Author Topic: What will the moonbat crazies lose their minds over next?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline thundley4

What will the moonbat crazies lose their minds over next?
« on: September 08, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »
Danascot   (1000+ posts)           Tue Sep-08-09 08:11 PM
Original message

"The speech" is over, Van Jones is history, healthcare reform is on life support and fading fast.

What can a post-dumb rabid right winger get hysterical about next?

I've got it! The H1N1 flu vaccinations!

Obama will force everyone to get vaccinated!
Fake vaccinations for him and his family were just water!
Microchips will be secretly implanted with the shots!
White people will get sick and die!
It will make everyone passive communist sheep!
They're massing troops and building prisons for the patriots who refuse to get vaccinated!

All this and more; lots & lots more!

Get used to it, we'll be hearing about this ad nauseum for months.

Party game idea: make your own list and take a drink every time you hear about it on Fox, Free Republic or Limbaugh.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6494393

We read the DUmp to see what the moonbats are losing their minds over.  You need to pay some trademark fees to the VRWC for using the term.

LuvNewcastle (413 posts)             Tue Sep-08-09 08:18 PM
Response to Original message
4. Immigration reform should be interesting.
Id DUmmies ever wanted jobs then they would be against the DimRat plans for amnesty and open borders.

Nothing much here, just the projection of moonbats.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: What will the moonbat crazies lose their minds over next?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »
Yep.  Nothing there original or honest.  Typical Little Goon Exchange.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 07:35:52 PM »
geez all they did was transpose the nutty stuff they spouted about * for 8 years on us.  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 11:02:18 PM »
Quote from:
Danascot

I know imitiation is the sincerest form of flattery, but you at least give credit where credit is due, and that would start by admitting not only that conservatives coined the term "moonbats" to describe liberals, but that it's an accurate description of who and what you are.  As soon as you grow up enough to figure that out, then we'll talk, young man.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 11:05:59 PM »
LuvNewcastle (413 posts)             Tue Sep-08-09 08:18 PM
4. Immigration reform should be interesting.

There isn't going to be immigration reform with unemployment near 10%, DUmmie.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 07:44:27 AM »
emdee (1000+ posts)     Tue Sep-08-09 09:11 PM
12. Textbooks
 All throughout the Labor Day weekend, as I flipped through the channel guide, Fox ran a special on "Do You Know What Is In Your Children's Textbooks?"

History? Science? I didn't watch the "special" but I think we could all write their manufactured outrages ourselves.

But, they are, thankfully, showing just how desperate and crazy they are.

I hope they lose many followers as they get crazier & crazier.

It's unfortunate that Fox didn't find a mention of Christ in one...the DUmp would have exploded at something that "horrific."   :lmao:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 08:57:16 AM »
There isn't going to be immigration reform with unemployment near 10%, DUmmie.

You think that will stop Obambi? He doesn't live on the same world as the rest of us.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »
That was a pretty dumb mistake.  Anybody who follows the blogosphere knows that THEY are moonbats, and WE are wingnuts (and proud to be one). 

Oh yes, immigration will be the next one I bet, not the H1N1. 

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 01:33:38 PM »
That was a pretty dumb mistake.  Anybody who follows the blogosphere knows that THEY are moonbats, and WE are wingnuts (and proud to be one). 

Either that or some kind of cluster**** Fairness Doctrine. I know the REAL moonbats would really press for some form of silencing Talk Radio. The truth makes them break out in pimples or boyles.  Especially on their asses I suspect.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »

I thought we were just all "freepers".  Even though a lot of us have never posted at Free Republic.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/09/opinion/09friedman.html?_r=2

Has anyone seen this?

Wow. I have no words. I cannot bring myself to post it.

Hey Thomas Friedman  :bird:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 03:09:14 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/09/opinion/09friedman.html?_r=2

Has anyone seen this?

Wow. I have no words. I cannot bring myself to post it.

Hey Thomas Friedman  :bird:

Can you give us a synopsis? I refuse to let the Times put a cookie on my 'puter and that's the only way you can read their left wing trash!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 03:49:12 PM »
Can you give us a synopsis? I refuse to let the Times put a cookie on my 'puter and that's the only way you can read their left wing trash!

Thomas Friedman basically says China has a better government and its more "enlightened". Because it doesn't have factions and protests and disagreements. Yes, Friedman says China has a better government system.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »

Here's a synopsis from Moonbattery.
The New York Times Timeless Romance with Communist Dictatorships

Back while Stalin was energetically butchering people by the millions and starving them by the tens of millions, New York Times Reporter Walter Duranty traveled to the Soviet Union and praised Bolshevik Communism as the future of mankind:
"Stalin and his associates have carried with them the strongest and most intelligent elements of the Russian people, and have created a national unity and enthusiasm which the Tsarist Empire never knew. They have learnt by their own errors and pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps, and the nation has followed them."
Today, the New York Times's Thomas Friedman has similar praise for the butchers of Beijing.

One-party autocracy certainly has its drawbacks. But when it is led by a reasonably enlightened group of people, as China is today, it can also have great advantages. That one party can just impose the politically difficult but critically important policies needed to move a society forward in the 21st century. It is not an accident that China is committed to overtaking us in electric cars, solar power, energy efficiency, batteries, nuclear power and wind power. China’s leaders understand that in a world of exploding populations and rising emerging-market middle classes, demand for clean power and energy efficiency is going to soar. Beijing wants to make sure that it owns that industry and is ordering the policies to do that, including boosting gasoline prices, from the top down.
Our one-party democracy is worse....
We are "worse" because our elected leaders can't roll over the desires of the common citizenry and enact their grand utopian schemes. Of course, Obama now has one czar, John Holdren, who's a big fan of Chinese-style coercive birth control. And another czar, Mark Lloyd, who's a big fan of state control of the media. And the environmental offices are under committed Gaia-worshiping eco-fascists like Stephen Chu and Carol Browner. So, at least some elements of Friedman's idealized Chinese-style government are in place ideologically speaking.

By the way, this is the house that Thomas "Concerned About Resource Depletion, Climate Change, and Social Inequalities" Friedman lives in.
moonbattery

Another idiot wanting one party rule, if  it means demonrat rule. 

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »
Thomas Friedman basically says China has a better government and its more "enlightened". Because it doesn't have factions and protests and disagreements. Yes, Friedman says China has a better government system.
Sure, China is a DUmmy's dream gov...babies are aborted by government decision; "right wing-nuts" are tossed in prison, and then have their organs harvested; there are no "threats" of theocracy from fundie Christofascists; and "no one has more than anyone else," unless they really deserve it.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 10:52:58 PM »
Sure, China is a DUmmy's dream gov...babies are aborted by government decision; "right wing-nuts" are tossed in prison, and then have their organs harvested; there are no "threats" of theocracy from fundie Christofascists; and "no one has more than anyone else," unless they really deserve it.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thomas Friedman assumes he would be among the elite and hang out with the Politburo. Amazing first the Newsweak cover and now in print in the New York Times, the left shows us what they really are.