Author Topic: No, Failing To Vote Trump Isn't A Vote For Hillary  (Read 6091 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: No, Failing To Vote Trump Isn't A Vote For Hillary
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2016, 10:55:47 PM »
I consider Debra Wash-her-mans-shorts to be Jar-Jar. She even looks like him.

The resemblance is uncanny.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2016, 04:23:26 AM »
I've never been a "if you don't vote for A, then you helped B" person. To me, it cheapens the whole voting process. Your vote is your vote. Your non-vote is your non-vote.

If you like Trump, vote for him. If you choose to vote to keep Hillary out, then go for it. If you can't stand either one, then don't vote for either one. I understand how different conservatives could choose any of these options.

But to get onto someone for their choice? I can't see where that gets any of us.

Exactly.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2016, 05:00:18 PM »
The resemblance is uncanny.

You know, I've seen that movie like three times. The last time I watched it was specifically to see if I could understand what Jar-Jar said. I didn't understand 90% of his/it's lines. Gibberish to me. (As was the movie).
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2016, 08:30:06 PM »
You know, I've seen that movie like three times. The last time I watched it was specifically to see if I could understand what Jar-Jar said. I didn't understand 90% of his/it's lines. Gibberish to me. (As was the movie).

The closed captioning doesn't help a bit. It's not even Authentic Frontier Gibberish!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2016, 01:55:24 AM »

But I have come to sighingly accept you worm eating tantrum-throwers.   

I'm so tired of hearing this stuff from both sides of the argument.

If you don't understand TRG's online personality by now, you never will. He is a good guy, he likes to debate and he throws all he has behind any cause he believes strongly in. It  goes along with his career, which involves fact seeking, critical thinking and quick decision making.

I just don't want to see people walk away enemies over a freaking election that we don't have a lot of individual control over.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2016, 09:01:27 PM »
It's all we have to go on this election. Either Trump will keep his word or he won't. If he doesn't then we end up with Hillary any ways. If he keeps his word then he will be the hero.

Very true; however Trump hasn't kept his word yet on anything that he has stated.  He has flip-flopped on every issue.  I believe the outcome will be the same regardless if we vote for Trump or Hillary.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2016, 10:01:19 PM »
I believe the outcome will be the same regardless if we vote for Trump or Hillary.

I dunno. I think potentially Trump could be much worse than Hillary. Republicans could block Hillary's ideas and plans (They wouldn't, since they haven't done so with Obama.), and people would say it's politics  as usual.

However, Trump could theoretically and likely would back some democrat plans and people would expect republicans to go along with him.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2016, 12:26:49 AM »
I dunno. I think potentially Trump could be much worse than Hillary. Republicans could block Hillary's ideas and plans (They wouldn't, since they haven't done so with Obama.), and people would say it's politics  as usual.

However, Trump could theoretically and likely would back some democrat plans and people would expect republicans to go along with him.
So our choices are a proven liar and a theoretical liar.

Awesome job, 'murica.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wayne

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2016, 07:04:16 AM »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2016, 08:27:55 PM »

That's a very real possibility.  Secondly, the DEMS only need to take 5 seats in the Senate in order to retake the majority.  It is the Senate that votes on the justices.  Liberal Donny could very well appoint liberal justices to get their approval.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline olde north church

• Don't strive to be liked, strive to be admired.
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2016, 06:31:20 AM »
If Trump loses to Hillary it's on Cruz for being a fraud.

Or, maybe Glen Beck for not fasting enough. Or not rolling his face in Cheetos sooner.

Or maybe it's just what the Republican and Democrat elite had planned all along.

At any rate, your much anticipated 'I told you so,' is going to lack all impact 'cause everyone will be like: You never stopped telling us so, Cassandra.

Cruz isn't going to be jumping out from behind some potted plant at the convention.  I got a solicitation from him yesterday to fund his senate career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I've posted here, more lurking mode.  I have noticed there are certain people here who obviously have made it their business to spew their lies and dissent.  They shall go unnamed as most know who they are.
If it weren't Trump they were attacking, it would be Cruz or Kasich or Rubio or Jeb or another other of the GOP candidates.  You see, they aren't "principled Conservatives", they are what we call in the business "Democrats" or "Hillary Supporters".  They use the same talking points as that veteran who was attacking Trump with another 10 of his friends.  Don't get sucked in by the lies and negative nabobbery.  They are basically pot-stirrers.

Offline SighLass

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2016, 12:39:03 PM »
I have noticed there are certain people here who obviously have made it their business to spew their lies and dissent.  They shall go unnamed as most know who they are.
If it weren't Trump they were attacking, it would be....

Since you are too chickenshit to name names and I don't support Trump (and "certain people" mean more than one). I will respond.

I have video/pictures of me holding a huge Sore/Loserman sign at the corner main intersection in town (2000 election cycle) and video of me going to vote decked out with all my Reagan political pins on my jacket. I doubt anyone would convict me of being a democrat even though I dislike Trump. Hell I even named a kid after Reagan. Lets just say I would have evidence of not being a liberal. From the bumpersticker (Roy Moore) to the FB pages of constant Conservative christian junk (thus I only facebook with a few close conservative friends). If liberals got absolute power I would probable hang if taken alive.

