Author Topic: It’s your mind they want to redistribute.  (Read 499 times)

Offline JustSomeModerate

• Probationary (Probie)
It’s your mind they want to redistribute.
« on: May 13, 2023, 06:59:21 PM »
I bet conservatives are going to think “what a sob story” but it’s important to get the news out.  Color me grandiose but the Republic may actually be in danger. 

There may be an effort afoot to actively replace intelligent people in positions of power in society and industry.

"Put on your thinking cap" is an innocuous expression for concentrating. 

I don’t want to publish the details but it seems in grade school the class was given instructions which surreptitiously induced the students to "extrude a portion of their etheric body" or separate off a piece of their spirit and create an actual “thinking cap.”  It seemed when we took them off, all we could do was recess.

One day it oddly felt like a child of an administration member had mine.  I am not one who is prone to psychic experiences but it almost looked in my mind's eye like the cap I had visualized was on him.  I don't remember how that ended but maybe they moved us on to other things so we'd forget.  I did forget for the longest time. 

I now recall at times I had felt that various people in important places seemed to think they deserved to be big shots because they were wearing someone else's cap. 

Perhaps this is how Affirmative Action is designed to work?  Perhaps if someone gets their foot in the door, they may hope to then create unhealthy rapports with people in order to appear competent while having others do the heavy lifting?  I am sure they don't give them instructions like schoolchildren to make an actual cap but there are probably many different ways to create an unhealthy rapport.

You may be thinking all you need to do is pray and forgive and everything will be all right.  If you have always run a tight ship spiritually, maybe that is so.  I have found that a meditative technique from Tibetan Buddhism called Tonglen was useful in bringing into focus things one had neglected to forgive, and in decreasing unhealthy rapports.  Suppose you hadn't realized the harm at the time of the creation of an unhealthy rapport or had been moved past it by events.  It is not a religious or un-Christian technique because it makes no reference to a deity.  There are descriptions on Youtube. 

I was uncomfortable helping others with it when I learned about it but it is effective to imagine that you may have left pieces of yourself behind and use the technique on them.  Stuff should come flooding back within hours.  Sometimes it also seems like a person is completely in your face, and it helps to get rid of them.  In that case, they're already all over you. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 07:24:24 AM by JustSomeModerate »

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: It’s your mind they want to redistribute.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 10:20:59 PM »
Huh?  I just live-by the second verse of Teenage Nervous Breakdown

Unscrupulous operators could confuse
Could exploit and deceive
The conditional reflex demons
Change the probabilities, I said it's a
Crass and raucous crackass place
With a Pavlov on the human race
It's a terrible illness, a terrible case
And usually permanent when it takes place.

and move on out from there...

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 11:52:19 AM »
I think we need to circle back and disect this and discuss it’s merits in a more appropriate manner and to take into consideration the ramifications that will affect the social justice, sustainability and impact on the climate as it relates to the biodiversity of the population and making sure all the under served communities are sure to get their fair share.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 04:58:55 PM »
I think we need to circle back and disect this and discuss it’s merits in a more appropriate manner and to take into consideration the ramifications that will affect the social justice, sustainability and impact on the climate as it relates to the biodiversity of the population and making sure all the under served communities are sure to get their fair share.

Is that you, Jen Psaki? Bet you can't repeat that 5x more...  :naughty:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 06:08:52 AM »
"Put on your thinking cap" was synonymous with "Go stand in the corner until you can learn how to play well with others."   :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 06:11:12 AM »
Is that you, Jen Psaki? Bet you can't repeat that 5x more...  :naughty:

The "circle back" redhead, yep. Say what you will, Psaki was a Mensa performer as Press Sec compared to the bimbo who was installed after Psaki left.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.