Author Topic: Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link T  (Read 616 times)

Offline SVPete

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-paid-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers

First on Fox: Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.
But Durham's filing on Feb. 11, in a section titled "Factual Background," reveals that Sussman "had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive 1) at a U.S.-based internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign."

Durham’s filing said Sussman’s "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations."
Durham's filing states that in July 2016, the tech executive worked with Sussman, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm 1 on behalf of the Clinton campaign, numerous cyber researchers and employees at multiple internet companies to "assemble the purported data and white papers."

"In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data," the filing states. "Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract."

"Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia," Durham states. "In doing so, Tech Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain 'VIPs,' referring to individuals at Law Firm-1 and the Clinton campaign."

Durham also writes that during Sussman's trial, the government will establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to "(i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump's Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP)."

Not only was access to "non-public and/or proprietary Internet data" abused for Clinton Campaign purposes, it continued after Trump was President. Was this latter at the behest of Clinton? Or were other Dems funding it and receiving the data? Maybe Pelosiroo? Maybe this data - which proved innocuous - underlaid Schifftyroo's false, "We got evidence," claim?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Trump was right all along.

My first thought when I read about the finding was that the axe is coming-down hard on Mueller, because of the avenue that Durham has been working-on.  The law-firms.  Instead of confronting 'individual suspects', he's been grilling the lawyers who now can't articulate defenses on their clients' best interests.  The lawyers have to hire lawyers to defend against Durham.  More info gets out because it won't be protected by attorney/client privilege.  The new lawyers weren't there as the crime was being perpetrated.

Mueller's investigation cost 31-million for 2 years.  Durham's has only cost 3-million in 3 years.  Essentially, Mueller was being paid a bribe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Everyone knows that Mueller's investigation was garbage to begin with -- and I tip my hat to Drafe's observation that it cost what it costs.

Why then is it taking Durham damn near as long? The only thing I can think of is timing for the 2022 election. He can take his sweet time (and get paid handsomely) in the process and still wind up cashing in.

IOW, I trust NOTHING from NOBODY on this circus. When and if Hillary is dragged into prison is the point at which I say, OK -- justice was served. Until then, it's all DRAMA and f'n POLITICS.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Mr Mannn

Democrats spied on Trump after he won to fuel impeachment to overturn the results of the election.
The REAL insurrection was a few years ago.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

If I'm trying to frame the CAVE by creating a story, then planting it in the news...

Then publicly commenting:  " How awful about the CAVE, as we've been hearing about... "

I better make sure my fake-story has been out there for a few weeks.  Not a few hours.

That's going to be Hillary's jail-ticket. 

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
If I'm trying to frame the CAVE by creating a story, then planting it in the news...

Then publicly commenting:  " How awful about the CAVE, as we've been hearing about... "

I better make sure my fake-story has been out there for a few weeks.  Not a few hours.

That's going to be Hillary's jail-ticket.

Not a chance.

There aren't enough suicidal judges or prosecuters in the whole country to push this case to a conviction. Komrade Kankles will die of old age before she ever sees the inside of an actual prison cell.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DLR Pyro

Not a chance.

There aren't enough suicidal judges or prosecuters in the whole country to push this case to a conviction. Komrade Kankles will die of old age before she ever sees the inside of an actual prison cell.

Unlike the DUmmies, I really don't care if hillary goes to jail or not.  I prefer she live out her life in obscurity,  while she has to live with the fact that she was never POTUS.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Apparently, no one other than Fox News/Newsmax/Breitbart/et al. have even mentioned this.  After breathlessly linking President Trump to the original lie.  The entire Russian collusion narrative is and always will be the actual "Big Lie", rather than this giant nothing-turd-burger of January 6th.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

If I understand the story correctly, the background is that some university and/or research group was doing authorized research on Internet usage (i.e. legal). Clinton-Campaign-hired lawyers got the researchers to do a little "side hustle", to plant fake "evidence" that there was communication between Alfa Bank and Trump, and to spy on Trump residence, campaign HQ, business, and Trump WH Internet traffic generally. IOW:

* The Clinton Campaign used go-betweens to create false distance between the campaign and the fake "evidence" planting and spying ("I know nussing! NUSSING!");

* The lawyers used insider contacts - known by the lawyers? referred by Clinton people?;

* The insider contacts were fine with abusing their research permissions to spy on Trump and plant fake "evidence";

* Info from the research insiders was a major part of the Mueller Shamvestigation (what did Mueller and his Shamvestigators know, and when did they know it?);

* If the candidate/President spied on, etc., had a D after his/her name, the MSM would be all over this story like white on rice.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Apparently, no one other than Fox News/Newsmax/Breitbart/et al. have even mentioned this...

You expected anything else from The Party's propaganda arm?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 3rd-try

The MSM can't comment on Durham's findings without directly contradicting what they have been pushing daily for 3 years.
The sorry SOB's pretending to be journalists made this level of rot possible. They are just as deserving as the Russian Hoaxers of hard time. I'm not holding my breath.
Remember that the MSM didn't just ignore, they participated.

Offline SVPete

CNN has an article about this dated 2/14, and NewSpeak has one dated 2/15. Durham's filing was on 2/11. If MSM-folk are really delaying that long to cover, their "coverage" is of the CYA variety.