Author Topic: ISIS Member: We’re Planning A ‘Brilliant Attack’ On New York  (Read 3263 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Here we go . . . :censored: :argh: :mad:

ISIS Member: We’re Planning A ‘Brilliant Attack’ On New York

8:12 PM 09/25/2014

SCOTT GREER
Associate Editor

A Canadian member of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria issued a grim warning for the United States that his group is planning a “brilliant attack” on New York City, and claimed that they have thousands of Western prisoners they are willing to behead.

In a video conference interview with Vice News, Farah Shirdon (also known as Abu Usamah Somali) announced the plot while discussing the current operations of the terrorist group.

“We’ll sure be making attacks in New York soon [with Allah's permission]. A lot of brothers there are mobilizing right now [thanks to Allah],” Shirdon told Vice’s Shane Smith.

“What are they mobilizing for?” Smith asked.

Shirdon laughed and responded, “Mobilizing for a brilliant attack, my friend.”

The rest is here:  http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/25/isis-member-were-planning-a-brilliant-attack-on-new-york-and-will-behead-thousands-of-western-prisoners/

Bring it. :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Dori

Bring it. :fuelfire:

How many people in NY even have guns?
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline thundley4

How many people in NY even have guns?

Thousands.  How many legally have guns is another matter.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
...“What are they mobilizing for?” Smith asked.

Shirdon laughed and responded, “Mobilizing for a brilliant attack, my friend.”

The first rule of "brilliant attacks", DUmbass, is that YOU DON'T TELL THE OTHER SIDE WHERE YOU PLAN TO LAUNCH YOUR BRILLIANT EFFIN' ATTACK!

:thatsright: :whatever: :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Talk is cheap.  For instance, my own personal counter-terror militia and I are planning a devastating attack on Mecca, Medina, and ISIS headquarters, and then emasculating and burning the bodies of all the Muslim casualties, and then selling their wives and daughters to chain hotels as chambermaids.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Talk is cheap.  For instance, my own personal counter-terror militia and I are planning a devastating attack on Mecca, Medina, and ISIS headquarters, and then emasculating and burning the bodies of all the Muslim casualties, and then selling their wives and daughters to chain hotels as chambermaids.

That doesn't seem cheap. Priceless would be more like it.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Thousands.  How many legally have guns is another matter.

I was in my LGS yesterday, and talking to the manager, whose wife works for the same NYS agency that I do.  He told me that in his wife's office there's a fair number of anti-gunners who, for some reason (this and other ISIS statements) have suddenly asked her, "Does your husband sell guns that I can keep in my house?"  It's funny--when antis feel threatened, they suddenly want access to what they would deny others.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

I was in my LGS yesterday, and talking to the manager, whose wife works for the same NYS agency that I do.  He told me that in his wife's office there's a fair number of anti-gunners who, for some reason (this and other ISIS statements) have suddenly asked her, "Does your husband sell guns that I can keep in my house?"  It's funny--when antis feel threatened, they suddenly want access to what they would deny others.
Late to the game is better than never. The next question is, what happens to the antis when they "feel" the threat is over ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
I wonder if we can get a date, and approx. time out of this jerk, too.

Seriously, I think there's going to be another attack coming to a tall building, water station, or heavily populated area near you, unfortunately. It feels like instinct. As if a dog that perks up because something doesn't smell right. Something didn't smell right when Obama first entered office, but as time has elapsed, tensions have mounted, and the CINC has gotten more brazen about what he can (or THINKS he can do) I feel we are just a target now. The borders are open, Obama has purposefully trivialized, and politicized the shooting in  MO, and the Trayvon thing, but has purposefully ignored any attack such as the beheading recently. (an Islamic BEHEADING, for ****'s sake!!)

I'm pretty sure it isn't just me, but if it is, I'll just state my opinion right now. I believe we are in clear, and imminent danger, and that there is obvious, and good reason to be scared.

What this presidency is IS in fact leadership, but this scumbag knows what he is doing, and is leading us exactly where he wants this nation to go. It is chilling.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

Probably not too difficult a task.

He's already got a terminal case of oral disentery; it shouldn't take too much prodding - probably little more than a "Our brilliant attack is gonna be way cooler than yours!" - to get not just the timetable, but more specific targetting out of him.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DumbAss Tanker

There may very well be one in planning, but this particular info is far more likely to just be smack-talk.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
There may very well be one in planning, but this particular info is far more likely to just be smack-talk.

The red herring being flung down the wrong trail, so to speak.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The red herring being flung down the wrong trail, so to speak.

That's quite possible for sure, but I just thinking it was most likely just a steaming pile of total bullshit coming from some guy acting a lot bigger than he really is to some over-eager gullible journalist.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
That's quite possible for sure, but I just thinking it was most likely just a steaming pile of total bullshit coming from some guy acting a lot bigger than he really is to some over-eager gullible journalist.

Well, yeah, there is that...   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline obumazombie

Probably not too difficult a task.

He's already got a terminal case of oral disentery; it shouldn't take too much prodding - probably little more than a "Our brilliant attack is gonna be way cooler than yours!" - to get not just the timetable, but more specific targetting out of him.
Coupled with mental constipation.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

I agree.  He also said they have 'thousands' of prisoners ....   :whatever:

Ok, where would they be keeping them and how would they be feeding them?  This seems like a story someone is pulling out of their butt or someone is pulling someone's leg.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline freedumb2003b

The first rule of "brilliant attacks", DUmbass, is that YOU DON'T TELL THE OTHER SIDE WHERE YOU PLAN TO LAUNCH YOUR BRILLIANT EFFIN' ATTACK!

:thatsright: :whatever: :popcorn:

It is part of a larger plan to sew unease -- there is no plan but if they can make people waste resources and energy jumping at shadows it works.

Don't forget the targets: obozo and freddy blassie: 2 of the dumbest and most reactive morons to ever draw breath.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!

The greatest thing in life is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. - Conan The Barbarian

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
The greatest thing in life is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. - Conan The Barbarian

Hi5, Conan was right. And it is the only thing these ISIS thugs will understand. I say we send go Conan on these ISIS oxygen-thieves to their meeting with 72 pissed off Virginians now.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers