Author Topic: " I just had a miscarriage" (mrs_p_)  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

" I just had a miscarriage" (mrs_p_)
« on: March 18, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002439898

They'll try to politicize anything:

mrs_p (1,835 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

I just had a miscarriage
And, I live in Colorado. **** anyone who wants me investigated for "the intentional killing of any innocent person."

Just, **** em...

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_20122406/personhood-clears-court-hurdle-measure-would-protect-some18

::)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: " I just had a miscarriage" (mrs_p_)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:53:58 PM »
Patent dishonesty. typical lib.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 08:03:10 PM »
Patent dishonesty. typical lib.

Not that she's telling the truth, but I don't see how a miscarriage could possibly bother a liberal. After all, it's a fetus, a PARASITE, not a baby. It wasn't a miscarriage - it was a spontaneous autoactive abortion. You should be celebrating your rights as a woman, DUmmy.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 08:04:32 PM »
If true, mrs_p, i'm sorry to hear that.
I've had a couple relatives that went through that. Not easy.
Someday, you will have another chance, and I hope you have a hale and healthy child.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 08:05:08 PM »
     Not that she's telling the truth, but I don't see how a miscarriage could possibly bother a liberal. After all, it's a fetus, a PARASITE, not a baby. It wasn't a miscarriage - it was a spontaneous autoactive abortion. You should be celebrating your rights as a woman, DUmmy.

Exactly.  It's "just a clump of cells", so who cares, right?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 08:26:46 PM »
The poor kid knew what mom what going to be like and committed suicide in the womb.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 08:29:17 PM »
To us, a miscarriage is a personal tragedy.

To DUmp democrats, it's saving five hundred bucks.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 08:31:07 PM »
The poor kid knew what mom what going to be like and committed suicide in the womb.
Sorry, bud.  Gotta BS you for that.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 08:44:13 PM »

It's to be expected. However, DUmmies are notorious for coming up with bouncies that pertain to laws or proposed laws.  With their fits of rage directed at various states for going red and finally getting around to trying and pass laws to protect the unborn, it's only natural that one of them would claim a miscarriage.

Most normal women would not want to talk publicly about a tragedy so soon after it happened.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 08:44:36 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002439898

They'll try to politicize anything:
 ::)

It's hard to have sympathy when someone who supports abortion has a miscarriage. After all if its just a clump of cells why get upset, you can just make another clump of cells someday.

However I am not a heartless creep so I hope she finds the comfort that she needs, and if she tries again that everything will go okay.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 08:48:06 PM »
Mrs_P = LIAR.

If this really happened it would be a heart break, not a political opportunity.
Sorry Mrs_P, you are a liar.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 08:50:21 PM »
Mrs_P = LIAR.

If this really happened it would be a heart break, not a political opportunity.
Sorry Mrs_P, you are a liar.

When it comes to DUmmies they waste no opportunity to make a political point for their fellow moonbats, if they can somehow link their personal tragedy to some hot topic of the day they will in a heartbeat.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 08:52:31 PM »
It's to be expected. However, DUmmies are notorious for coming up with bouncies that pertain to laws or proposed laws.  With their fits of rage directed at various states for going red and finally getting around to trying and pass laws to protect the unborn, it's only natural that one of them would claim a miscarriage.

Most normal women would not want to talk publicly about a tragedy so soon after it happened.
Not a problem. I understand.
Just wanted to let you know I wasn't just doing a drive-by. :cheersmate:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 08:54:14 PM »

Really? This dumb bitch is using a fictional miscarriage to trash conservatives and you're going to BS him for that? If its an actual miscarriage, that's even more ****ed up.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 09:02:06 PM »
Really? This dumb bitch is using a fictional miscarriage to trash conservatives and you're going to BS him for that? If its an actual miscarriage, that's even more ****ed up.
Yes, really.
Sorry, it's a sad thing when any young life is lost.
Perhaps the OP may have lied.  I don't know.
I only thought Thundley's remark was a bit over the top.
He understands why, so do I.
Not a big deal.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 09:07:25 PM »
At no point has anybody ever even considered any sort of legal action against any woman who has suffered a miscarriage.  They know that their position is so weak that they have to make up stories like this. 

If Mrs. P did in fact suffer a miscarriage, then my heart goes out to her, but it is disgusting to try to politicize it with this sort of outright lie. 

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 11:08:59 PM »
I had three miscarriages, not once did I say/think anything remotely like what the OP posted.  Other people weren't really on my mind at the time.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »
I had three miscarriages, not once did I say/think anything remotely like what the OP posted.  Other people weren't really on my mind at the time.
No words can describe the hurt you went through.
Sorry, Beg, that one hurts.

Offline kraven

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 02:23:10 AM »
Yeah, I'm gonna go with bullshit. I had an actual miscarriage over 14 yrs ago and I was so devastated I couldn't even function enough to do what had to be done, let alone run to a political message board and use it to make a point on my views of abortion. It was days before my grief could even allow me to get out of bed and think about doing the bare necessities of every day life. If it wasn't for my DH, I may have starved to death.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 01:28:32 PM »
While I'm 90% sure she's lying to make a grandstand political statement, I'll hold my tongue just in case I'm wrong and she is merely trying to turn a real personal tragedy into a grandiose political statement due to the poor judgment extreme emotions and elevated hormone levels foster.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 01:42:12 PM »
You know what you ****ing whore?  You don't go online and post something like that if you are really upset about a miscarriage.  I have had them and getting online and posting political shit was the farthest from my mind.  But shit, I loved my child and didn't think it was a pawn to use for political gain.  ****ing heathen. :bird:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 01:51:56 PM »
At no point has anybody ever even considered any sort of legal action against any woman who has suffered a miscarriage.  They know that their position is so weak that they have to make up stories like this. 

If Mrs. P did in fact suffer a miscarriage, then my heart goes out to her, but it is disgusting to try to politicize it with this sort of outright lie. 

"Toots" had a miscarriage years ago. Not something we would have shared with anyone, let alone some left wing political loony bin!

I call BS!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 03:48:02 PM »
My instinct is to call  BS as DUmmies lie, DUmmies lie all the time.

However the DUmmie could be telling the truth, if so I extend my condolences for their loss.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline cmypay

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 03:58:25 PM »
I had a miscarriage and it was literally YEARS before anyone besides my husband and I knew. Absolutely too devastated to even consider going to a discussion board (of any sort) to talk about it.

Perhaps DU is the only place she has any "friends" who will support her. If so, I am sorry for her loss.

Offline jukin

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 04:03:15 PM »
DUmmys lie, they lie all the time. Particularly they lie about current political conditions, this is a lie.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.