Author Topic: Juicy Smooyay gets Squeezed (Smollett guilty of fake hate crime)  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Juicy Smooyay gets Squeezed (Smollett guilty of fake hate crime)
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2022, 07:08:06 PM »
Hate crime hoaxer and disgraced actor Jussie Smollett has been sentenced on Thursday to 150 days in Cook County jail, 30 months of probation, pay a restitution of $120,106, and a fine of $25,000.

The actor repeatedly shouted, “I am innocent, and I am not suicidal,” as he was hauled off to jail.

“You’re just a charlatan, pretending to be a victim of a hate crime,” Judge Linn said to Smollett. “Your very name has become an adverb for ‘lying.'”

“Your performance on the witness stand can only be described as pure perjury,” the judge added. “You are now a permanently convicted felon.”

“There is nothing that I can do here today that will come close to the damage you’ve already done to your own life,” Judge Linn said before delivering the sentencing. “You turned your life upside down by your misconduct and shenanigans.”

Judge Linn added that Smollett’s “hypocrisy is astounding,” given that the actor has taken a keen interest in social justice issues for many years, yet staged a hate crime against himself, because he “really craved attention.”

“I believe that you did damage to real hate crime victims,” the judge said to Smollett.

“The officer asked you a simple question. And then you start to lie and haven’t stopped lying since,” the judge said. “You’ve been lying and lying and lying about this case, and that’s why you’re here today.”

Judge added that “This can only be described as pure perjury,” when Smollett got on the witness stand and “committed hour upon hour upon hour of pure perjury.”

Smollett arrived late to his own sentencing, with his bodyguards knocking one photographer to the ground.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/03/10/jussie-smollett-gets-150-days-in-jail-30-months-probation-youre-just-a-charlatan-havent-stopped-lying/

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2022, 07:35:46 PM »
:lmao:

Did he bring up the fact that Capone was a gangster and was guilty of tax evasion?

Maybe it's like when people eulogized Fidel Castro?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2022, 09:20:47 PM »
While I'd wish he'd go to that fabled "pound me in the ass federal prison", he'd enjoy that too much.  Somehow he'll fashion a Colin Kaepernick style comeback of sorts.

For the prison reference, I bring you to a clip from "Office Space":

https://youtu.be/htCJTPu8GPE

https://youtu.be/oBzvMLW0ii4
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2022, 09:41:16 PM »
I'm sure you've seen this. Dave Chapelle on Jussie. Stand up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

Online CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2022, 01:33:53 AM »
This pisses me off.

He got a slap on the hand.

Had a Trump supporter done as was alleged, it would have been 50 plus years in jail.

Like so many other words these days, 'justice' doesn't have much of any meaning anymore.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2022, 04:46:34 AM »
This pisses me off.

He got a slap on the hand.

Had a Trump supporter done as was alleged, it would have been 50 plus years in jail.

Like so many other words these days, 'justice' doesn't have much of any meaning anymore.

I'm surprised he got jail time at all. This is Cook County, after all, Home of the Corruptocrats (including the judges).

$106,000 restitution. That is to reimburse Cook County for the money they spent investigating this turd. And another $25K fine (that's for the judge).
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 08:04:16 AM by Eupher »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2022, 07:58:50 AM »
If there were proportionality between the crime and the sentence, I think 12-18 months, in prison, would have been more proportional. I assume wasting police time with a race-baiting false claim isn't covered by "Hate Crime" laws, but his race-baiting, which continued through the sentencing hearing, is clearly an aggravating circumstance/act.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2022, 03:10:15 PM »
Inside the Cook County jail where Jussie Smollett will serve at least two months along with 6,000 inmates: Cramped dorms, riots in the mess hall and limited visits are what disgraced star can expect
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10602801/Inside-county-jail-Jussie-Smollett-serve-75-days-cramped-cell.html

For the last three years, actor Jussie Smollett has been the martyring star of a long drawn-out, legal circus.

But on Friday morning, the 39-year-old woke up as inmate #20220310140, one of 6,000 convicts and suspects in the Cook County Jail, serving the first day of a 150-day sentence for lying to police.

Yesterday, Smollett - once a darling of the music and TV world for his success on the show Empire - was sentenced to 150 days in jail.

The star was convicted last year of five, felony four counts of disorderly conduct for lying to police repeatedly in January and February 2019, when he claimed he was the victim of a race hate attack.

Jussie Smollet is now inmate #20220310140 in Cook County Jail.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2022, 08:17:45 PM »
 :yawn:

I'm sure he'll enjoy his stay. And probably get a little more excitement than he bargained for.  :naughty:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2022, 10:23:11 PM »
One comment the judge made while ranting against Smollett stood out and keeps coming to mind: The political figures you embarrassed, or words to that effect.