Author Topic: #NeverTrumper @ PRO-TRUMP Rally  (Read 936 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
#NeverTrumper @ PRO-TRUMP Rally
« on: March 07, 2017, 02:50:23 PM »
Published on Mar 4, 2017

3-4-17 Lake Oswego Oregon, as with venues across the USA, there is an organized Trump Rally to support the President, not to be outdone, the wealthy suburb of Portland , Lake Oswego is the location for the area, as we begin the event, and hear our first speaker, a protester emerges from the fringes and inexplicably begins wailing and screaming, i will be posting more videos from this event, but i found it fitting to open with this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA[/youtube]

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Re: #NeverTrumper @ PRO-TRUMP Rally
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 02:53:22 PM »
Trump hatred EXPOSED "warning -vulgar language"

Published on Mar 6, 2017

3-4-17 Lake Oswego Or. in my previous video "crazy scream girl " the opposition to the March 4 Trump protesters interrupt the event with lunacy , soon to follow are the truly violent Trump haters, they relish the ooportunity to cause mayhem with no hesitation or thoughts of resulting damage or harm to others... and they call us DEPLORABLE

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gQ9_JNl-gE[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 02:54:01 PM »
A better example does not exist . . . For the return of electroshock therapy. :zap:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 02:56:56 PM »
Actually, what she did is quite explicable. She's screeching to make the speaker inaudible or unintelligible. Totally planned.

IMO, since these screechers are doing so without reason, they should be in voluntarily committed for 72 hours observation. They'll have to mention it or lie about it on job applications for the rest of their lives (or at least for many years).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 02:59:52 PM »
Actually, what she did is quite explicable. She's screeching to make the speaker inaudible or unintelligible. Totally planned.

IMO, since these screechers are doing so without reason, they should be involuntarily committed for 72 hours observation. They'll have to mention it or lie about it on job applications for the rest of their lives (or at least for many years).

I'm in agreement with this. :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.