Author Topic: "Brietbart Comments Lead to Hat Trick on Conservative Web Site" (Stinky)  (Read 6437 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Really?  Is there supposed to be anything damning on them?

How about Barry snorting some coke, doing weed, and sucking some cock?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
How about Barry snorting some coke, doing weed, and sucking some cock?

Isn't doing all of that a resume enhancer for a democrat?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Really?  Is there supposed to be anything damning on them?

I've seen occasional references to these tapes on the Drudge Report.

Apparently there's some good stuff in them, and Breitbart was just waiting for the right time to release them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!

Apparently there's some good stuff in them, and Breitbart was just waiting for the right time to release them.

I'm sure just the suspense of O'Bummer not knowin', is pissin' him off to no end! You think StinkFinger is an attention whore! He ain't got nuttin' on our CIC! Just ask the Governor of Arizona!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
Yeah, we don't kill our children. We pay our own way and plan for them accordingly. We just don't go out and try to be AIDS recipients! I been with 'Toots" for 39 years, and I can still rock her world. When was the last time yer 'ol lady even got close, needle dick?

Hey StinkFinger, have ya put yer finger up the cat's ass for a thrill lately? Ya know, my 'ol lady lets me use the upstairs head. And it sure as hell doesn't stink of cat shit!

DUDE!, or would Twat be more appropriate? I know how manly you boys are over there!

:rofl: H5
Caught somewhere in time

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Uh-oh, now you guys have gone and done it.  :rotf:
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Hi, old dude.

How's it feel to kill helpless little clams by boiling them to death?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Hi, old dude.

How's it feel to kill helpless little clams by boiling them to death?
I'd put Stinky up against a bucket of clams any day.  How many takers you think I'd get for an old fart in his wife's bathrobe?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti

I guess now would be as good a time as any, huh?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

Yeah, probably.

I never checked the links on Drudge, because they indicated this was a future event, and so I was waiting until it happened.  Since the beginning of this year, it's been mentioned about four times.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

I figured that the tapes would come out after the party conventions.  Not an October surprise, but a little closer to the election.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I'd put Stinky up against a bucket of clams any day.  How many takers you think I'd get for an old fart in his wife's bathrobe?

What irritates me past vexation is the clam-killing old dude's, and Pedro Picasso's, assertions that franksolich tells members how to think, what to say.

Yeah, sure.

We get together every morning and I announce to others sitting around a conference-room table, "Okay, you say xxx, and you over there say yyy, and you there say zzz," and so on.

Yeah, sure.

Unlike the clam-killing old dude, I've had no experience with the way organized crime does things.

Bah, humbug.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
The dude educated us?  I was unaware that the DUmbass had signed up and posted here.

Please, Stinky "The Internet Laughing Stock" come and enlighten us with your vast knowledge of ......er, what is the dude known for?

Oh, right, squatting in the litter box!
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline AllosaursRus

Naw, I think it would be better if we wait until after we have had our convention and have our nominee.

After all, that's when we really wanna rake him over the coals!

What irritates me past vexation is the clam-killing old dude's, and Pedro Picasso's, assertions that franksolich tells members how to think, what to say.

Yeah, sure.

We get together every morning and I announce to others sitting around a conference-room table, "Okay, you say xxx, and you over there say yyy, and you there say zzz," and so on.

Yeah, sure.

Unlike the clam-killing old dude, I've had no experience with the way organized crime does things.

Bah, humbug.

Heh! Yeah Coach, I can just see this crowd bein' steered one way or another!

In the immortal words of one of my heroes, Bugs Bunny, "He don't know us very well, do he?"

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
The dude educated us?  I was unaware that the DUmbass had signed up and posted here.

The clam-killing old dude did in fact sign up here, like about two or three years ago.

But no, he's never posted.  Not a thing.

He doesn't even sign in to lurk, despite that he might see things of interest that "guests" don't see.  He always comes over as a "guest."  
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
From Iowahawk: LINK

You people think you will be remembered this way but you will only be remembered as vile pigs.  Read over your comments again DUmmies, I bet deep down you know what you are saying is so very wrong.  You are social rejects that project your self hatred on others. You claim to be open and accepting of different people but you are the very opposite.

Andrew Breitbart, 1969-2012

A few months ago I was in Los Angeles for a car show, and decided to text Andrew Breitbart about getting together for drinks. We occasionally shared a glass or two whenever he was in Chicago, or I in L.A.; I always enjoyed my brief visits inside his non-stop maelstrom, and for whatever reason he put up with my company. "Can't," he replied. "Am at the Venice Xmas boat parade with family. Want to join us?"

I drove there and met him at the home of Orson Bean (the Hollywood Blacklist actor who also happened to be his father in-law) and joined him and Eric Volz on the deck to watch the passing aquatic floats of what is arguably America's most leftist city. Like always, we wedged in a little stream-of-conscious conversation, punctuated by his ever-beckoning cell phone and the hugging entreaties of his four kids. "Cool, isn't it?" he grinned, pointing to a passing raft bearing a Rolling Stones cover band. "I love this."

It was the last time I ever saw Breitbart, who died early today at 43. He left an electronic media legacy that will be hard to top, having helped launch the Drudge Report, the HuffingtonPost, Breitbart.com, and his collection of "Big" sites. He was an unapologetic conservative, but one who defied the media's template; pro-civil rights, pro-drug legalization, pro-gay rights, to the point of boycotting CPAC when it barred the gay conservative group GOProud. Other than his mainstream pro-life views (he was, after all, adopted) you would be hard pressed to characterize him as a right winger on social issues.

