Author Topic: the subway cat.....oh, gawd.....  (Read 2547 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
the subway cat.....oh, gawd.....
« on: April 08, 2009, 11:38:50 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x70717

I "searched" for "current" postings, and got this, from last year.

I have no idea why this is.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sun Apr-06-08 05:44 PM
Original message

why furry is a GBLT issue.

Furry is not simply a fetish,for many furs it is an IDENTITY.

I am feline inside and if anyone can't handle it,****'em. I'll give them my claw to their face if they get violent with me.

Ever bother to ask yourself...What is an identity anyway?

Everyone gets a fake identity(ies) IMPOSED upon us from childhood on,from sick parents,a sick society. Most people change who they are in thier lifetimes.. some may try to make due with what they are given, others accept it with suffering and will take pains to deny or hide it, and some who are creative or just can't deal with that level of fake can't tolerate such stifling imposed social roles..They will invent their own damn identity.

And no, my imagination is part of who I am and I will be who I am it is me and I am it..I will be feline and re-create myself as I a see fit and I will be happy in the way that works for ME.Regardless of whom may label it sick or claim fur is not a legitimate identity. I will be feline.That sort of bigotry is aimed at anyone who strays from the stifling sickening social norm.

An so, if you do not like the idea a person sees them self as different or more than human, more than the biological determined DNA their parents gave them, and social roles meted out like prefab social cages put on all children so they become 'productive normal adults'...So what is the big deal to you if one sees themselves differently than you think is legit?

Are furries ruining your life by being different,and being whatever species they are inside and looking like that being? Doesn't that complaint of the fur bigots sound so familiar to every gay,trans person on earth?? And because the bigotry is aimed at those with a furry identity somehow that isn't bigoted to them? WTF? Bigotry always has the same ugly preferences.

Why scorn furries? If you are gay you are aware you are transgressing the silly heterosexual sex roles enforced by this sick culture, in order to be yourself and love whom you love.So why have issues with furries for?? Furries are doing the same thing as any social transgressor sickened by the banal limits society imposes upon us all.. does.. If you are transgender you are transgressing the silly dual gender roles made up by this sick society, and you feel the bigots stinging words and fists..

Furries are doing this transgressing all 'deviants' from the 'norms' do in their own way.if you are furry you are transgressing the sickness of a human centered anthropocentric society,and a social transgressor will have to re-build an identity based upon the beings you love and relate to on a deep level..It is the path to liberation.WE all seek liberation.Some seek it as non human.

I am transgender bi,asexual and furry. My identity is my own creation .

I find in my life,felines embody the noble qualities I admire. Things I do not often see in humans.So I wish to be like them because to me cats are the best friends there are,and they are most beautiful to me.My tattoos and feline appearance is a homage to them,and my felineness is a spiritual,and very real thing to me..And I feel happy with my fur flying wherever I wander.. and I spit upon those who would rather me be something else than what I want to be,and deny me what makes me happy.

Humanity often makes me sick inside.I do not like feeling sick. So I reject society , reject my gender role, the sexuality I was born in and I reject the human species,I reject everything that I find to me is toxic . And so I rebel against all the stupid mental/emotional/physical cages .Many of these traps exist to please someone else, a parent, the community,the school,or to make the insecure people out there feel safe or in control,or to soothe the savage ego trip of the anthro-centric asshole...

I admit it there is alot I hate about the human world and this sick culture. The injury it causes me so I do not want to be part of it. And so, I walk away from it in my own way.And I found other furries others who also walk beside me outside the wall.

Every time a person transgresses a popular cultural lie,or 'role' there is backlash aimed at them.. My soul is feline,and to walk among people as a human it hurts me just as much as being in a female body (modified partly thankfully) with a male mind hurts me, Because for me, furry is an IDENTITY.

I have had enough of bowing in to the pain and pressure of superficial social conformity,I am what I want to be.. Any controversy my fur creates does not matter to me anymore.I see it as the bigotry it is.

Any people who cannot handle the furries.. maybe they need to grow up and let other people find what and who they are and want to be inside and quit the control and bigoted bullshit. Nobody likes to be forced into a self image that is false..

Everyone has a right to find what gives them happiness in this miserable world if it respects others consent. Truth is everyone has an identity, you can take what is given to you or build your own..Furries build their own,and in this world you would be wise to embrace beauty wherever you can find it, for this world can be very cold,evil, ugly and sick to the most beautiful and tender things. Embrace the beauty even if the beauty exists mostly in the imaginal realm..it has a right to be here too.

Somewhere in there, the subway cat mentions "rejecting" a whole shopping list of things; one wonders when she's going to get around to rejecting welfare.

Anyway, at the end of the bonfire, the subway cat apparently posted a photograph of herself, but now it's edited out.  One wonders what's up with that.

It's a bonfire about as big as the Himalayas.

