Author Topic: "Brietbart Comments Lead to Hat Trick on Conservative Web Site" (Stinky)  (Read 6437 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101867518

Hi again, Stinky <3:

Brietbart Comments Lead to Hat Trick on Conservative Web Site
I promise to never do this again. But I just GOTTA post this one about our friends over at that cave site. You all know who I mean, I am certain. I also know I am being really bad. But geeze. Its all too delicious.

I can post **anything** and get the cages a-rattling over at the CrazyCave. Today, Brietbart and the bad Graphic Smoking Warnings decision by the right wing activist judge have them all spittle flecked and cackling with their sophomoric wisdom. I am on their front page three times. That often happens to me and maybe a half dozen others. Their impotent rants are about what they imagine to be true are often hilarious.

Tess posted a link to my thread about Brietbart. This one: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002368051

Which lead to the mental midget, jukin, telling the world he'd like to meet me. Meanwhile the dumb ass wanker points out that I shall one day die. My reply is "Gee? Ya think? So will you, sonny." Freeborn thinks it sucks to be me. He doesn't say why because frank, the head moron hasn't told him yet. Wutta trooper. The Idaho Allosaurus thinks he'd like to meet me and that I'm a cocksucker. Hiya Allo.

Wasp brings in another of their favorite DUers to quote. Beg, who the other day told us all that she likes her sex hard and rough, just howls at the moon, but says nothing, really. She must still be in afterglow. And Karin thinks killing is needed.

These are swell people, our fans.

Many of us get mentioned in a pinned thread started by Rebel. He link back to this: http://www.democraticunderground.com/101464366

New Hampshire's own Sparky the gadfly starts it off by calling grave dancers mother****ers. Isn't that nice. no one in particular. Just a shotgun blast of bullshit birdshot. Badcat brings over three more links and splashdown calls us ****ing ghouls. Funny how they like to use **** to represent the word ****. Like that makes it all okie dokie. Ah well. Kids in mom's basement do that a lot. Gina and tucker and rebel all weigh in with their own "I'm a big kid, too" inane grunts of ascent.

BlueStateSaint threatens to tell Rush and Hannity about us. Oh ****! Now we're really screwed. 

This one goes on for pages and pages. Frank, maybe the loneliest man in the world, who lives a life devoid of human contact in his backwoods Ted Kaczynski-esque shack in Nebraska, and who is the titular leader of this merry band of misfits, doesn't weigh in until late in the second page. Then Jake Style is there with my thread again (first? I dunno. Their software is so bad it is impossible to tell who is speaking to who and when.) here: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002368051 That makes my second mention to ward the hat trick. That sets off another round from frank and thundley and bannedfromDU. Splashdown is a standout, citing with all the false authority his limited intellectual capacity can muster: "I wish it wasn't cliche to think the DUde is a worthless pile of shit. But even Sparkly does." frank refers to me as a clam killer, based on a recipe I posted about macaroni and clam sauce. (Who knows? I sure don't.). This shit goes on for four pages. No actual discussion, just shit flinging at DU members.

(ed: I am called Dude after having chided someone here for calling me Dude once. Well, more than once. That person is no longer here, but they continue to use the term to cliche.)

And then the last one, for the hat trick, is from Thundley4. He links to my tobacco judge thread, here: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002365863

He links to pretty much the whole thread and then offers this jewel from the right wing mind: "No, the topic was the governments rights to interfere with legitimate business." An apostrophe would have been helpful in making the line more easily understood, Thund, ol' pal.

They morph into a discussion of Boeing, with one of them saying he lives with it everyday. I guess he lives in Everett and hates his job. Or the sound of jets flying over. Who knows?

This one was kind of a disappointment. until Allosaurus weighs in with the hugely witty and incredibly clever "Stinkfinger". Wow. He ought to be writing teevee comedy or something with that cleveritudinousness.

So anyway, there we go. On March 1, 2012, I make my fourth or fifth hat trick of the year so far. These cage monkeys are such easy targets. I can say any damned thin I want and they'll post about it over there and then enter in the same sophomoric exchanges and high fives as they did last week, the week before, the month before that and the years before that.

Enjoy this telling of the sorry lives of this group who think they're out of sight.

Hiya Kids!!!!! 

All you moles, row this back and post it. I want to see it pinned. I KNOW you won't be able to resist. I KNOW it.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Thu Mar 1, 2012, 05:38 PM
Systematic Chaos

1. And just so they're aware, I'm flirting with the right side of 300 now. It won't be long. I guess they'll have to undergo some massive brain strain coming up with a nickname for me to replace 'Las Vegas Lardass' soon. 

How about "unemployed"?  Got a job yet?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Hey Stinky, dude how come if you are so smart you can't figure out who is talking to who and when?

I guess the quote function and the time stamps confuse your little brain.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Well, I, for one, have to give the stinky, clam killing dude credit for actually preforming a service for once.

Seriously, better and more accurate reporting that DOTY Nadin has ever done.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Well, I, for one, have to give the stinky, clam killing dude credit for actually preforming a service for once.

Seriously, better and more accurate reporting that DOTY Nadin has ever done.

Notice he hasn't the balls to come educate us knuckledraggers.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Systematic Chaos

1. And just so they're aware, I'm flirting with the right side of 300 now. It won't be long. I guess they'll have to undergo some massive brain strain coming up with a nickname for me to replace 'Las Vegas Lardass' soon.

A small thank you would be nice seeing how you were going nowhere fast until your put upon wife signed up here and had a very gracious conversation regarding your eating and exercise habits.