So how did this socially liberal Jewish RINO from Brentwood become the Emmanuel Goldstein of the left's unhinged 2-Minutes Hate? A lot of it, I suspect, is a viral strain of mindless repetition. I have appalled a few nice progressive friends by revealing my friendship with Breitbart. They know good people, like me, are supposed to despise him, but pressed can't quite articulate why. Or cite his reported support for slavery and gay concentration camps or somesuch. Its most concentrated form takes place in the anonymity of comment threads and Twitter feeds. My personal favorite is the frequent taunting of Breitbart as gay, where the taunter either (a) assumes Breitbart considers it an insult, or (b) actually means it as an insult.

Breitbart, of course, reveled in it, and took great delight in retweeting and exposing that hate, the real source of which is clear: unlike meek approval-seeking chickenshits like me, he relished poking at hornets' nests, lifting up rocks, calling out the bullies on the playground. He made himself an enemy of corrupt political con artists who operate on latent threats of thuggery, called them out on it, and, best of all, knew exactly how they would react before they did. He deserved a Pulitzer, but got something better: their opprobrium. 

Plenty will be written about Andrew Breitbart in the next few days, some flattering, some not. As for me, I will drink two beers in his honor tonight, and remember him the way he was last December in Venice - a big, lovable, random, generous, fearless, patriotic grinning goofball surrounded by his family, basking in the coolness of it all. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Thu Mar 1, 2012, 05:38 PM
Systematic Chaos

1. And just so they're aware, I'm flirting with the right side of 300 now.

Kilograms.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Okay, this really pisses me off. I don't even get an Honorable Mention anywhere in all that blather? What am I chopped liver? The redheaded stepchild? Bobbolink?

You just don't get it Stinky. We love you. We really do. We love you because you serve an important function. Two, actually. First, you're a source of never-ending hilarity as you go about your daily lives believing you and your group of social retards really mean anything more than the stuff one scrapes off their shoe after a stroll through the barnyard. Second, observing you is great for one's perspective, because it doesn't matter how down or discouraged one of us might get, we have only to look at your sad, pathetic lives and consider, "There for the Grace of God go I", and suddenly our lives don't seem so challenging anymore.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

Kilograms.

I'm dubious myself.

The Las Vegas Leviathan still posts on that doctor's web-site, but nothing about his trials and travails of finding a job for his wife so he can sit around on his ass all day long, while she brings home the bacon.

He posts in the flat-earth forums; global warming, energy alternatives, somesuch.

He really needs to get back to posting in the losing-weight forums.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

Excellent Beg, excellent!

H5!!

(edited to ad)

Okay, this really pisses me off. I don't even get an Honorable Mention anywhere in all that blather? What am I chopped liver? The redheaded stepchild? Bobbolink?

You just don't get it Stinky. We love you. We really do. We love you because you serve an important function. Two, actually. First, you're a source of never-ending hilarity as you go about your daily lives believing you and your group of social retards really mean anything more than the stuff one scrapes off their shoe after a stroll through the barnyard. Second, observing you is great for one's perspective, because it doesn't matter how down or discouraged one of us might get, we have only to look at your sad, pathetic lives and consider, "There for the Grace of God go I", and suddenly our lives don't seem so challenging anymore.

Good one Dandi, that oughta get a rise outa 'ol StinkFinger!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 09:30:15 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Chan790
2. If I cared what mental defectives thought...

Last edited Thu Mar 1, 2012, 05:57 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

then I'd be a freeper.

I feel bad for them, they lost one the few actually intelligent people in all of conservatism last night. I mean he wasn't a very nice person but still...the collective intelligence of conservatives fell by at-least 60% with the death of Andy Breitbart. It's tragic, they're not even fun to poke with a stick anymore...they're like the political equivalent of that guy whose response to everything is "your mom."

Conservatism is like dinosaurs...dead.

Apparently, you all cared enough about what Breitbart thought to spend the day dancing ghoulishly on his grave!

And **** you, DUde. Sign up over here. Coward.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Why doesn't he post here? he has an account, we're banned if we post there, so why doesn't he come here? I'm thinking of making Manicotti for my Mom and would love his input.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Oh, and I'm still waiting to hear what lies Andrew Breitbart told.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline AllosaursRus

Chan790

I feel bad for them, they lost one the few actually intelligent people in all of conservatism last night. I mean he wasn't a very nice person but still...the collective intelligence of conservatives fell by at-least 60% with the death of Andy Breitbart. It's tragic, they're not even fun to poke with a stick anymore...they're like the political equivalent of that guy whose response to everything is "your mom."

Conservatism is like dinosaurs...dead. they don't call me Allosaur for nothin' *****!

Come see me!

Come on over here and poke me with a stick, ya little twat! I'll hand ya yer ass, and you can take it home to your mamma! Ya DUmbShit coward!

Come see me!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Why doesn't he post here? he has an account, we're banned if we post there, so why doesn't he come here? I'm thinking of making Manicotti for my Mom and would love his input.
He probably used his wife's name/email address to sign up.  Il Stinko es incommunicado.

He wears her clothes and spends her money.  I guess it's only fitting.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.