Author Topic: #05 Top DUmmie of 2016 (MrScorpio)  (Read 14414 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
#05 Top DUmmie of 2016 (MrScorpio)
« on: December 27, 2016, 04:34:31 PM »
Congratulations to Lamond, MrScorpio, also known as the MrsCorpio, primitive, for being selected the #05 Top DUmmie of 2016!

One’s sure that Lamond’s striven to be number one, but never seems to quite make it.  However, he’s got a record one could hardly be embarrassed about:

2015: #03 Top DUmmie
2014: #07 Top DUmmie
2013: #17 Top DUmmie
2012: #03 Top DUmmie
2005: #14 Top DUmmie

In fact, he’s one of only two primitives (the other being this year’s #04 Top DUmmie) this year who was a Top DUmmie on the very first list, way back in 2005, the year that poor stupid Beth, then the sfexpat2000 primitive, after that the EFerrari primitive, deserved the number one spot, but didn’t get it because too many old grouches voted.  That still burns.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lamond, who was born and raised in Detroit, is a little past fifty years old.  He was in the U.S. Air Force eons ago, for about twenty years, and then returned after that.  He’s married, although he doesn’t advertise that fact much.  Since he’s gotten older, he’s calmed down some, but he used to imagine himself the finest pick-up artist of chicks in the Lounge on Skins’s island.

His main hobby is radio-announcing.  He probably has a regular job too, but’s mum about it, for any number of perfectly good, or perfectly bad, reasons.

Lamond comes from a good background, from good blood, several generations of plain honest hard-working stoic silently-suffering gentle people the salt of the earth.  It’s an awesome family, Lamond’s family.  But one supposes it’s inevitable that a lemon drops out of the basket every once in a while.

If he were articulate, he could probably write some really good human-interest stories about them.  But instead, he wastes his time trying—and not succeeding very well—to pose as some sort of guru or swami imparting rare wisdom to the primitives.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As long-time observers of the primitives know, Lamond frequently gets into trouble because of his pompous arrogance, his stuffy insistence that he has something more than just an average brain.

We’re still waiting, for example, for him to “school” us on the elections, as he promised he would.

That’s the deal with Lamond; he never keeps his promises.  Earlier this year, a fellow primitive of his got a letter threatening all sorts of physical violence and harm.  Ever wanting to play the gallant, Lamond immediately jumped in and promised her he’d find the author of the dread message.

But within five minutes, he seemed to have forgotten the matter entirely, going off to play “guru” again.

To date, the braggart has yet to find the writer of this malicious missive.

But if the recipient had been a white blonde woman rather than who it was, Lamond would’ve solved the mystery in hardly any time at all.  But because she’s “only” a woman of African derivation, she doesn’t mean anything to Lamond.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quite predictably, Lamond’s been one of the greatest defenders of the current president, despite that he’s hardly as “black” as Lamond appears to think he is.  In fact, Barack Obama has far more in common with franksolich than with Lamond.

Lamond at the same time thinks of himself as being concerned for the condition and future of the Democrat party, as if Republicans are chopped liver or something.

Perhaps he’s not bright enough to understand what an unmitigated disaster Ogama has been, for Democrats and the Democrat party.  The numbers speak for themselves, and they’re all over the internet, easy to find without links.

While Lamond’s heart-throb won the White House two times, in each of the four national elections during his tenure, the Democrat party lost ground every single time.  Every single time. 

It’s been incredible, an exciting, wild ride for Republicans and conservatives, as Democrat U.S. senators fell from 55 to 46 in eight year, Democrat congressmen from 256 to 194, Democrat governors from 28 to 16, and Democrat state legislators fell by a whooping 958. 

That’s a loss of 1,042 federal and state offices, by far the worst erosion in the whole entire history of the Democrat party.  And there's not only fewer Democrats in office now, but they're considerably more geriatric now too.

If franksolich were a Democrat, I’d be more anxious to hurry and get Obama out of the White House than Republicans are. 

Next Up: #04 Top DUmmie of 2016, probably tomorrow
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:31:31 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: #05 Top DUmmie of 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »
Lamond sure did fall off the chase after such a strong Spring. Well, back to training camp, (D)oUche.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 04:54:15 PM »
Did Lamond ever track down Bravenaks stalker?  If he actually had tried something like that, he might have moved up a few spots.  Probably still wouldn't achieve that top DUmmie award he's been striving for the past 11 years.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 04:58:31 PM »
Did Lamond ever track down Bravenaks stalker?  If he actually had tried something like that, he might have moved up a few spots.  Probably still wouldn't achieve that top DUmmie award he's been striving for the past 11 years.

No, he never did, even though I offered to help the asshole.

In fact, it looks as if he forgot he'd promised to.....five minutes after he promised.

<<<thinks Lamond should have to post some sort of bond every time he promises something.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 06:25:36 PM »
No, he never did, even though I offered to help the asshole.

In fact, it looks as if he forgot he'd promised to.....five minutes after he promised.

<<<thinks Lamond should have to post some sort of bond every time he promises something.

Your all forgetting one of the basic rules of being a liberal.........thoughts are worth as much if not more than actions.  If a DUmmie is down, the others send healing white light and then pat themselves on the back for being such good people.  These are the same people that brag about holding a door for a muslim couple like its some great act of kindness.  They cant wait to get back to the DUmp and tell the other DUmmies how tolerant and generous they are.

So when Lamond says he's going to get to the bottom of who sent the letter, neither himself or any of the other DUmmies really expect him to do anything.  Yet he can pat himself on the back for being the 1st DUmmie to help, even though he didn't do jack.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 06:32:17 PM »
Your all forgetting one of the basic rules of being a liberal.........

Thanks for reminding me of something I'd forgotten.

I'd called it "Skippyism," after the NYC_SKP primitive, where intentions count for as much as deeds.

But as Skippy's faded away into obscurity, I'd forgotten it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 07:43:01 PM »
Thanks for reminding me of something I'd forgotten.

I'd called it "Skippyism," after the NYC_SKP primitive, where intentions count for as much as deeds.

But as Skippy's faded away into obscurity, I'd forgotten it.

As many Primitives of Advanced Age Prominence have done.  I think we Deplorables have finally put the knife in the "Age of Aquarius".

Thank.  God.  I mean it.  Thanks, Big Guy! 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 09:33:09 PM »
DUmmies lie. And Lamond is a prime example.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 06:40:50 AM »
As many Primitives of Advanced Age Prominence have done.  I think we Deplorables have finally put the knife in the "Age of Aquarius".

Thank.  God.  I mean it.  Thanks, Big Guy!

Given his DUmmiehood, I'm not confident Lamond understands something that's described in writing.

So probably I'd better show in a picture, what Obama did to the Democrat party:

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 08:01:08 AM »
Ya know, I used to think Lamond really hated white people, I think he does, but to be truthful, he hates himself even more.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2016, 12:32:12 PM »
I sure hope DI comes back because I really want to see pineapple heads posting strategy post election.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 12:48:31 PM »
I sure hope DI comes back because I really want to see pineapple heads posting strategy post election.

He owes it to us, to school us as he promised.

But he's not going to do it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2016, 11:28:04 PM »
It's amazing to me that Lamond has so many pictures of himself taken in the mirrors of the men's head while in uniform.  I was in the USMC during roughly the same time period, and I never once had occasion to hang out in the men's head, snapping photo's of myself in the mirror.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2016, 11:56:38 PM »
It would be nice.  Skinner probably doesn't want all the "schadenboner" action to humiliate the leftists there.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2016, 12:09:41 AM »
It would be nice.  Skinner probably doesn't want all the "schadenboner" action to humiliate the leftists there.
I think he's waiting for a large manufactured Trump scandal/outrage to occur in order to save some face.