Author Topic: Nothing inside her face  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Reality vs DU

Re: Nothing inside her face
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 12:39:52 PM »
Gasp,
 a good thing you never met Regan and told him that.   He would have punched you in the nose. No one lived that insulted his Nancy.

Never visit the Vatican, huge tiled astrology map on the floor in the entrance hall.

Strange how this astrology works.   All over the world people have built civilization based on the stars.

Even today at my age I have been taught about the men that were wealthy in the ME that studied the stars.
Seems one day to the 3 men a strange new star arrived in the sky that some how seemed to point to some place on earth.   So they saddled up their camels and followed the direction to find themselves in a small town called Bethlem.

It is no coincidence that our Moon effects the earth, the tides and the affect on woman every 28 days.

Personal astrology formed by the date and time of birth is interesting.   Is this all backwards, should our sign be basted on the months of conception instead of birth ???  Should we be interested in our Moon sign instead of the far off stars ???

Living on the sea coast most of my life, I know well the power of out Moon, take a ride to the Bay of Fundy to watch the amazing things the Moon does to the earth.    Does the way far away stars also influence us ???

Before one poopoos anything unknown remember how the idea there were unseen bugs on our skin that caused disease and not the devil.
:???:

Offline Dori

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 01:16:17 PM »
It's garbage.  I forget the reason, but the signs they assign to everybody are at least one sign off, a Virgo should be a Leo now according to the charts, but they never changed them.

The discovered another planet in our solar system.  I was an aquarius, but now I'm a capricorn.....and no, my face isn't empty.  :-)
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2013, 02:05:15 PM »
The discovered another planet in our solar system.  I was an aquarius, but now I'm a capricorn.....and no, my face isn't empty.  :-)

So now I am a Saggittarius, not a Capricorn?  That explains so much.  My face is very full now, and no longer empty.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 03:55:44 PM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2013, 03:59:48 PM »
Find your sign here.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2013, 04:07:00 PM »
This is the shit that irks me about astrology, et al.

It's wrong to make character judgements about people based on skin color because their melanon is a happenstance of birth. They have no control over the color of their skin.

Yet, somehow it is perfectly acceptable to judge people based on counting 39 weeks after their dad nutted-up into their mother.

And supposedly the entire cosmos revolves on this phenomenon.

A Gemini would say that.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey