Current Events > The DUmpster

So Obama is preaching all the time how he's going to unite Red America with Blue

(1/2) > >>

Splashdown:

--- Quote ---mtnsnake  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-07-08 11:13 AM
Original message
So Obama is preaching all the time how he's going to unite Red America with Blue America
 That's very nice, but can someone please tell us exactly how he's going to go about accomplishing this?

Details please......and, btw, gathering Red and Blue citizens around a campfire and singing Kumbaya together just won't work...We need to hear specifics on how he's going to achieve this miracle.

Anyone care to elaborate with specifics?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---bpeale  (931 posts)      Mon Jan-07-08 11:31 AM
Response to Original message
21. no way. i will give no quarter to a republican. they are the cause of this mess.

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
 mtnsnake  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-07-08 11:33 AM
Response to Reply #21
25. Same here. Just the same, I'd like to hear specifics of how Obama is gonna unite neocons w/liberals
 Is he gonna flash a magic wand or rub Aladdin's lamp?
--- End quote ---

Rub the magic lamp
A fun thread, lots of posts.  :popcorn:

Uhhuh35:
Listen, Obama is the candidate for change. How dare these DUmmies question Him!

LadyLiberty:
I am surprised to here them doubt their new messiah this way. Shame on them!

After all, it was *'s fault that we  not divided  :rotf:

DixieBelle:
Translation: How is Obama going to "disappear" all of those fundies. Ya'll know they are thinking it. DUmmies don't know what concessions mean. They certainly aren't familiar with the middle ground our political landscape resides on. It's bitter partisanship all the way. Thankfully, DU doesn't represent the entire Democratic party.

(Normally this is point in my post where I would say - Hey lurking asshats, look at this)

DUmmies are such fools. They really think that if a Dem is elected, there entire agenda will be carried out, unedited or watered down.

Their future misery will please me.  :lmao:

SSG Snuggle Bunny:

--- Quote ---Details please......and, btw, gathering Red and Blue citizens around a campfire and singing Kumbaya together just won't work...We need to hear specifics on how he's going to achieve this miracle.
--- End quote ---
Now you know how we feel when you idiot libs talk about negotiating our way out of the GWoT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version