Author Topic: Protesters storm Kevin McCarthy's office over HIV bill, get dragged out by cops  (Read 694 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Sounds like a coup to me
Protesters stormed House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's Congressional office on Tuesday, demanding that he and other House Republicans re-up funding for an AIDs relief program.

Protesters with Housing Works pressed their way into McCarthy's office and refused to move until Capitol Hill Police arrived and arrested them. The group was demanding a 5-year reauthorization of the PEPFAR global AIDs relief program, which they say has saved "25 million lives."

Images of the incident show protesters sitting on the floor of McCarthy's office and linking arms as bemused staffers remain at their posts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/protesters-storm-kevin-mccarthys-office-hiv-bill-get-dragged-cops
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
INSURRECTION!!!11!!! THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!111!!! THROW THEM IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT FOR YEARS BEFORE TRIALS!!!111!!!!!!!

:sarcasm: on multiple levels.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

A simple effective solution is to cut off their junk so they don’t have any more anal sex
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
A simple effective solution is to cut off their junk so they don’t have any more anal sex

I'd rather they continue trolling the Hershey Highway, just to keep from breeding.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I remember commercials on TV, complaining how , smokers cost the healthcare system billions of dollars but no mention was made of the billions of dollars collected in taxes on cigarettes.
Now gays want federal money for aids programs maybe there should be a tax. On driving the Hershey highway.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!