Author Topic: Turley is weak. Kentuck  (Read 909 times)

Offline CC27

Turley is weak. Kentuck
« on: December 04, 2019, 02:28:50 PM »
kentuck (94,602 posts)

Turley is weak.

He is suggesting that there can be no "Obstruction of Justice" unless it is against the Supreme Court.

Since the Supreme Court is not given the duty of oversight of the Executive Branch, it would be a dereliction of duty for the Congress to forfeit their Constitutional duties to the Supreme Court, it seems to me?

It is the sole responsibility of Congress to impeach and to file charges against the President. It is up to the Senate to rule on it.

I do not believe Turley is making very valid arguments.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212751101

Nobody cares what you think.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Turley is weak. Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 04:20:05 PM »
No, he didn't. Turley said the POTUS has the right to use the courts as any other citizen which, as Trump has done, means he can go to the judiciary to stop Congressional subpoenas. If the courts rule against him, and he refused to comply with those rulings, then that would be obstruction. But, that hasn't happened.

The bluegrass primitive has major mental issues.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 04:28:01 PM »
kentuck (94,602 posts)
Turley is weak.

No he isn't.  Otherwise you wouldn't have bothered saying it.  You're scared he's not weak.  You're scared he has natural TV-charisma.  You're scared of his traditional Democrat stridency which fatally contrasts to how far whacko-left you progs have dragged the Party.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 05:20:55 PM »
Turley is weak?  You're weak!

https://youtu.be/mikCQoDG2Ls
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 05:51:17 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 06:15:28 PM »
kentuck (94,602 posts)

Turley is weak.

He is suggesting that there can be no "Obstruction of Justice" unless it is against the Supreme Court.

Since the Supreme Court is not given the duty of oversight of the Executive Branch, it would be a dereliction of duty for the Congress to forfeit their Constitutional duties to the Supreme Court, it seems to me?

It is the sole responsibility of Congress to impeach and to file charges against the President. It is up to the Senate to rule on it.

I do not believe Turley is making very valid arguments.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212751101

Wrong Kentuck! Try again!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 07:54:37 PM »
No Kentuck.

He made some very valid, coherent statements.  Among other things, he basically said, "What you're accusing him of, you've done."  It's what everyone is thinking. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 08:28:46 PM »
No Kentuck.

He made some very valid, coherent statements.  Among other things, he basically said, "What you're accusing him of, you've done."  It's what everyone is thinking.
When I glanced at the shallow end of the societal pool today, the DUmmies were trying to get #fireturley trending.

Isn't it delightful to watch the left start eating their own?  Between Turley and poor widdle Kammie, the left is giving itself a serious rectal exam in the past 24 hours.  May it be horrifically painful, liberals.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 01:31:15 AM »
>kentuck (94,602 posts) Turley is weak.

Weak like your kinfolk that try to extradite your ingrown penis from its shell just so you can emit your bile?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 05:39:44 AM »
Turley is weak.

And schiff is a pedophile. And the rest of you are hate filed losers who can't give into the fact you lost. :bird: :bird: :bird: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2019, 04:16:21 PM »
And schiff is a pedophile. And the rest of you are hate filed losers who can't give into the fact you lost. :bird: :bird: :bird: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Schiff’s day is coming . . . If I had to guess, about Labor Day.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.