Author Topic: DUmmy "rsmith6621": "I Just REAMED My Brother In Law"  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Delmar

Re: DUmmy "rsmith6621": "I Just REAMED My Brother In Law"
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 03:19:02 PM »
Response to rsmith6621 (Original post)Thu Jan 31, 2013, 04:50 PM
Canoe52 (30 posts)
22. Good for you!

My SIL was complaining on FB about their company raising their health care costs, "I thought health care was supposed to go down now"
she wrote.

Her husband (my brother) is a big Faux news fan and of course they are oblivious to the fact that very little of Obama care has started yet. I told her to write the company president to complain, the government has nothing to do with what the company does.

My dear nephew (brothers son) wrote how it was all those lazy people on unemployment causing health care to go up. Rather than tell him what a twit he was (several other stupid comments in the past like that one) I just blocked him from being able to post on anything I write.

Just wait until the Obamacare tax really gets up to speed.  It might start to dawn on some of the DUmmies that they've been lied to.  
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 03:28:15 PM »
Do they live in the same town? How would rsmithnumbers know who they are either? And why would he care what his BIL knew anyway? Why would it be such a reaming? Seriously! I don't live in WA state but everyone knows Patty Murray, nearly one of the dumbest people on the planet. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about school board members and didn't even for the relatively short time we were in public school. It affected me in no way whatsoever. Unless you pay attention to local government or need some help and/or info why would you care about who's on your city council? And how does any of this reflect on someone's intelligence? The fact is, the BIL has a job and rsmithnumbers is out of work so even if he is the genius of WA state, knowing the above doesn't matter one wit and has no bearing on the context of the conversation.

You can be a lazy piece of shit (which is what the conversation was about so rsmithnumbers was deflecting...probably cuz what the BIL said was absolutely true) and have a high IQ. Being a lazy ****, he probably has more time to google the info he's pretending he's smart enough to know. What a loser, he has to try to puff himself up instead of getting a job. If he was such a freaking genius he'd find a way to get a job. Loser!

Cindie

Whoa... who cares about who is on your city council????!!!   

:banghead:

GOVERNMENT IS RUN BY THOSE WHO SHOW UP.   <--- whether that be to vote, to town meetings, or to those city council meetings.   

Local government (selectmen, city council and those school committee/board members) SET YOUR TAX RATE, as they set the local budgets they are responsible for.   

This is the reason why our country is in the shithole.  ALL POLITICAL ARE LOCAL.   All successful, sustainable change starts from the bottom up.

Whether your children attend public school or not, the decisions made by those who are elected affect local budgets.   It is important to be involved and knowledgeable as to what is happening locally.   So. So. Important.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 08:22:07 PM »
Good one, Snugs. 

If by "reaming" he means besting with an airtight argument, he didn't really do that, did he. 

It is Obama's fault, Rsmith, and you will never work again.   :loser:

"Again?"  Just because he was being paid, "Working" may perhaps be an unwarranted assumption, based on the evidence of him being a DUmmie and the company that paid him being, even by his lights, financially irresponsible.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 09:22:09 PM »
All the DUmmie has to do is look up the unemployment numbers and the GDP and then look up whats happened to Wallstreet since 08. That would tell anyone who's fault it is and it's not W's.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2013, 04:10:05 AM »
Whoa... who cares about who is on your city council????!!!   

:banghead:

GOVERNMENT IS RUN BY THOSE WHO SHOW UP.   <--- whether that be to vote, to town meetings, or to those city council meetings.   

I agree.