Author Topic: ACLU GLOATS Over Judge Staying Trump’s Refugee Order, But Will It Matter?  (Read 958 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
At the end of Trump’s first week as president, he’s accomplished more than any president in recent history.

Perhaps the most remarkable was his move to stop the free flow of terrorists into the United States.

True to leftist form, tantrums began, protests erupted and the ACLU filed a stay against the order that restores immigration order. No leftist tantrum is complete without an activist judge helping the confusion.

CNBC reports protestors pledged to pull out all the stops to keep the Trump order from going through.
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/28/aclu-mounts-legal-challenge-to-trumps-refugee-ban-calling-it-unlawful.html

Even though the left has given it their best try, fighting the Trump train will undoubtedly get them nowhere.

Mediaite reports how Trump can, and probably will prevail.

Despite the celebrations by the ACLU over the swift reversal, the Trump administration will still have the opportunity to sign further executive action as the next steps in the saga. MSNBC’s Chief Legal Correspondent Ari Melber cautioned that the stay is simply a temporary development, saying, “…the first blowback to his cascade of executive action,” but noted that, “it will have some constraint on what [President Trump is] trying to do.”

http://americanlookout.com/lpn-aclu-gloats-protests-erupt-at-trumps-refugee-order-and-federal-judge-stays-order-tweets/

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
No, it won't matter.

Anybody who thinks Trump didn't anticipate such an event, and made plans to work around it, is an idiot.

The guy knows what he's doing.  I dunno what he's doing, but am content to simply sit back, relax, get mellow, wait, and watch.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline HAPPY2BME

No, it won't matter.

Anybody who thinks Trump didn't anticipate such an event, and made plans to work around it, is an idiot.

The guy knows what he's doing.  I dunno what he's doing, but am content to simply sit back, relax, get mellow, wait, and watch.

===================

:cheersmate:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
No, it won't matter.

I'd hate to play chess against the guy.  He's already working out the endgame as you're going through you opening move.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline HAPPY2BME

I'd hate to play chess against the guy.  He's already working out the endgame as you're going through you opening move.

=====================================

Trump is invoking US Code 1182 that's been in place since Dec 24, 1952.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
 All the judge did was to stay the immediate deportation nothing more.   I believe any judge worth his salt would've done the same including Scalia.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.