Author Topic: California And Covid 19  (Read 450 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
California And Covid 19
« on: July 31, 2020, 01:14:13 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213826636

Wednesday
Star Member DemocratSinceBirth
California And Covid 19

It seems like we are doing everything right, everybody wears masks and few people complain, and yet our numbers are going up.

Uhm ... it’s because you’re being lied to. It’sa virus and viruses do what viruses do. I’ve seen the celebration over there over the death of Herman Cain. It appears y’all think if you mask up you’ll never get it. You’re wrong. I’ve read multiple stories of people complaining they; wrote the mask, write the gloves, disinfected everything, still caught COVID. You know what I DIDN’T do?  I didn’t ****ing celebrate because they did what they were told and still got it. I didn’t because I’m a human who cares.

Chin music
1. The evil walks amongst you I fear.
Just another version of the Autozone window smasher. CA has been a target of the psychotic right for as long as i can remember.
Find the outfit that sets fires every year, and you will find your Typhoid Mary(s).
Chin Up

Usual deflection. Blame everything else. This is why you’ll lose in November.

Long thread. I’m not going to bring anymore over. The tone is set.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Re: California And Covid 19
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 01:49:31 PM »
Ummmmm, there's one reason most of the counties with the most new deaths are south of the Tehachapis that DU-folk don't want to hear. Expats living in Mexico and green card holders who are desperately sick with Covid-19 are being brought from overwhelmed Mexican hospitals in cities just south of the border to hospitals in SoCal. Another contributor in SoCal counties and some Bay Area counties, probably, is the protests, where many were in close proximity, shouting, and not wearing masks.

I don't mind the expats and green card holders coming to CA hospitals. They are doing so legally. However I do think it wrong to include them in the stats counties and the Goobernor supposedly use to determine degrees of shutdown.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 04:03:15 PM »
Because masks are as useless as our governor.

The real reason cases are going up is the illegals crossing the border.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 04:09:39 PM »
It’s funny, I see Texas in the news, but Dan Crenshaw posts real numbers on Instagram and they are far different from what you see in the news. We’re not dropping in the streets.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 04:35:24 PM »
Chin music
1. The evil walks amongst you I fear.
Just another version of the Autozone window smasher. CA has been a target of the psychotic right for as long as i can remember.
Find the outfit that sets fires every year, and you will find your Typhoid Mary(s).
Chin Up

Funny but most of the fires were either by nature, Illegal Immigrants or homeless people.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 05:27:56 PM »
There is no thought with liberals.

As contagious as this virus is, no mask is going to stop it. And especially some homemade cloth mask or some mask you can buy at the store that has gaps and people touch them wrong and use them wrong. That should be clue #1.

Ever notice there's no specific instructions from the government that's being repeated over and over and over (or at least the Dems screaming every 2 seconds regarding these things) on how to wear the mask and what to do and what not to do and how often to discard them or clean them or how to clean them or anything of that sort? Something that's as important as they keep telling us it is and all we get is generic instructions of "Wear a mask, wash your hands, and try to stay away from others". That's it. For something that could potentially kill millions, and that's all we get?

Yeah. Sure.

There is no thought with liberals.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.