Author Topic: The Republican Party is killing itself!  (Read 658 times)

Offline NickLiberty776

• Probationary (Probie)
The Republican Party is killing itself!
« on: August 27, 2014, 05:32:08 PM »
www.computerandvideogames.com/451278/violent-videogames-should-be-banned-from-tax-credits-says-republican-party/

washingtonexaminer.com/gop-tax-plan-singles-out-violent-video-game-makers/article/2544733

waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/tax_reform_executive_summary.pdf

Just what the hell is the Republican party thinking? You won't gain the support of the younger generations by pulling off crap like this. The Republican Party is hypocritical. They would support and fund a movie like Act of Valor but would tax Medal of Honor Warfighter. I think the Republican party doesn't respect video games as a form of art and sees them as nothing more than kids toys.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:36:03 PM by NickLiberty776 »

Offline thundley4

Re: The Republican Party is killing itself!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 06:02:06 PM »

CAPUSAFcadet23's Avatar Join Date
Apr 2014

Most of us use the same name both here and at CU.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 06:47:00 PM »
Why should video GAMES pull in Research and Development tax credits, whether they are violent or not?  They're GAMES!   ::)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 03:54:37 AM »
www.computerandvideogames.com/451278/violent-videogames-should-be-banned-from-tax-credits-says-republican-party/

washingtonexaminer.com/gop-tax-plan-singles-out-violent-video-game-makers/article/2544733

Just what the hell is the Republican party thinking? You won't gain the support of the younger generations by pulling off crap like this. The Republican Party is hypocritical. They would support and fund a movie like Act of Valor but would tax Medal of Honor Warfighter. I think the Republican party doesn't respect video games as a form of art and sees them as nothing more than kids toys.

Give it up hai...seriously.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Alaska Slim

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 11:52:44 PM »
Video Games do get too much support.

They're about the only industry where after taxes their income doubles. They're more subsidized than green energy.

I'm a gamer, and I love games, but I don't want to dish out taxes to support all games, as that includes the bad ones.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 03:05:40 PM »

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe