Author Topic: Proglodytes condemn Bob for treason  (Read 1806 times)

Offline jukin

Re: Proglodytes condemn Bob for treason
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2016, 04:50:51 PM »
While I believe it'll be a smooth transition, I don't doubt for one second the possibility of staying in office was discussed. Might have been a short meeting ending with, "Are you out of your mind?",

I agree!

Obama would fit in seamlessly in the DUmp and give the bald dwarf a run for its money on narcissism.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2016, 05:29:50 PM »
Remember, these are the same people who slammed Trump for not saying he'd blindly accept the election results.

And before that they were slamming Trump for daring to campaign as if he had a ghost of a chance of winning.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2016, 05:45:28 PM »
I agree!

Obama would fit in seamlessly in the DUmp and give the bald dwarf a run for its money on narcissism.

If we didn't have pictures and video proving gNads is a real person, she could be Emperor Shit Midas' DU sock puppet.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2016, 06:42:48 PM »
Well, recountmas fizzled out so now we have this.. whatever it is. What shall we call this one? putemas? I dunno, I'm not good at this.
Regardless, now we get to witness another week or 2 of clawing and scratching in the pit. The comedic value of this post-election season will be legendary.