Author Topic: Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:43:22 PM »
[youtube=425,350]bIFOREAcfu0[/youtube]

Bastard-assed chicken wings.   :censored:

I used to have to make thirty pounds of these things at a time.  My weekend used to have me elbow-deep in marinated chicken wings, 150-200 pounds at a time.  Those people hated me.   Bite me, you ****ers.   :-) :bird:

It's a cool place to eat and drink if you can find one in your area.  We had a steel-drum player that would warm up with Black Sabbath and Metallica.  The one we went to in Duluth wasn't as good... looks like some places have a dumbed-down menu that is missing a few things.

The restaurant version is a little different.  It was a mix of Helen's Liquid Jerk, Walker's Wood, allspice, and water, seasoned with Tony Chacre's and some other dry jerk seasoning.  This would work well with chicken thighs if you wanted a little more meat.  It's cool to see that they're putting videos online.  They've put a couple of decent recipes up.  The conch chowder and black bean soup are excellent, and the conch fritters aren't bad.  They did a  curried shrimp dish once as a special (once a month, and they weren't on the regular menu) that was to die for.

http://www.bahamabreeze.com/blog/default.asp
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.