You?

Trump on the other hand, I doubt there is any evidence of him actually being consistently conservative beyond the talk this election (and flip flops back to being a social liberal).

Screaming liberal at those that don't support Trump is not the way to endear them to switch their minds is my advice. There is a minimum line a candidate must cross to get my vote. Trump does not come close to reaching it. From abortion to ethanol to gun rights to ways he acts like a spoiled snotty child, it all was considered.  That is all.

In a pissing contest on who is more Christian conservative (Christian foremost), I might lose to few on this very forum, but it would be very few especially in contrast with the general voting public. I don't claim the same in other categories such as raw intellect  (my wife is far more intelligent but concentrates on religious matters).

BTW... Trump put out a list for SCOTUS possible candidates that included Pryor. Here is Pryor grilling Judge Moore for being religious. Litmus test for office anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWRDn7zsIbk

Here is a picture from couple days ago... Sister and I went to support Roy Moore at a rally in Montgomery. I am not in the picture, but I was there. (personally not too keen on photographing myself since it always shows the same big ugly fellow in it). One of the speakers (Young) loaned sis the banner for the picture.

Yep, you can elect a Cathlyn Jenners Transsexual supporter like Trump who invites perverts into his bathrooms. You can elect someone that would put godless pushing people in the SCOTUS if you want. But don't expect this voter to just hop skip jump in line behind ya. Conservative does not = vote whomever gets thrown in front of us. Trump supporters used to lament that was the problem, the GOPe just throwing junk in front of us to vote.  Perhaps Trump supporters were the GOPe all along. Every year, just a little more secular liberal.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for the rant, but few things get my goat more than the "you're a liberal cause you don't support Trump" statements...

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:08:06 PM by SighLass »

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2016, 06:30:38 PM »

Since you are too chickenshit to name names and I don't support Trump (and "certain people" mean more than one). I will respond.

I have video/pictures of me holding a huge Sore/Loserman sign at the corner main intersection in town (2000 election cycle) and video of me going to vote decked out with all my Reagan political pins on my jacket. I doubt anyone would convict me of being a democrat even though I dislike Trump. Hell I even named a kid after Reagan. Lets just say I would have evidence of not being a liberal. From the bumpersticker (Roy Moore) to the FB pages of constant Conservative christian junk (thus I only facebook with a few close conservative friends). If liberals got absolute power I would probable hang if taken alive.

You?

Trump on the other hand, I doubt there is any evidence of him actually being consistently conservative beyond the talk this election (and flip flops back to being a social liberal).

Screaming liberal at those that don't support Trump is not the way to endear them to switch their minds is my advice. There is a minimum line a candidate must cross to get my vote. Trump does not come close to reaching it. From abortion to ethanol to gun rights to ways he acts like a spoiled snotty child, it all was considered.  That is all.

In a pissing contest on who is more Christian conservative (Christian foremost), I might lose to few on this very forum, but it would be very few especially in contrast with the general voting public. I don't claim the same in other categories such as raw intellect  (my wife is far more intelligent but concentrates on religious matters).

BTW... Trump put out a list for SCOTUS possible candidates that included Pryor. Here is Pryor grilling Judge Moore for being religious. Litmus test for office anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWRDn7zsIbk

Here is a picture from couple days ago... Sister and I went to support Roy Moore at a rally in Montgomery. I am not in the picture, but I was there. (personally not too keen on photographing myself since it always shows the same big ugly fellow in it). One of the speakers (Young) loaned sis the banner for the picture.

Yep, you can elect a Cathlyn Jenners Transsexual supporter like Trump who invites perverts into his bathrooms. You can elect someone that would put godless pushing people in the SCOTUS if you want. But don't expect this voter to just hop skip jump in line behind ya. Conservative does not = vote whomever gets thrown in front of us. Trump supporters used to lament that was the problem, the GOPe just throwing junk in front of us to vote.  Perhaps Trump supporters were the GOPe all along. Every year, just a little more secular liberal.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for the rant, but few things get my goat more than the "you're a liberal cause you don't support Trump" statements...

Well look at you.  Teddy give you a nice little "confidence" nuzzle?

Offline SighLass

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2016, 08:41:23 PM »
Well look at you.  Teddy give you a nice little "confidence" nuzzle?

Say I wanted a little nuzzle, which bathroom would I step in this week according to Trump?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:44:02 PM by SighLass »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2016, 09:17:22 PM »
Say I wanted a little nuzzle, which bathroom would I step in this week according to Trump?

Gotta steal those. :hi5:

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2016, 07:25:15 AM »

Why would that apply to Trump?  Cruz is the guy who pretends to be something he isn't.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2016, 09:12:11 AM »
Why would that apply to Trump?  Cruz is the guy who pretends to be something he isn't.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2016, 10:34:49 AM »

When you post using an alias you lose all credibility accusing someone of being something they aren't.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2016, 05:13:34 PM »
When you post using an alias you lose all credibility accusing someone of being something they aren't.

Is FlaGator your first name or last?