Author Topic: Actor Michael Rapaport calls for ‘little f***ing Barron Trump’ to be exposed to  (Read 669 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Actor Michael Rapaport calls for ‘little f***ing Barron Trump’ to be exposed to coronavirus
https://www.lifezette.com/2020/03/actor-michael-rapaport-calls-for-little-fing-barron-trump-to-be-exposed-to-coronavirus/?utm_source=theamericanmirror.com

Earlier this week, we reported that actor Michael Rapaport had blasted First Lady Melania Trump as a “dumb animal.” Now, he is going after her 13-year-old son Barron Trump, calling for the young boy to be exposed to coronavirus.

Rapaport posted a video to social media on Wednesday night in which he told President Donald Trump to encourage his children, including Barron, to break quarantine and expose themselves to coronavirus by leaving their homes. The profanity-laced video was posted in response to Trump saying that the media wants him to keep the country shut down as long as possible to lower his chances of being reelected.

“F***ing pig — the real people want to get back to work ASAP? You never worked a day in your life,” Rapaport said. “You’re worried about the next four years? You need to be worried about the next four days, motherf***er. You need to be worried about the next four weeks — the next four months, you motherf***er. You are the worst possible motherf***er in power we could have, making decisions right now.”

Michael Rappaport is a vile and evil person like Katie Rich, Peter Fonda, or Pamela Karlan.

He attacked the Covington Boys. Tells you a lot about him and leftists.

Leftists are sick and soulless.  :mad:  :bird:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Who?

Actually have heard of him.  But this sounds more like a mediocre actor looking for lib street cred.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ausonius

Who?

Actually have heard of him.  But this sounds more like a mediocre actor looking for lib street cred.

Amen!  He is a "character actor" with very little range, usually playing hulking, sneering jerks, or big dumb guys who believe themselves smart.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline GOP Congress

Keep in mind that Barron Trump is 6 foot 6 inches already, and with a month of training could probably kick his ass if he wanted.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline DLR Pyro

If nothing else,  this pandemic has shown the nation how irrelevant and insignificant Hollywood "talent" really is to day to day life.

I've been watching alot of content on my tv, but it's all YouTube channels by every day working people.   A favorite channel is ABOM79 which is a channel by a machinist showing the audience how he turns a chunk of metal into a useful part for various customers machines.  Another is Eric the Car Guy which is a mechanic showing various auto repair jobs people can do at home.  Just simple honest hard working people without the egos and opinions you get from the  Hollywood set.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 11:47:57 PM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020