By the way dude,it amuses us all greatly that your insane mind is so wrapped up in being mocked for your and others idiotic and vile comments.
Cockroaches sure hate light don`t they?  :-)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
The "right" side of 300?
What would that be, 450? :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline thundley4

Even though stinkfinger claims to be registered here, he has yet to show any balls and confront anyone openly.  At least he wouldn't be banned immediately like we would for posting openly at DU.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Chan790
2. If I cared what mental defectives thought...

Last edited Thu Mar 1, 2012, 05:57 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

then I'd be a freeper.

I feel bad for them, they lost one the few actually intelligent people in all of conservatism last night. I mean he wasn't a very nice person but still...the collective intelligence of conservatives fell by at-least 60% with the death of Andy Breitbart. It's tragic, they're not even fun to poke with a stick anymore...they're like the political equivalent of that guy whose response to everything is "your mom."

Conservatism is like dinosaurs...dead.

If we are so stupid, then why is it none of us need the federal government to hold our hands through life?
You people think you are the most intelligent beings on the planet, yet you can't take responsibility for your own lives and pay your own way. You sit there hand held wide open demanding that we the taxpayer fill it, and even if you manage to get some freebies you demand more and more.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
If we are so stupid, then why is it none of us need the federal government to hold our hands through life?
You people think you are the most intelligent beings on the planet, yet you can't take responsibility for your own lives and pay your own way. You sit there hand held wide open demanding that we the taxpayer fill it, and even if you manage to get some freebies you demand more and more.

H5-This is one the Joke of the Internets should report back.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline thundley4

If I cared what mental defectives thought...

Last edited Thu Mar 1, 2012, 05:57 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

then I'd be a freeper.

We oly care about what you mental defectives think because of it's humor value.  Then again, light needs to be shone  on the dark secret of the DNC.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Well, at least the women here pay for our own birth control. Of course, should it fail our men do a bit more than drive us to planned parenthood for a government subsidized abortion so there's that...Well, and I'd never tell my husband he has to use the cat box in the basement.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline JakeStyle

Old man Stinky sure is an attention whore.  No one gives a ****, dude.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Uh oh, the tapes Breitbart has of Obama are going to be shown on Hannity next week. In death Andrew will still haunt you assholes.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Beg, who the other day told us all that she likes her sex hard and rough, just howls at the moon, but says nothing, really. She must still be in afterglow.

Conservative woman, independent, intelligent, smokin' hot, and knows what she likes.

Ain't it a bitch you'll never know what trips her trigger, skinny old man?

:lmao:

These are swell people, our fans.

Better than being a closet 1%er, huh, Stinky? 

If you weren't such a coward, hiding behind $kinner's apron, you could come over and talk to us yourself.

But that would take courage, wouldn't it?  Nevermind, coward, get back to the basement and hang out with the cat.

Chan790

Conservatism is like dinosaurs...dead.

:lmao:

Got one thing for ya, mouth-breather:  2010.

Systematic Chaos

Leech, worthless "man" who makes his wife work to support him, still unemployed, useless...

Wow, that didn't take very long and it's all accurate.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Uh oh, the tapes Breitbart has of Obama are going to be shown on Hannity next week. In death Andrew will still haunt you assholes.

What, exactly, are these tapes?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Oh my.

For the past few weeks, I was afraid the clam-killing old dude was taking my fellow alum Skins's advice and ignoring us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
What, exactly, are these tapes?

Apparently some of them are of Obama when he was at Harvard, I'm not sure what the others are.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Damn. I need to work harder to have the primitive monkeys mention me by name.

Hey, DUde! You ever going to nut up (hard, I know, for a DUmp "man") and post here or are you going to be an as usual DU coward?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Well, at least the women here pay for our own birth control. Of course, should it fail our men do a bit more than drive us to planned parenthood for a government subsidized abortion so there's that...Well, and I'd never tell my husband he has to use the cat box in the basement.

Cindie

Yeah, we don't kill our children. We pay our own way and plan for them accordingly. We just don't go out and try to be AIDS recipients! I been with 'Toots" for 39 years, and I can still rock her world. When was the last time yer 'ol lady even got close, needle dick?

Hey StinkFinger, have ya put yer finger up the cat's ass for a thrill lately? Ya know, my 'ol lady lets me use the upstairs head. And it sure as hell doesn't stink of cat shit!

DUDE!, or would Twat be more appropriate? I know how manly you boys are over there!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Delmar

Oh my.

For the past few weeks, I was afraid the clam-killing old dude was taking my fellow alum Skins's advice and ignoring us.
It looks to me like the one getting ignored is the DUde.  Only two replies to his stinking post over at the DUmp.  That's gotta hurt an attention whore like the Dude. 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
It looks to me like the one getting ignored is the DUde.  Only two replies to his stinking post over at the DUmp.  That's gotta hurt an attention whore like the Dude. 

I still think his wife is trying to persuade him to stay away from Skins's island, as it's not good for his blood pressure and his heart.

This is one case where I agree with the clam-killing old dude's wife.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!

Heh! He's gettin' more attention from us than he is his own partners in crime! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

How's that feel StinkFinger? Maybe you should be nice to the cat tonight. Doesn't appear you have many friends!

Sucks to be you huh, lottatwat!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Heh! He's gettin' more attention from us than he is his own partners in crime! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

How's that feel StinkFinger? Maybe you should be nice to the cat tonight. Doesn't appear you have many friends!

Sucks to be you huh, lottatwat!

And one of them happens to be the lazy-assed flipper-footed Las Vegas Leviathan, who wears shoes the size of commode seats.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Apparently some of them are of Obama when he was at Harvard, I'm not sure what the others are.

Really?  Is there supposed to be anything damning on them?

C.S. Lewis