Author Topic: Picture ID question  (Read 803 times)

Online CC27

Picture ID question
« on: January 10, 2020, 10:12:47 AM »
mysteryowl (2,152 posts)

Picture ID question

Republicans use a voter suppression tactic of passing laws that people need a picture ID to vote. I do wonder why people don't have a picture ID? It is said the poor and minorities don't have picture ID. Why? I don't understand. Can someone explain this to me?
Thanks.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212859296

Supression my ass.

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Picture ID question
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 10:15:10 AM »
I see a granite pizza in that DUmmie's future. The DUmp doesn't like reality that contradicts the narrative.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 10:28:38 AM »
Supression my ass.

The primitives are gingerly avoiding explaining why people in third-world countries can get picture ids, but those in this first-world country can't.

I dunno why they just don't admit the truth, as everybody knows it anyway--Democrats and primitives are against voter id because it makes it harder for them to cheat.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 10:37:46 AM »
mysteryowl (2,152 posts)

Picture ID question

Republicans use a voter suppression tactic of passing laws that people need a picture ID to vote. I do wonder why people don't have a picture ID? It is said the poor and minorities don't have picture ID. Why? I don't understand. Can someone explain this to me?
Thanks.

I see a granite pizza in that DUmmie's future. The DUmp doesn't like reality that contradicts the narrative.

I'm sure (s)he's been Alerted multiple times.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 02:33:40 PM »
I do wonder why people don't have a picture ID?[/quote

1. They are vampires.
2. they are running from the mob.
3. they are in witness protection.
4. they are so butt ugly it breaks the camera.
5. it is an excuse by the dimocrats to cheat in the election and a major pissing and moaning point for them as well.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 03:45:09 PM »
Poor moling.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 06:09:16 PM »
Even Skimmer weighs in with some link to an NPR articles about why approx. 3 million people don't have ID. Of course, there is no demographic information to accompany this 3 million figure. And the attorney for fools jberryhill primitive keeps trying to interject some scenario that he believes will make everyone see the light.

However, they all seem to miss the main question.

How many times have the Dems held the WH, the Senate, and the House for at least 2 years, and yet they never address the issues of those who are supposedly being disenfranchised by not being able to get an ID? It's almost as if they want the issue more than they want a solution.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.