Author Topic: Deranged Lefty opens fire at Trump golf resort, gets shot by cops.  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/miami-dade/fl-reg-trump-national-doral-shooting-20180518-story.html
Man firing shots and 'spewing' about president inside Trump National Doral shot by police
A man who was firing shots, waving an American flag and “yelling and spewing some information about President Trump” was shot and wounded by police early Friday at Trump National Doral, the golf and spa resort owned by President Donald Trump in northwest Miami-Dade.

The shooting at the resort — located off the Palmetto Expressway at Northwest 36th Street and 87th Avenue — happened about 1:30 a.m., Miami-Dade Police Director Juan Perez said during a pre-dawn news conference outside the resort that was carried live by local television stations.

“These officers did not hesitate for one second to engage this individual who was actively shooting in the lobby of the hotel,” Perez said.

The man who was shot was seen sitting up on a gurney as rescue workers took him to Kendall Regional Medical Center.

The man’s identity and current condition were not immediately known.

“He had an American flag that he did drape over the counter — that all will be part of the investigation, we’re going to take it from there and see what his real motives are, ” Perez said.

Perez said the incident was not immediately being considered an act of terrorism — but that possibility is not being discounted.

The FBI, Secret Service and Florida Department of Law Enforcement will all have roles in the investigation.

During the incident which played out quickly an officer from the Doral Police Department was hurt, but not from gunfire. He was taken to a hospital with a possible broken bone, officials said.

This is the environment Liberals have worked so heard to create. The unrelenting hate from the media is more at fault here than the shooter.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Deranged Lefty opens fire at Trump golf resort, gets shot by cops.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 06:40:58 AM »
I was going to ask, "What's his DU name" but considering that he actually took some action I can rule out any involvement with DU.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 07:44:34 AM »
Should be worth coat-trailing this over on DI/DU to let Dupipo be what DUpipo are.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 10:30:27 AM »
Well, I know one crazy old fart like that, retired Navy snipe, but he's too decrepit to do that and he's already made a couple of anti-Trump snotty responses to FB posts today, so I know it wasn't him.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.