Author Topic: U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assa  (Read 1322 times)

Offline thundley4

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'
Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying 'the idea is approved by Washington'
Obama issued warning to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that use of chemical warfare was 'totally unacceptable'

Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.
A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.
Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.

According to Infowars.com, the December 25 email was sent from Britam's Business Development Director David Goulding to company founder Philip Doughty.
It reads: 'Phil... We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
'We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have.
'They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
'Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?
'Kind regards, David.'
Britam Defence had not yet returned a request for comment to MailOnline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

I know their story is based on something from "InfoWars", but the Daily Mail has been right more often than wrong on US coverage.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Nothing that the Oministration would do surprises me.  Though, this one raises a flag--aren't the Ominions against US direct intervention?  Or did I miss something?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Stinks of CT. The 'smoking gun' is just too good to be true.

:stoner:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
It's worse than Infowars.  Sounds like something Gordo Duff over at Veterans Today would scrape out of his skivvies.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Stinks of CT. The 'smoking gun' is just too good to be true.

:stoner:

Agreed.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline thundley4

I saw it late last night.  I did put the InfoWars disclaimer there. 

I still wouldn't put it past Obama to give tacit permission for this.  We've heard the stories of Obama's administration having "off the record" talks with Iran and other countries.  Talks that they wanted to keep secret.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I wouldn't put it past the spook community to be talking about it.  I'd be surprised if actual decisionmakers outside the CIA were dumb enough to really give a blessing to it, the truth on stuff like that would almost certainly come out eventually, and there would be Hell to pay even many years later when it did.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I wouldn't put it past the spook community to be talking about it.  I'd be surprised if actual decisionmakers outside the CIA were dumb enough to really give a blessing to it, the truth on stuff like that would almost certainly come out eventually, and there would be Hell to pay even many years later when it did.

Yes, but if someone makes a youtube video about then DU would be morally obligated to demand war crime tribunals.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."