Author Topic: "Insane Freepers frothing at the mouth in homophobic hate fest" (K8-EEE/nads)  (Read 2310 times)

Offline jukin

**** that, no more, do not let some wet-mouthed shithead paint you into a corner!

THAT!! ^5

Totalitarian leftists will never stop pushing and only understand the use of force.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOP Congress

For Sybilll, Dixie...

Will spelonking his teeth do?

NOTE TO THE GUYS HERE:

If you want to look like that, you can do it if you take two years and dedicate yourself to training and, in some cases, Rogaine. So don't flame me.

And to the other dummies lurking... go spelonk yourselves.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:01:35 PM by GOP Congress »
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
Let's see how this looks . . .

Nadin you!

Well . . .  :???: :tongue: :whistling:
Uhhh, as long as I'm not getting Nadined by Nadin.  That would just be.......must go drink alcohol to remove image. :tongue:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline sybilll

Will spelonking his teeth do?
UM, no.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
"Spelonking"

It's really bad when you google up a word you don't know, and then misspell it.

Nutcase nadin - everything she touches turns to shit, or six feet of ice.

www.electstevedawes.com

So she could single handedly cure this whole gl0bul warming thing we're experiencing?

Are rump ranger, dirt poker, and bun darter also out?

Haha, yuck! I certainly wouldn't sit around the table, and play.

THAT!! ^5

Totalitarian leftists will never stop pushing and only understand the use of force.

Oh, they understand the use of force fine. They just can't learn from it. I still dunno what the mental block is. My father used to put his knuckles to the back of my skull if I really F'ed up. I'll be DAMNED if it didn't get my attention, and stop me from doing whatever stupid crap I was doing.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:15:46 PM by Revolution »

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
I have a cousin (on my husband's side) who is a lesbian. It means no difference to me, I love her just the same. She is a moonbat but that is for shock value because everyone (and I mean everyone) in her family and friends are conservatives.

I have a few gay friends, I really don't care if you are gay or not.  There are no prerequisites to be my friend.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I have a cousin (on my husband's side) who is a lesbian. It means no difference to me, I love her just the same. She is a moonbat but that is for shock value because everyone (and I mean everyone) in her family and friends are conservatives.

I have a few gay friends, I really don't care if you are gay or not.  There are no prerequisites to be my friend.

Same here.  I have a few gay and lesbian friends.  I call them "friends."  They're decent people, who don't flaunt their sexuality at any and every turn.  I don't delve into their personal lives, and they don't do that to me.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Same here.  I have a few gay and lesbian friends.  I call them "friends."  They're decent people, who don't flaunt their sexuality at any and every turn.  I don't delve into their personal lives, and they don't do that to me.

Agree, a sex life is personal, would anyone ask questions of the sex life of ones parents or ask grandma if she still gets it on ???

Far as Gay family, who the heck knows, there are plenty of life long bachelors and spinsters but, were they gay or just not the family type, happy to be free of any responsibility except for themselves.

Friends are people I enjoy having around, common interests and there for each other when the SHTF.   What ever they do in their private life is NOMB, as it is none of their business if I am into leather and lace once a month.

I do not understand this obsession of people to want to make their sex life public knowledge.  It is obvious when a woman becomes pregnant that she has a sex life, but other then that, few unless they are Perverts want to know details on how she got this way.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...

My best gay friend and his partner are republicans. He says that he gets plenty of hate from the tolerant and kind left for it. :-)
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline movie buff

"Spelonking"

It's really bad when you google up a word you don't know, and then misspell it.
Especially when you use the misspelled word in question as part of a post intended to accuse other people of being stupid!

Offline Rufus2010

K8-EEE (14,722 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Insane Freepers frothing at the mouth in homophobic hate fest
If you want to see the true, sick soul of right wing conservatism, FR is really the perfect place to go.

I think they are stupid enough to think that since gays are a minority, nobody else would be disgusted with their attitude, but here's what they don't know; the number of people who love gay friends and family members is definitely in the VAST MAJORITY. I think we should make these phony "family values" codespeaker CONservatives face up to who they are really dog whistling to. It's not pretty.

http://www.freerepublic.c...ocus/f-chat/2862581/posts

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
There are no prerequisites to be my friend.

There are for me. I don't mess with Progs anymore nor do I want them as friends.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
There are for me. I don't mess with Progs anymore nor do I want them as friends.

I would add dwarfs to that list.