Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton Breaks From Coffeehouse Event to Quiet Chanting Ron Paul Support  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Atlas

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Veritas Aequitas

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Classic :rotf:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=37074

Saw it, wasn't nothing spectaclur but as with every other Internet place, you say Ron Paul's name 3 times, they come out of the woodworks!

(No time to PS RP's face on it, so just use your imagination  :-) )

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Atlas

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Veritas Aequitas
LOL

The first viral campaign

Offline Lauri

LOL

The first viral campaign

I actually just saw a Ron Paul tv ad on Fox News about 20 minutes... first one I've seen of his so far.

But he is probably going to get the most delegates in Seattle of any of them..  :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
They're running them on the radio here.  It's ridiculous.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

Some of the comments left after the video.  The last comment really lays it in the line -

no   January 28th, 2008 - 9:44 am

WTF does this fugly child have to do with politics? She’s never served in anything and she has nothing to do with the political landscape. Screw her.

Laughing Man   January 28th, 2008 - 9:57 am

And she does not inhale

dobo   January 28th, 2008 - 10:11 am

what a loser.

Ron Paul » Chelsea Clinton Breaks From Coffeehouse Event to Quiet Chanting Ron…   January 28th, 2008 - 10:43 am

[…] orbis quintus wrote an interesting post today on Chelsea Clinton Breaks From Coffeehouse Event to Quiet Chanting Ron…Here’s a quick excerpt […]

SoCal Patriot   January 28th, 2008 - 11:30 am

The Consitution is dead, just look at the pre-emptive war in Iraq, our warmongering with Iran, the loss of our civil liberties, and current ‘fixed’ voting scandals all across the country.

Ron Paul is the last beacon of hope we have.

SoCal Patriot   January 28th, 2008 - 11:34 am

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention the Real ID Act, and the National ID card are coming in May.

And oh yeah, I almost forgot. Illegals, errr, I mean, “Migrant Workers”, won’t need this card.

Still voting for McCain???

credible   January 28th, 2008 - 12:25 pm

What WILL you jackholes do without Bush?

Being Respectful   January 28th, 2008 - 12:33 pm

First, there is no reason for some to be so crude towards Chelsea. It does the Revolution no good service.

“I invited them in, but they didn’t want to come,” - Chelsea Clinton

A great debate opportunity missed - Would she have given one RP spokesman equal time?

They should have gone in. It would have been great to have all those RP posters in there.

Paul   January 28th, 2008 - 12:35 pm

This illustrates that conservatives/libertarians believe in free speech. Had the protesters been Edwards or Obama or other left wing loones, they would not have been polite, shaken hands, or quieted down. Learn something you liberal nuts!!

sunshine484848   January 28th, 2008 - 12:44 pm

Those Ron Paul people were HILLARY PLANTS to get publicity for Chelsea!

Migrant Worker   January 28th, 2008 - 12:58 pm

I would still do her. Just for the hell of it. Because I’m bored.

Right in the ass!

Scott K   January 28th, 2008 - 1:00 pm

Ron Paul has a 0% chance of winning. The Nominee will be either McCain (eeww), or Romney. Like it, or not, that’s the plain truth. Ron Paul is a lost cause. What percentage of people know who he is? 2, or 3 percent? But these supporters only know how to go around and name call, point fingers, and conduct themselves in an immature manner. Says a lot about them and who they support.

lassiter   January 28th, 2008 - 1:04 pm

Go Mitt, vote Romney 2008 !

lassiter   January 28th, 2008 - 1:08 pm

Vote Romney 2008, Go Mitt

jonnyfrag   January 28th, 2008 - 1:12 pm

I was one of the Ron Paul supporters there last night, and we were not at all being crude and we were not at all plants to get publicity. For Hillary anyway. We certainly did want publicity for Ron Paul. She politely asked us inside, we declined, she asked us to quiet down and we politely obliged (as to not bring police down and we just aren’t that kind of ‘violent protesters.’)
We did indeed have several persons inside that did ask hard questions which pretty much went unanswered. She was asked about her involvement in the CFR and the Bilderberg etc…
After seeing first hand the way the media edits and portrays what happened after really being there and knowing what happened, well, it certainly makes you look at media coverage with a skeptical eye.
Many persons left that apperance undecided still and several asked for Ron Paul materials we had on hand. My favorite of the night was ‘$#@! em all, I’m not voting for anyone!’

Kirk   January 28th, 2008 - 1:18 pm

I hear a LOT of you screaming about all the things RP will fix. I’ve yet to hear a plausible route to that outcome…..HOW will he get us out of Iraq? HOW will he abolish the IRS? HOW will he unite the country? HOW will he secure the borders? HOW will he repeal Roe v. Wade? etc etc etc….You obviously cannot just say, “ok, everybody come home tomorrow.” Do we then just sit back and watch the middle east burn to the ground? Do ya really belive he’s gonna get into office and its all just going to come together? All the people in the IRS and gov’t are just going to say, “ok, lets find another line of work.”? Seriously folks……HOW?!

Skizz   January 28th, 2008 - 1:19 pm

Um, to the Paulista above…. sorry, but we were not lied to. Under a Paul administration, I guess you’d be happy as long as you get to smoke all the legal dope ya want while the bombs from the Islamists fall, huh?

Nobody wants that kook to be president. Which is why he’s only polling at 4 percent.

Greg Paul   January 28th, 2008 - 1:28 pm

Ron Paul sucks a mean dick@!.