Author Topic: VIDEO: Almost Less than Zero Audience Greets Joe Biden in Warren, Michigan  (Read 618 times)

Offline pjcomix

You want to impress voters with your presidential candidate so what could be a better venue for Joe Biden than a small parking lot with hardly an audience social distancing at about 15 feet apart? It's all carefully designed to drain the energy level of anybody watching this event. If you ever wake up, you will find out that you have entered the Joe Biden Zone.

https://youtu.be/yFfho1oRMOw

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: VIDEO: Almost Less than Zero Audience Greets Joe Biden in Warren, Michigan
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 07:43:50 PM »
He is lost and barely cognizant.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 09:38:41 PM »
Fake news!  There was actually a large, enthusiastic crowd there to meet Sleepy Joe--an enthusiastic crowd of Trump supporters.  Check this video of the same event that was shot from just down the street.

‘So hilarious’: Video shows an enthusiastic crowd greeting Biden when he arrived in Michigan (unfortunately for Team Joe they were Trump supporters)
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/09/so-hilarious-video-shows-an-enthusiastic-crowd-greeting-biden-when-he-arrived-in-michigan-unfortunately-for-team-joe-they-were-trump-supporters/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 09:17:25 AM »
Good Lord.  "Where's my staff?"  As if they're lost in a crowd. 

I went over to the DUmp to see if there was anything good.  There wasn't, of course, it's boring as hell these days.  But I did notice something.  All the threads were ORANGE MAN BAD threads.  Not a single peep about Joe Biden.  No selling or talking points to go door to door with.  They're ignoring a cardinal rule of politics.  You have to give the voters something to vote FOR, rather than just AGAINST. 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 09:26:57 AM by Karin »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 10:54:54 AM »

At least he’s not asking for his sleigh and reindeer.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 10:59:25 AM »

Well, Biden is a faithful Catholic, so maybe his question was, "Rod, where's my staff?" :rotf:  :rimshot:  :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.