Author Topic: Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a g  (Read 332 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/carville-advises-biden-others-wet-work-against-trump-take-guy-out

Democratic Party strategist James Carville said on Wednesday President Biden should let others do the "wet work" for him when it comes campaigning against former President Trump.

Wet work is often used as a euphemism for murder or assassination. The term alludes to spilling blood.

Carville appeared on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" where he discussed Biden slamming Trump during a recent speech.

"You are a proponent of the president and all his spokespeople in the campaign doing that more and more," Cooper said.

These Dems are unhinged and violent. They are amoral.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

It’s getting scary they talked about Trump being a Hitler and a Nazi but these are the real Nazis looking to take over forever.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
The unhinged leftist scum have been building up to this for over a year now. I guarantee that Carville is saying this solely to plant the idea in the heads of their Panty-fa-la-la thugs or the crazed cretins over at the DUmp; get one of their easily suggestable NPCs to do it and they don't have to pay the Clinton Crime Family for the "service".
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 01:33:59 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Airwolf

So the left gets all crazy over Trump saying it's going to be a bloodbath over the car industry but they go silent on Carvells statement on "Wet Work" when that means taking someone out for real and he says it as much. Yeah this is some real Twilight Zone crap going on. Carvell has always been a snake of a human being. Its amazing that he served in the military and never got a wall to wall counciling  from his buddy's
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

Carvel is disgusting excuse for a human being. You should be held accountable for what he’s been saying. Basically he’s calling for the assassination of a pull of a presidential candidate..

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Carvel is disgusting excuse for a human being. You should be held accountable for what he’s been saying. Basically he’s calling for the assassination of a pull of a presidential candidate..

Larry Flint, Anthony Weiner and John Edwards are offended over your choice to include Carville in the classification of "disgusting excuses for human beings". They claim to be better than the likes of James Carville.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

Anthony weenie aka Carlos danger  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:

He’s a real tool, a typical left wing loud mouth that got a healthy dose of karma :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  :loser: :loser:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
He did work for the Clinton campaign, so he probably ordered hits on the direction of Cankles.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

He needs to be probed by the FBI and Secret Service.