Author Topic: Some Q Anon Trumpkins believe Joe Biden is Trump in a latex body suit*  (Read 704 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member DemocratSinceBirth (96,405 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215187470

*CNN NOW* Some Q Anon Trumpkins believe Joe Biden is Trump in a latex body suit*

*paraphrasing

Star Member smirkymonkey (58,511 posts)

27. Ok, that is pretty effing scary.

We ignore Q-anon at our peril. It's time for the FBI and Homeland Security to start getting really serious about hunting these people down and imprisoning them.

:censored:

Star Member NightWatcher (38,401 posts)

6. We need to revisit the word "believe". It does not mean to actually think something.

It's now just a justification for wanting some impossible bullshit and demanding that people treat you like you might actually get those outlandish desires and that they are in fact valid and not the fevered pipe dream that it is.

We need to stop validating people for "believing" something that can not will not ever happen.

Star Member dawg day (7,086 posts)

16. They should not allow these people to have a forum.

It's dangerous. Never before Trump would any legitimate media consider letting crazies call for murder like that.

Imagine Walter Cronkite saying, "Charlie Manson! Come explain your murder plans to our viewers!"

Star Member UpInArms (49,113 posts)

28. Really?

This is becoming so absolutely insane.

These peeps should be Baker Acted for their own good.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Star Member smirkymonkey (58,511 posts)

27. Ok, that is pretty effing scary.

We ignore Q-anon at our peril. It's time for the FBI and Homeland Security to start getting really serious about hunting these people down and imprisoning them.

Imprison them for what?  ****ing with you by floating asinine and totally unbelievable theories because they enjoy watching you clowns get so spun up when you hear about their latest claim?

They are toying with you.  They are laughing at you because you see the boogeyman in every word they write and you act like little butthurt bitches demanding they be locked up for exercising their first amendment rights.  Imprison your opposition.  That's the American way...🙄

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
CNN says lots of things. Most are to be disbelieved.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Are some Q-people trolling Progs? Or did CNN make @#$% up?

Everyone knows "Biden" is really Kammy in disguise.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
is that any stranger than believing that Trump is Putin's puppet, or had hookers pee on a bed that Obama slept on?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The "Qberts" are apparently completely trolling the left.  And I've never met or talked to anyone that believes in such madness.

The animated show Family Guy did a bit of a parody on this over a decade ago, that Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore were not the real people but actor Fred Savage wearing a latex body suit.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

The "Qberts" are apparently completely trolling the left.  And I've never met or talked to anyone that believes in such madness.

Between the faux-alarm Thursday and this, I suspect the Q-folk are trolling Proggies who are playing spy. And laughing at the Proggies lapping it up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Star Member DemocratSinceBirth (96,405 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215187470

*CNN NOW* Some Q Anon Trumpkins believe Joe Biden is Trump in a latex body suit*

*paraphrasing

Whiskey Tango Alpha Foxtrot??????????????????  :???: :wtf2:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpDiver

Biden weighs about 160 pounds. Trump is over 240.  That would have to be a mighty tight latex suit.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
I always thought that "Q" was a DU'er.  :shrug:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Some Q Anon Trumpkins believe Joe Biden is Trump in a latex body suit*
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 05:35:33 AM »
See attached
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Re: Some Q Anon Trumpkins believe Joe Biden is Trump in a latex body suit*
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 04:18:25 PM »
Are some Q-people trolling Progs? Or did CNN make @#$% up?

Everyone knows "Biden" is really Kammy in disguise.

That is patently untrue!

Everyone knows that Biden is a figurehead and mouthpiece "puppet" with the strings pulled by Cameltoe.

I know.... 6 in one hand; half a dozen in the other.... but it will confuse the DUmmies. They'd quote your post and say that some on the right believe that Harris dresses in a Biden suit and goes on TV