Author Topic: Trump's Appeal  (Read 4287 times)

Offline catsmtrods

Re: Trump's Appeal
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2016, 04:27:19 PM »
I didn't read thru a lot of it cause I really didn't want to hear it. My story is I went to all the pro 2nd amendment rallys in Albany after the safe act was passed in the middle of the night and met Trump at two that he was there for. I was able to meet him cause I know his security guard Keith for life who is from New Paltz NY. My wife and I know him from connections in town and have met him on a few occasions. Trump is a real man. Not a fake. Not perfect as I don't think you get to that level in America being such. A patriot? I believe so. A Conservative? Nah. Better than Hillary? Come on CC friends! Stop the stupid! He is miles above McCain or Romney for that matter. Who did you vote for in those elections?

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline IndiCon15

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2016, 11:15:47 PM »
Are you sure it is an act?

No, I think the guy suffers from the same mental issues that drive leftists to be idiots, but it doesn't keep him from setting up a more conservative/Republican style administration.  Maybe the guy sees a trend, sees that the pendulum needs to swing back to the right, and he's wants to put his name on it like he does everything else.  He's not ideologically conservative but maybe it's about building the right team to do the right thing.  I dunno.  Wishful thinking maybe, I was rooting for Cruz, and I felt like I was over doing it with my fear of Trump.   

Offline IndiCon15

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2016, 11:28:54 PM »
Tumors and warts grow on people too.

Well my trump wart is telling me that he's not so bad.  Not enough for me to come on the CC and start advocating for him and getting in arguments and all that.  I won't bug you guys like that.  But it's fun blaming Trump's popularity on liberals on other sites....

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2016, 05:18:23 PM »

No, I think the guy suffers from the same mental issues that drive leftists to be idiots, but it doesn't keep him from setting up a more conservative/Republican style administration.  Maybe the guy sees a trend, sees that the pendulum needs to swing back to the right, and he's wants to put his name on it like he does everything else.  He's not ideologically conservative but maybe it's about building the right team to do the right thing.  I dunno.  Wishful thinking maybe, I was rooting for Cruz, and I felt like I was over doing it with my fear of Trump.   

I support Trump and will crawl over broken glass to vote for him but I won't argue with anyone. If someone isn't going to vote for anyone, well, it is America and that is their right. I won't get into it with anyone over their choice.

I know my choice.

#neverhillary
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.