The ending comments, which take about ten minutes to scroll down to:

Toasterlad  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-31-08 02:33 PM
Response to Reply #180

181. Seriously! I Thought This Thread Died a Long, Slow, Painfully Well-Deserved Death Ages Ago.

and-justice-for-all  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-31-08 05:40 AM
Response to Original message

178. Is there a "Furry for idiots"..

I have no idea that the **** a FURRY is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: the subway cat.....oh, gawd.....
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 12:03:57 PM »
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 12:05:53 PM »
ha ha ha...  http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,5505.0

Yeah, I know.

Right after I hit "post," I thought, "hey, hasn't this been here before?"

But what's done can't be undone.

Sorry about that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 12:06:29 PM »
PETA is anti-furries.  She really needs to start there.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »
Midlodemocrat  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Wed Apr-09-08 07:33 AM
Response to Reply #72
79. There is nothing 'beautiful' about that kind of body mutilation.

Because no matter how you spin it, people have to go along to get along, and turning oneself into a ****ing cat is seven thousand shades of insane. Afer you are finished with this kind of mutilation are you going to use a litter box? Catch and eat birds, mice, etc? Can you see how crazy this sounds?

:lmao:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »
^Okay, that reply should go in the hall of fame or something. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »
You f'n DUmpmonkeys reading, all you're doing is enabling this mentally-ill retard. Instead of encouraging the weirdo to get f'n stripes, you need to be encouraging the moron to enter into an insane asylum.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:15 PM »
I agree with UGP on her major point; that being that furries and GBLT are equally as sick and should receive the same considerations.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 01:06:55 PM »
I agree with UGP on her major point; that being that furries and GBLT are equally as sick and should receive the same considerations.

taxpayers are going to take care of them anyway.... so bring back the mental asylums!!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 01:26:56 PM »
*runs off to buy stock in butterfly nets.......

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 02:06:09 PM »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 02:57:07 PM »
And no, my imagination is part of who I am and I will be who I am it is me and I am it..I will be feline and re-create myself as I a see fit and I will be happy in the way that works for ME.Regardless of whom may label it sick or claim fur is not a legitimate identity. I will be feline.That sort of bigotry is aimed at anyone who strays from the stifling sickening social norm.

That part doesn't seem to be working so well. Wonder if kitty cat was at this party (I don't know how to embed this so you'll have to go to the link):

Em-Bear-Assed

PS If you haven't seen 1000 Ways to Die yet, it's a hoot! It's Maximum Exposure meets Darwin Awards. The perfect thing to have on your DVR. If you're having a bad day, just sit back and watch stupid people kill themselves in very unusual ways!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 04:12:01 PM »
Umm...

wow...

That's all I've got.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 07:25:16 PM »
My tattoos and feline appearance is a homage to them,and my felineness is a spiritual,and very real thing to me...

UGP...you're a fracken moron. A mentally ill one to be sure, but a total fracken MORON.

You best hope the Muzzies never get control of this country cause YOU'D be one
of the 1st with her head on the chopping block.

Moron.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »
Is there any reason that a person walking around thinking it's a f'n cat is still, um, walking around and not in an asylum?

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 07:52:23 PM »
Is there any reason that a person walking around thinking it's a f'n cat is still, um, walking around and not in an asylum?

UGP has semi regular visits to the rubber room hotel IIRC. They try not to operate like prisons and once properly medicated their charges are released back onto the streets.

UGP's problem comes from not taking said medication correctly if at all, which results in her continued and deepening craziness, up until the point where a line is crossed and it's back into the rubber room for a spell.

Your tax dollars at work.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Wed Apr-16-08 12:43 PM
Response to Reply #122
154. Yeah
 Edited on Wed Apr-16-08 12:45 PM by undergroundpanther
Tapirs and armadillos too. One of my friends is an armadillo. And there are furs who are fish,skunks, bunnies,deer,crows,pangolins,snails it runs the range,some are mixtures of different animals at the same time , or mythological ones.
One of my roommates is an Ibis bird,a fish and a cat of uncertain type..The other two are wolves

Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline thundley4

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 08:18:45 PM »

Rather rude to those of us that don't know ASL, however I got the message from the url. Good one.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 08:45:32 PM »
Rather rude to those of us that don't know ASL, however I got the message from the url. Good one.

Sorry, bud!  :-)
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 08:53:30 PM »

As far as I am concerned the answer is no.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »
UGP is the 800 lb gorilla of the insane.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 04:29:35 AM »
UGP...you're a fracken moron. A mentally ill one to be sure, but a total fracken MORON.

You best hope the Muzzies never get control of this country cause YOU'D be one
of the 1st with her head on the chopping block.

Moron.
They'd bury UP up to its neck and throw rocks at it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2009, 07:24:14 AM »
They'd bury UP up to its neck and throw rocks at it.

Is this a bad thing? I forget.  :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »
Is this a bad thing? I forget.  :-)

Did I say that?  :uhsure:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.