Author Topic: Baby Doc Cuomo versus Ted Cruz death count  (Read 524 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Baby Doc Cuomo versus Ted Cruz death count
« on: February 19, 2021, 08:22:54 PM »
Just some food for thought:

Ted Cruz's Cancun trip focus of CNN, MSNBC primetime, not Cuomo nursing home scandal

The liberal primetime hosts on CNN and MSNBC overwhelmingly kept their focus on Sen. Ted Cruz while virtually ignoring the growing legal woes plaguing Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-msnbc-ted-cruz-cancun-andrew-cuomo-nursing-home-scandal

Death Count:

Ted Cruz: ZERO

"Baby Doc" Andrew "Michael Corleone" Cuomo: 10,000 and counting for forcing COVID patients into elderly care homes.

While the liberal elite are attempting to destroy Senator Cruz for a bad decision, was wondering if there might be any comments from lurking DUmmies.  You know you want to.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

Re: Baby Doc Cuomo versus Ted Cruz death count
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 09:45:49 AM »
Democrats were willing to force out John Conyers and Al Franken and those guys didn't even have a body count--well not a body count that included actual dead bodies.  At some point they are going to face reality and cut the mass murdering SOB Cuomo loose.  Rip it off, like a bandaid.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 10:13:07 AM »
Senator Cruz is not in state government. And Cancun is as out of the way of people trying to restore power as WashDC is, where I suspect at least several Texas Congress-Critters stayed this past week.

Cuomo needs to be tarred and feathered and ridden out of state on a rail (alternatively, are Sing Sing or Atiica still open?)!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 10:47:37 AM »
Senator Cruz is not in state government. And Cancun is as out of the way of people trying to restore power as WashDC is, where I suspect at least several Texas Congress-Critters stayed this past week.

Cuomo needs to be tarred and feathered and ridden out of state on a rail (alternatively, are Sing Sing or Atiica still open?)!

Rikers works.  Or re-open Alcatraz and export him there.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 10:26:12 PM »
Lol at the baby doc reference! Well done!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 01:55:41 PM »
Lol at the baby doc reference! Well done!

Thanks.  I've heard the reference before on more than one radio show, and knowing about the history of Papa Doc/Baby Doc in Haiti, it seems so appropriate.