Author Topic: The Islamic Jihad Conquest Formula  (Read 1423 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The Islamic Jihad Conquest Formula
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:23:35 PM »
I found this linked from SurvivalBlog.com.  It seems to fit the bill of just what's happening over there--and what IS wants to bring here.  I have to say that I like what's posted at the top of the page--'"Don't lose.  You won't like it."--WRSA Reader'

Bracken: The Islamic Jihad Conquest Formula

Posted on August 20, 2014 | 126 Comments

The Islamic Jihad Conquest Formula

By Matthew Bracken

August, 2014

Mohammed’s unchanging formula for conquest is time-proven; variations were also used in history by the invading Mongol hordes among others. Emissaries ride forward of their advancing armies, offering to spare the lives of the targeted population in return for their unconditional surrender and explicit submission to their new rulers. In the Islamic context this submission is exemplified by the fresh converts repeating the Shahada prayer before Muslim witnesses.

There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger.

The Shahada prayer is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam. The Shahada prayer is also what is written on the black battle flags of Islamic jihad. Along with Allahu Akbar—our God is greatest—the Shahada is the battle cry of advancing Islamic armies. In fact, the very word Islam means submission, and not peace, as it is often intentionally mistranslated by duplicitous Muslims practicing taqiya, or sanctified lying for the cause of advancing the spread of Islam.

It’s purposefully made very easy for a town or a city to submit and convert to Islam. But the entire city must surrender without posing any resistance at all. In the event of any violent or even physical resistance, a new formula applies: the Islamic jihad conquest formula. From the time of Mohammed until today—as we are seeing in the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq—the formula has not changed.

1. During the battle and immediately afterward, there is a period of unbelievable savagery and wanton hyper-violence.

It's a good read, if you want to see their thinking.

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/bracken-the-islamic-jihad-conquest-formula/

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: The Islamic Jihad Conquest Formula
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 06:24:29 PM »
I found this linked from SurvivalBlog.com.  It seems to fit the bill of just what's happening over there--and what IS wants to bring here.  I have to say that I like what's posted at the top of the page--'"Don't lose.  You won't like it."--WRSA Reader'

It's a good read, if you want to see their thinking.

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/bracken-the-islamic-jihad-conquest-formula/

One thing comes to mind after reading this, We can afford to spend a few bucks to buy paper and ink to print this out and plaster our poor sections of town------Target the areas where the Blacks and illegals live with the warning that these people are coming for You, Me and your Sons and daughters.

Those that riot about their civil rights, today have no idea of what they will face if these people gain even a foot into OUR Land.

Plaster the college campuses for young woman with a notice of  " Will you go quietly when the men come for sex organs, your Mothers or younger sisters." ?

I was listening to White Rabbit today, ----Remember, don't loose your head.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 06:25:42 AM »
One thing comes to mind after reading this, We can afford to spend a few bucks to buy paper and ink to print this out and plaster our poor sections of town------Target the areas where the Blacks and illegals live with the warning that these people are coming for You, Me and your Sons and daughters.

Those that riot about their civil rights, today have no idea of what they will face if these people gain even a foot into OUR Land.

Plaster the college campuses for young woman with a notice of  " Will you go quietly when the men come for sex organs, your Mothers or younger sisters." ?

I was listening to White Rabbit today, ----Remember, don't loose your head.

Vesta, I'm bolding the statement in the quote for a reason.  Someone PMed me (I'm not giving the name) and wrote something that they thought was rambling, and mentioned that they thought that it sounded like something you would write.  I wrote back that you had more and more frequent  incidents of lucidity (implying that the writer had a lot more).  The bolded above is an example of one of those.  If you 'get it,' there's hope that a majority of Americans will, too.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 08:26:03 AM »
Gosh, maybe destabilizing North Africa and Syria wasn't such a great idea after all...

:whatever:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Dori

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 01:27:13 PM »
Gosh, maybe destabilizing North Africa and Syria wasn't such a great idea after all...

Makes you wonder why those countries have always had dictators and tyrants.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 03:14:37 PM »

Damn racist.

It's was all * fault
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.