Author Topic: DUmmy "jamesatemple" I predict that Oily T*ts will be confined to a padded cell  (Read 564 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

I'm thinking I detect a lot of jealousy.

Link

jamesatemple  (152 posts)      Mon Sep-14-09 01:11 PM
Original message
I predict that Oily Tits will be confined to a padded cell ...
 in a mental institution within the next 30 days wherein she will continue to make predictions that brain-dead Repugs and for-hire media will promote.

Hey! I'd wager that my prediction is more accurate than her latest one!

Hey DUmmy go with whatever your little drug addled mind can come up with.  :whatever:

Warpy  (1000+ posts)        Mon Sep-14-09 01:17 PM
Response to Original message
3. We don't do that any more
 and unless she picks up a lethal weapon and threatens herself or anybody else with it, she's not going to get forced into treatment.

As for seeking treatment, forget it. Every single crazy person I've known (and I worked in a psychiatric hospital) is absolutely convinced he or she is perfectly sane and the rest of us are nuts because we don't see, hear or feel what they do. It's only when the drugs kick in that they realize how wacky they really were.

I sincerely doubt if she has adequate insurance, if she has insurance at all. Mental health care is the red headed stepchild of our health care system and no one wants to take responsibility for paying the huge costs incurred in treating it appropriately.

Hell, it's easier to get full dental insurance than it is to get full mental health care insurance.

However, yes, even considering the above, your prediction is more accurate than any of hers are or have been.

I think I've found the very definition of the DUmp.  :lmao:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Okay, anyone want to clue me in on what the **** this asshat is ranting about?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline djones520

I'm going out on a limb, and guessing their talking about Palin.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Okay, anyone want to clue me in on what the **** this asshat is ranting about?

It's Orly Taitz, the woman who is sueing to see Dear Leader's birth certificate.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline djones520

Never heard of her before today.  I do gotta say the DUmmies are better in bringing these things to my attention then anything else.

I bet it would burn their ass to know that.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
WHO?!!!!!!! First I have heard of her! It won't go anywhere. The judicial branch is in the back pocket of the DemonRats.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!