Author Topic: Trump voters have a severe mental flaw that is not talked about much.  (Read 827 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
shockey80 (4,110 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213607252

Trump voters have a severe mental flaw that is not talked about much.

Trump has insulted his voters everyday he has been in office. He insults them every time he tweets.

Years ago when Trump said this, I could shoot somebody on 5th ave and my voters would not care. That was not a compliment. That was a bigly insult that went right over the Trump voters heads. He was saying he owned his voters.

Every lie, tweet, Trump has made was directed at his voters because he knows they are fools who will believe anything he says. They unconditionally dismiss any crazy act, statement Trump makes.

I could never have imagined millions of Americans could be insulted every ****ing day by a lunatic and not notice.

The legacy of Trump voters is being written, it will be for all time and it will be strongly ugly.

:yawn:

RockRaven (5,681 posts)

1. Every blatant laughable lie Trump spews is an assertion of dominance over his followers

And they pathetically parrot his transparent nonsense as an expression of their fealty and revel in their own abjection.

Star Member kimbutgar (12,844 posts)

2. All the MF45 supporters I personally know have complained about their f'ed childhoods

If you don’t get the nurturing you need growing up or someone who gives you confidence when you’re an adult one can easily become a hateful unhinged mentally ill person.

Definition of MF 45 And his supporters.

:whatever:

Star Member Dream Girl (2,466 posts)

3. How did this happen. I seem to recall in the first of 2016 he didn't have a huge following until

He did. How did he flip so many. When and how did they become bamboozled

BComplex (1,763 posts)

5. The trump supporters have no self respect. They have arrogance, which is usually

an indication of a lack of self respect.

Arrogance is usually an argument you have with yourself as to whether you're totally worthless or not.

AleksS (686 posts)

6. They don't care though. They're the kids

Who hang around the bully at school, not caring that he insults them as long he insults others too and lets them join in.

As long as trump emboldens them to insult others (racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. ) they’ll keep eating his excrement with a smile on their faces.

KS Toronado (325 posts)

9. Wonder if all the stupidity we're seeing today is the result of lack of discipline in schools and parents being unable to spank kids at home?

:rotf:

Locrian (4,113 posts)

13. basically the opposite for the trump supporters

I see it in a lot of old high school guys I knew

Daddy spanked (and beat) the crap out of them
If not, psychologically abused them, didn't think they were "worth" anything, etc
It's classic authoritarian / abuser.

1) Daddy is never wrong
2) They must have "made" him do it
3) Daddy is just showing them how much he loves them.

Go to beginning: Daddy is never wrong

Cosmocat (12,913 posts)

20. The evil liberal boogyman

He didn't not do this to them, they have conditioned for decades by right wing propaganda:

1) They have relentlessly cast the evil liberal boogyman. This is the core element. There is this evil, hateful person out there that they have to rally around hating. Generalized and meant to include anyone not them.

2) They have had their pride stroked - you are the bestest christian and patriot. Only you love your country. You are all that is good and virtuous. And again, the evil liberal boogyman is godless, hates your country and immoral in every way.

3) Finally, you are a victim and under attack ... by the evil liberal boogyman.

These tones and messages are intended to program these people to believe that any means is justified in the battle against the liberal, and they would EAGERLY allow themselves to be disadvantaged economically, to have their health care be tenuous, etc. if they are told it hurts the liberal.

All of this was well in place before 45 came down the escalator. But, his master skill is knowing how to stoke the lesser instincts of others and took the whip from the republican party by more directly saying what they had for so long mealy mouthed around.

Gothmog (84,863 posts)

24. trump supporters are really stupid people

It takes a very stupid person to buy the crap that trump is trying to sell

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The childish ramblings of liberals is so entertaining.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

Trump voters have a severe mental flaw that is not talked about much

An IQ of over 100.

Many I know have an IQ over 140. One I know intimately has an IQ of 178.... but he does not proof read like he should.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

1. Trump was using hyperbole to express surprise, not meaning the comment to be understood as a literal statement of fact.

2. shockey80 is one of the least qualified among DUmmies to be claiming others have a "severe mental flaw".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

DUmmies are masters of projection.

Offline DLR Pyro

If you want to talk about insulting voters,  you need to look no further than hillary's "basket of deplorables " comment in 2016...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The left are filled with guilt and all that guilt is projection. Deep down, they are the hatemongers, bigots, and racists.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
The so called mental flaw that Shockey80 thinks Trump voters have pales in comparison to Shockey80's cowadice and refusal to work due to a demented hatred of President Trump that rules every moment of his pathetic, worthless existence on this Earth.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DumbAss Tanker

shockey80 (4,110 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213607252

Trump voters have a severe mental flaw that is not talked about much.

Yes, 'Critical thinking ability.'  Or maybe it's the ability to wake up on the same planet day after day.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Star Member Dream Girl (2,466 posts)

3. How did this happen. I seem to recall in the first of 2016 he didn't have a huge following until

He did. How did he flip so many. When and how did they become bamboozled
Lots of his current supporters did not support him in the 2016 primaries. In the general it was a choice between Trump and Hillary. Trump won. Then he did something unexpected, he started keeping the promises he made during the campaign. That is a major reason for why people support him now, promises made-promises kept.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Trump voters have a severe mental flaw that is not talked about much.
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2020, 09:26:06 AM »
IF the rats win it all in 2020 (not likely) I really see an effort to punish citizens who voted the 'wrong way'.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2020, 09:27:55 AM »
I don't care about what Trump says. I care about what he DOES. So far he has:

Gone to the mat with China and many other nations to get better trade deals.

Worked hard to control illegal immigration.

Enacted tax policies and reduced over-regulation in order to make it easier for US businesses to compete and succeed.

Gotten NATO members to carry their own weight a bit more.

Telegraphed to the world that the US is not their bottomless piggy bank.

When he got elected in 2016 I wasn't sure what he'd do but so far I've been impressed and he's earned my vote in 2020.

KAG!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2020, 09:58:11 AM »
I don't care about what Trump says. I care about what he DOES. So far he has:

Gone to the mat with China and many other nations to get better trade deals.

Worked hard to control illegal immigration.

Enacted tax policies and reduced over-regulation in order to make it easier for US businesses to compete and succeed.

Gotten NATO members to carry their own weight a bit more.

Telegraphed to the world that the US is not their bottomless piggy bank.

When he got elected in 2016 I wasn't sure what he'd do but so far I've been impressed and he's earned my vote in 2020.

KAG!
AND he has appointed more conservative judges than anyone else! Lazy 0bama left Trump a treasure trove of un-appointed seats.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2020, 10:04:43 AM »
Every once in awhile a DUmmie is correct.

KS Toronado (325 posts)

9. Wonder if all the stupidity we're seeing today is the result of lack of discipline in schools and parents being unable to spank kids at home?

Just sayin'.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen