Author Topic: Islamic Supremacist Group Holds First U.S. Conference  (Read 1115 times)

Offline YupItsMe

Islamic Supremacist Group Holds First U.S. Conference
« on: July 20, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »
A group committed to establishing an international Islamic empire and reportedly linked to Al Qaeda is stepping up its Western recruitment efforts by holding its first official conference in the U.S.

Hizb ut-Tahrir is a global Sunni network with reported ties to confessed 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Al Qaeda in Iraq's onetime leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. It has operated discreetly in the U.S. for decades.

Now, it is coming out of the shadows and openly hosting a July 19 conference
entitled, "The Fall of Capitalism and the Rise of Islam," at a posh Hilton hotel in a suburb of Chicago.

Hizb ut-Tahrir insists that it does not engage in terrorism, and it is not recognized by the State Department as a known terror group.

But some terrorism experts say it may be even more dangerous than many groups that are on the terror list.

"Hizb ut-Tahrir is one of the oldest, largest indoctrinating organizations for the ideology known as jihadism," Walid Phares, director of the Future of Terrorism Project at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told FOXNews.com.

More... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,533525,00.html?test=latestnews

Gee, I wonder why they feel so comfortable coming out of the shadows now??  :banghead:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Islamic Supremacist Group Holds First U.S. Conference
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »
Okay, so just how exactly is this group different from ACORN again...?

It is kind of ironic that the Capitalists are making big bucks off these yahoos for hosting their conference about the long-awaited 'Fall of Capitalism.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:51:25 PM »
I doubt they would "respect a woman's right to choose" and I'm pretty sure they are pro-gun.

I suppose it's only their lack of love of the US Constitution that keeps the Obama administration from reeling them in.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 07:04:32 PM »
If it is anti-capitalist, I would except a high conversion rate among DUmmies and other freedom-hating lefties.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 07:40:06 PM »
Any chance a waiter could get a few pounds of C-4 in there? A little turnabout would be kinda nice.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 06:32:19 AM »
A stupid question here, feel free to thump on me.

How do the Black Muslims feel about this conference.?    Where the heck has Farracon gone to, the silence from that fraction is  curious to me.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 06:43:02 AM »
A stupid question here, feel free to thump on me.

How do the Black Muslims feel about this conference.?    Where the heck has Farracon gone to, the silence from that fraction is  curious to me.

Well if they aren't coming out and condemning it...
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn