Author Topic: Who ARE All Those Trump Voters? Rockhead  (Read 2449 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Who ARE All Those Trump Voters? Rockhead
« on: October 02, 2017, 10:39:21 AM »
To quote Coach Frank, oh my

Star Member MineralMan (98,940 posts)                     https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029656517

Who ARE All Those Trump Voters?
They're these people:

Idiots who give you the finger and speed up while you're trying to merge onto the freeway.
Morons who yell obscenities at referees at Little League games.
The guy behind you who jumps up and pours his beer down your back at a football game after a touchdown.
The woman next door who thinks your daughter is a slut because she has a date.
People who scowl at the new homeowner on the block who is a POC.
Folks who tie their dog up in the back yard and then leave on vacation.
Neighbors who measure their yard precisely so they don't ever mow any part of your lawn.
That asshole who tunes up his muffler-less Harley in the driveway, and guns the engine at 10 PM.
The cretin who watches you build a fence between your properties and stands there giving lame advice.
Letter-to-the-editor writers who complain about the noise of children playing on their blocks.
That guy with the brand new pickup and bass boat whose wife drives a 15-year-old minivan.
Parents who think counseling their children consists of yelling at them at the top of their lungs.
The people up the street who walk their dog so it can crap on your lawn, but who don't carry poop bags.
The neighbors who throw a party and yell at you when you ask them to get their guest to move the car they parked in your driveway.
That person who is weaving back and forth on the road while texting.
That guy on your block who uses a leaf blower to blow piles of leaves into the street and over the storm drain.

Those and many others are Trump voters. You probably have some other examples. Please feel free to post them in this thread!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Who ARE All Those Trump Voters? Rockhead
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 10:56:51 AM »
George is making a run for DUmbass of the year.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 11:00:40 AM »
OK you convinced me, you are now my #1 pick for DUmmie of the year. Congratulations.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 11:14:38 AM »
Hard working real people who don't live in an isolated bubble of identity politics and hatred, Rockhead.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 11:24:15 AM »
<<<doesn't need a list of characteristics to identify Democrats, liberals, and primitives.

They're easy to spot, as they're the ones walking around with their heads up in their asses.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 11:27:39 AM »
They're scarier than all that, MM. They're all those nice people all over your neighborhood who don't talk politics with you, MM. They don't want to trigger you into an invective-laden tirade.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 04:35:35 PM »
Hard working real people who don't live in an isolated bubble of identity politics and hatred, Rockhead.

And pay all the taxes to keep the country running. :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 06:34:18 PM »
Rocksforbrains described HELLary voters, not Trump voters.   :rotf:

DUmmies must be like vampires, the can't see themselves in a mirror.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 08:51:24 PM »
No George.  I have some people like that in my neighborhood.  They're all lib dems and all assholes.  And everyone knows it.