Author Topic: VIDEO: Jack Dorsey Couldn't Take His Nose Ring Off for Senate Appearance?  (Read 580 times)

Offline pjcomix

After being somewhat annoyed over the fact that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey showed up for his Senate Commerce Committee  with a nose ring, I became very grateful to him for possibly saving me a few hundred bucks I was planning to spend on a nicely tailored jacket. Why? Because behind the scenes on I have been working to make an appearance before that same Senate committee if/when they investigate the abuses by YouTube, namely their suppression of conservative channels via very selective enforcement of their rules.  However, now that Dorsey made his appearance in a nose ring, I  feel no obligation to make such an appearance wearing anything fancier than what I normally wear in my videos.

https://youtu.be/qctYFqSFkYc

Offline SVPete

Dorsey's Dem leash-holders wouldn't let him remove it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

he looks homeless, I mean like a person experiencing homelessness.

Had to self-correct my comment  so as not to offend woketards who may read this.  That was very thoughtless and insensitive for me to describe him as homeless and have put myself on a timeout.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ausonius

Had to self-correct my comment  so as not to offend woketards who may read this.  That was very thoughtless and insensitive for me to describe him as homeless and have put myself on a timeout.

People who want to resemble pigs and cows: mental issues galore, I would say.

Undoubtedly he is part of the "destroy your body" self-hatred or LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!  EVEN IN DISGUST, LOOK AT ME! mania that has percolated through the younger generations in the last 25 years.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline jukin

Dorsey was sporting his Uni-Bomber look yesterday.

Twatter has never made a profit and I can see why because this human freak is running it.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Heard a few talk show hosts that compared Dorsey to a member of the Manson family.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender