Author Topic: Hilary ticked off with MSNBCs comments re: Chelsea  (Read 3862 times)

Offline Lauri

Hilary ticked off with MSNBCs comments re: Chelsea
« on: February 08, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »

"But doesn't it seem like Chelsea's sort of being pimped out in some weird sort of way?"

MSNBC’s David Shuster Apologizes

SEATTLE (AP) - A distasteful comment about Chelsea Clinton by an MSNBC anchor Thursday could imperil Hillary Rodham Clinton's participation in future presidential debates on the network, a Clinton spokesman said.
In a conference call with reporters, Clinton communications director Howard Wolfson Friday excoriated MSNBC's David Shuster for suggesting the Clinton campaign had "pimped out" 27-year old Chelsea by having her place phone calls to Democratic Party superdelegates on her mother's behalf. Wolfson called the comment "beneath contempt" and disgusting.

"I, at this point, can't envision a scenario where we would continue to engage in debates on that network," he added.

Clinton and Barack Obama are scheduled to participate in an MSNBC debate Feb. 26 from Ohio, which holds its primary March 4. The Clinton campaign has pushed hard for as many debates as possible with Obama, but Wolfson said the Feb. 26 debate could be jeopardized.

Wolfson pointed to what he called a pattern of tasteless comments by MSNBC anchors about the Clinton campaign. Weeks ago, "Hardball" host Chris Matthews apologized to the former first lady after suggesting her political career had been made possible her husband's philandering.

MSNBC has apologized on-air for Shuster's remark, but Wolfson said neither Chelsea nor Sen. Clinton had received a phone call offering a personal apology.

An MSNBC spokeswoman did not immediately return a phone call requesting comment.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UMAS3O0&show_article=1

Hilary is such a baby...  :popcorn:

Offline Lauri

Re: Hilary ticked off with MSNBCs comments re: Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 03:16:32 PM »
Friday Feb 08, 2008
Shuster Suspended For "Pimped Out" Comment
NBC NEWS STATEMENT REGARDING CHELSEA CLINTON COMMENT:

On Thursday's "Tucker" on MSNBC, David Shuster, who was serving as guest-host of the program, made a comment about Chelsea Clinton and the Clinton campaign that was irresponsible and inappropriate. Shuster, who apologized this morning on MSNBC and will again this evening, has been suspended from appearing on all NBC News broadcasts, other than to make his apology. He has also extended an apology to the Clinton family. NBC News takes these matters seriously, and offers our sincere regrets to the Clintons for the remarks.

>More from an insider: the suspension is temporary and includes Shuster's MSNBC appearances.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/politics/shuster_suspended_for_pimped_out_comment_77059.asp

well, Hilary sure showed him!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »
Hillary Clinton: Kneecapping her way to the White House!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Lauri

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:28 PM »
she's going to run out of places to go debate if she keeps this up..

Offline Bh

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »
Perhaps that's the idea?

Offline Lauri

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »
Perhaps that's the idea?

perhaps... but her victim routine is worn pretty thin already.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 05:05:24 PM »
So how is she going to react when Mahmoud Achmanjenadick calls her and her daughter stupid american bitches that belong in the kitchen?
Boofreakinhoo...she needs to grow a thicker skin if she wants to be the leader of the free world.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 05:06:12 PM »
Perhaps that's the idea?

perhaps... but her victim routine is worn pretty thin already.
She needs to cry more.   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 05:07:27 PM »
So how is she going to react when Mahmoud Achmanjenadick calls her and her daughter stupid american bitches that belong in the kitchen?
Boofreakinhoo...she needs to grow a thicker skin if she wants to be the leader of the free world.
The name's Mammy Ima-gonna-jihad.   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 05:32:24 PM »
Hillary isn't finished crying about this. MSNBC have been giving Obama favorable coverage for months now, now they'll pay.

CNN can show 'em how it's done...the Hillary ass-kissing I mean.

Offline Bh

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »
Well, the Shrew ain't no Bubba.

Video here

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 11:44:04 AM »
Oh the irony!  I so love it when the PC crowd starts "eating their own"......

A line from an old movie comes to mind......"the rattlesnakes are beginning to commit suicide......"

doc

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »
perhaps she should quit pimping her daughter out if she doesn't like her use of Chelsea (That is a stupid name btw) being accurately described

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »
Apologies in advance to the more PC among us, but I seriously doubt if Chelsea could be "pimped out" on a troop train...... :-)

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »

Hilary is such a baby...  :popcorn:

I personally think she is full of it, and I am already tired of her poor me phony act. She survived the exposure of her philandering, raping husband (and is still with him, no less). Give me a break.

If she were to get elected is she going to boo-hoo and wax indignant every time says something against her??? She needs to put on her big girl flame retardant  panties and quit the acting.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
I can't believe she actually managed to get that moonbat suspended...the Clinton Machine tentacles run deep, unlike their ideology.

perhaps she should quit pimping her daughter out if she doesn't like her use of Chelsea (That is a stupid name btw) being accurately described

That is a "tart"'s name IMO (no offense to the other Chelseas out there, I hate Theresa as well), but she's too old to blame the mommy for her actions, even if the mommy is quite Stalinesque.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 05:08:04 PM »

Video here

i absolutely love that video of Clinton... what a total jackass he is.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 05:54:34 PM »

Video here

i absolutely love that video of Clinton... what a total jackass he is.

Jackass is an understatement.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 06:15:53 PM »
I had never even seen that video  :rotf:

The guy standing next to him continued to smile and laugh at whatever it was that they were smiling and laughing about to start with.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama