If you want a life free of work, discomfort, disease, hunger?

Maybe next time God will send you back as a veal calf. At least then you'll be of some use to somebody.

“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he’s been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to just be people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey…delays…sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling burst of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.”
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 02:06:22 PM »
I'm reminded of horse with no brain and her 20K total house make over.  That included build and tile a new entryway, tile both the kitchen and bathroom. There was other stuff too. New siding and a new roof.

Seems to me, she's responsible for the low wages.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 02:27:29 PM »
Dori, over at the thread, someone posted a loooong list of all the available help he could get.  Addresses, phone numbers, websites, all the details.  As far as I know, he didn't even say thank you. 
If you were a diabetic, and hadn't had any food in three days (or insulin, presumably), wouldn't you be dead already?

What an unpleasant person. 
No he didn't.
He did post a comment full of excuses about why it didn't apply to him. What a  :loser:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2013, 02:29:26 PM »
Tucker, there was another DUmmie over there, who, as Frank put it, "demands old world-style craftsmanship for illegal immigrant wages."  

I forget who it was, Frank would remember.   Hypocrites, all.  

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2013, 02:36:06 PM »
Tucker, there was another DUmmie over there, who, as Frank put it, "demands old world-style craftsmanship for illegal immigrant wages."  

That might have been Stinky. :???:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2013, 02:37:04 PM »

The hypochondrial primitive, "mopinko," who demanded Old World Craftsmanship at undocumented worker under-the-table cash wages.

That was when she had an expensive new front door put on her house even though the old one was still pretty new, and it was during the lousy Bush economy, and she'd griped about that a few minutes earlier in another forum on Skins's island.

If she hadn't boasted about an expensive brand-new door right after alleging the lousy Bush economy where nobody had any money for anything, I wouldn't have picked up on it, and the hypochondrial primitive to this day would be one of the anonymous lumpenunterprimitiven, rarely if ever seen in the DUmpster.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 02:48:46 PM »
The hypochondrial primitive, "mopinko," who demanded Old World Craftsmanship at undocumented worker under-the-table cash wages.

That was when she had an expensive new front door put on her house even though the old one was still pretty new, and it was during the lousy Bush economy, and she'd griped about that a few minutes earlier in another forum on Skins's island.

If she hadn't boasted about an expensive brand-new door right after alleging the lousy Bush economy where nobody had any money for anything, I wouldn't have picked up on it, and the hypochondrial primitive to this day would be one of the anonymous lumpenunterprimitiven, rarely if ever seen in the DUmpster.

:thatsright: :banghead:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2013, 02:55:55 PM »

I've had some great jobs done by muchachos working for cash money.

You have to rely on word-of-mouth recommendations from friends you trust.

I don't know if they're undocumented; except for the boss man, they never speak American.

Maybe they're exchange students.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2013, 08:24:35 PM »
Sounds like he had a really bad relationship with his parents. He is clearly bitter and angry, which so fits DUmmies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2013, 11:45:00 PM »
I just went through that withe a stuck Q Tip that cost me 11 hundred dollars.

Where was it stuck?  :rotf:
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2013, 11:50:41 PM »
Where was it stuck?  :rotf:
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2013, 11:54:18 PM »
I like how he put "11 hundred dollars" too.  Is it really that hard just to type $1,100?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2013, 11:59:41 PM »
I like how he put "11 hundred dollars" too.  Is it really that hard just to type $1,100?
Shift key can be hard.
It's the one below caps lock.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2013, 02:38:40 AM »
You'd think that with 47 years to work on it since he started at age 10, he would have found something to do besides tile-setting if he hates it that much.

:popcorn:

After 47 years, the only thing he's qualified to do without f'n it up is loading and unloading a truck.   :loser:

Judging from the whining and bitching he posts about doing it, he's still f'n it up.  :hammer:

I doubt bennyboy could pour piss out of his boot without f'n it up, even if the instructions how to do it were written on the heel.

Shift key can be hard.
It's the one below caps lock.

So THAT'S what that key is for!   :thatsright:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Oh, looky!

There's one below the "Enter" key, too!   :rotf:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 02:49:20 AM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2013, 08:39:17 AM »
Wait...a DUmbass that's in a great amount of pain and wants to end their life? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. :-)

The only thing that would make me feel better is if the rest of the DUmbasses would follow his example and remove themselves from the human gene pool.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2013, 10:24:09 AM »
Wait...a DUmbass that's in a great amount of pain and wants to end their life? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. :-)

The only thing that would make me feel better is if the rest of the DUmbasses would follow his example and remove themselves from the human gene pool.

Wait here, not all Latino illegals are Bozos like this man.

Some come here with 10-15 years working a trade and do one heck of a good job for low wages to start.
They bring their young sons to work with them and teach them the tricks of the trade.    Word of mouth does more to help someone starting out then any amount of advertising.

Most impressive was a woman and three daughters youngest about 7 that worked out of their home as a tailoring business.   Word of mouth sent me there.   The family had been in the country only a year, spoke little English the kids were learning in school. The mother had learned her trade at 5-6 years old from her mother.

I brought in 3  almost new outfits I had bought for $5.00 each at a Goodwill store.  Problem was All the wool suits were 3-4 sizes to big. I had no idea what they were saying to me until I was led to a dressing room and stripped to my undies.   The older said, bra no good, we make two for $50.00, then they all measured me everywhere except my nose.

After 2 weeks I went in for a fitting, WOW, first the bras that fit so well I have never anywhere bought one much less two that fit like second skin.

Then the skirt and pant suits all same color a camel that not only fit perfectly but as all were so much the same in style they had added a back belt to one and changed the neck line on the other two. One had a Mandarin Collar the other a boat neck.

I was speech less, when the bill came-------$50.00 for two fantastic bras, $50.00 each for the 3 piece  suits grand total was $200.00 for altering and the bras------add in the $15.00 for the original cost.

What to do, anywhere I wore the suits occasionally some woman would ask me where in NY I had bought them.    I stood my ground and replied Goodwill up the street.   

Unfortunately for me soon I found the secret was out of the bag and the family moved to a larger city and I could never find them again.

A trade of any kind is a life saver as we have known in civilized society's, even the cave men taught their boys how to hunt and the woman taught the daughters to sew hides or to chew them to get them soft.

One can spend $200,000 for college and do well until the education becomes outdated and the jobs dry up. 

Send the children to a 1-2 year trade school then put down the big bucks for the college education.   We never know when a child has to leave college after a couple years to marry or perhaps they want to go into the military or just bum about the country.   The college will be of no help but the trade will keep their belly's full and a roof over their head.

Offline Karin

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2013, 10:35:15 AM »
He replied to his thread, on day 4 of the hunger strike: 

Response to FedUpWithIt All (Reply #85)
Thu Mar 21, 2013, 02:13 PM
Bennyboy (8,764 posts)

And I got some news for ya, Most hourly workers do not have the $$ to sue anyone for anything. I've tried that, even went as far as reporting my father (to labor relations board) for unsafe work conditions and guess ****ing what? He won. even though I had photos of said working conditions. And testimony of his employees. Did it again too for working me for 24 hours straight and he won that case as well....

Words fail me.

Today is day five of a diabetic hunger strike. 

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2013, 10:44:53 AM »

Words fail me.

He sued his Dad?  Wow..... Why the hell didn't he just quit?
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2013, 10:55:33 AM »

Words fail me.

They should get serious and go on a water strike. He can go without water for 5 measly days.  :naughty:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2013, 11:04:24 AM »

His dad is an "eeeeeevvvil 1%er."  He wants the money.

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2013, 12:23:02 PM »

Probably because Daddy would be less inclined to fire or random drug test his 550 lbs of dead weight than someone who doesn't have to claim ownership of the DUmbass might.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2013, 12:29:54 PM »
Squeamish Carcinoma on right leg and evidence of another one on my face.

If the squeamish carcinoma takes over his face and eats up all his features, he'll have an empty face.

Next picture thread, maybe we'll see a 500-lb. Princess Kate, if we're not too squeamish to look.