Author Topic: Biofuel BS  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Biofuel BS
« on: February 07, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »
Hey DUmbasses, wanna talk about impeachable offenses?

Bill Clinton, by executive edict, declared 1.7 million acres of Utah to be a national monument. Under those acres are the largest known deposit—more than 60 billion tons—of low-sulfur, clean-burning coal. The second largest deposit, the value of which rose because of Clinton's action locking up an alternative supply, is in Indonesia and is owned by a member of the Indonesian Riady family, of fragrant memory, which was generous to Clinton's 1992 campaign.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/107575/page/2

So, Billy Boy ****ed the Americans over once again for a few campaign contributions. This one I didn't know about. I know about his dealings with the Loral Corporation and China. This is also why I was so f'n pissed that we went after him for the Lewinsky BS. I did not CARE. I wanted his ass impeached for selling out America.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site