Author Topic: I made the mistake of arguing with two people that called Obama "Hitler"...  (Read 2764 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
armyowalgreens  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 07:31 AM
Original message
I made the mistake of arguing with two people that called Obama "Hitler"...

Edited on Thu Sep-10-09 07:41 AM by armyowalgreens
Two fellow students, actually.

DO NOT do this under any circumstance.

I initially continued the argument to try and figure out if I could change their minds. I couldn't have been any further from convincing them that they were wrong. Neither of them will learn.

It was just such a mental shock to run into not one, but two people, at the same time, that honestly believe that Obama is a current day Hitler.

What the **** is the matter with these people? Do they not live in the same world as you and I?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6510121

:lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like the little Marxist had his ass handed to him.

zbdent  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 08:55 AM
Response to Original message
7. remind them that Hitler and the Nazis, to shut down any dissent,

first killed the intellectuals ...

and thus, the Repugniconvict party is more like what they're accusing Obama of being than they will admit ...

Hmmm and which side is trying to shut up the dissenters?
I'll give you a hint they are actively trying to pull, Rush, Beck, and Hannity off the air.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

Re: I made the mistake of arguing with two people that called Obama "Hitler"...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 08:27:55 AM »
What the **** is the matter with these people? Do they not live in the same world as you and I?

No, most of us prefer to live in reality, not in some drug induced hazy place where group think is a way of life.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 08:50:18 AM »
And which side has the government-funded national arts program seeking ways to use artists to help the Leader, hmmm?  Do you think they are providing any support to anyone attacking him or his supposed ideology?

It is a mistake to say the Nazis were opposed to intellectuals (Of course many of the rank and file organized labor members disdained them, much in the same way as a UAW member would view a Columbia or Princeton professor).  In fact they suppressed intellectuals who disagreed with them or failed to support the Party program, which is not so different than the tack taken by NEA and the Department of Maleducation.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ReaganForRushmore

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 09:27:28 AM »
Who wants to create a National domestic security force just as powerful as the military, just as well funded? :uhsure:

Who wants his regulatory czar to have "diversity" on the public airwaves? :uhsure:

Who wants the power to control the Internet in the time of national crisis? :uhsure:

If the shoe fits.......

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 11:10:36 AM »
I'll go ahead and adjust the date & a few other particulars of this post:

armyowalgreens(1000+ posts)
Thu Sep-10-07 07:31 AM
Original message
Awesome, I just ran into two more people that called Bush "Hitler"...

Impeachment can't be far behind, this has legs, Bush is Toast!!!!

This would have been perfectly acceptable during President Bush's time in office.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 11:13:40 AM »
This DUmmie is lucky whomever it called Hitler allowed it to remain in a state where it could type about it's adventure.

I'd have done my best to stomp the Little Goon into a greasy spot.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »
conscious evolution  (1000+ posts)      Thu Sep-10-09 08:13 AM
Response to Original message
5. Are you really that stupid?
 that is my stock answer to people who say that these days.

That guy is a deep, deep thinker and a master debator. 

Anyway, wonder how AofW is enjoying his Phillosophy courses and the classes exploring Reaganomics? 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 04:36:26 PM »
Quote from:
armyowalgreens

I made the mistake of arguing with two people that called Obama "Hitler"...

If you find that disturbing and disgusting, you should have seen a pol site named DU calling Bush43, and Republicans in general, "Hitler" for the last 8 years.  You would have *really* thought they were on another planet and wanted nothing to do with them.  Umm........errrr... wait.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.